Chapter 52
1.3k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*October 15 X782*

Today was the day of the annual Magnolia Harvest Festival. And Mira and I definitely had to visit this holiday. 

As planned, a month after that conversation, we went on a sea voyage on "Eloa", my ship. As a matter of fact, we were now returning to Fiore, thus ending our almost three-month cruise. 

Mira and I enjoyed the marine life and the journey too much, so we got a little carried away. We wouldn't be back for another couple of months, but Mira hasn't seen Elfman and Lisanna for a long time, whom she misses so much.

And besides, the Harvest Festival is a very important holiday for all the people of Magnolia, and the members of the guild respectively, so we couldn't miss it. We would not be understood. 

Since we went to sea, we have traveled south and visited several coastal countries. It was very interesting to look at other countries of Ishgar and compare them with Fiore. And well, to be honest, everything that we saw was not too different from things familiar to this world. 

The same medieval small towns, castles-fortresses and so on. Of course, each new country had its own zest, but there is the same difference as between the medieval countries of Europe, such as France, Germany, Austria, and so on. It seems that the countries are different, but in fact, everything is the same. 

As a result, nothing attracted Mira and me in these countries, the sea voyage itself was much more exciting and more unforgettable than the same type of seaports. Perhaps everything is different in the capitals of countries, but it was still a cruise and we did not want to leave the ship for a long time, so we limited ourselves to the ports that were on our way. 

The only thing that got us hooked, besides the sea, was a small country called Midi, which is located on a peninsula in the south of Minstrel, a country that is located in the south of Fiore. 

Midi is so-so, local Malta. It seems to be the same as on the main continent, but their culture and traditions make this area unique and attractive. And most importantly, the people in Midi are very nice. Cheerful, kind and welcoming. Well, given that this is a wealthy and safe country, this is not surprising.

If I chose the place where I want to spend my old age, then without a doubt, I would choose Midi. And Mira, of the same opinion. She really wants Elfman and Lisanna to visit this country too, but this is for the future. 

Of course, during this time we not only lazed around sunbathing while the ship cut through the waves. Neither me nor Mira are used to sitting around, so we often practiced, and also, I visited the Guild and took tasks that we could complete along the way. 

Although, nothing interesting happened during these missions. Everything was very easy and monotonous. Not even a single demon was encountered. Boredom. 

By the way, while traveling, I saw Mira in her Satan Soul transformation for the first time, and I must say, I was impressed and a little excited. It was very hot. 

Fortunately, my support was not in vain and Mira did not lose her magic. Yes, she still hasn't used her transformation for almost three months, but this did not affect her skills at all. 

And since she had a great sparring partner with similar abilities, Mira only got stronger and even learned a couple of new tricks. In addition to the main transformation, Mira had another one - the Satan Soul: Halfas. 

A form of Satan's spirit that allows Mira to take on the abilities of the Satan's Soul Halfas. When using this spell, Mira gains long, backward curved, pointed ears covered in blue scales. She also gains similar scaly armor covering her forearm legs. Mira also grows a large, stocky tail, covered in metallic, blue scales. 

In this form, as usual, she changes the clothes she wears in human form, to another light blue and dark blue with light blue stripes. It covers her breasts, leaving a large cleavage open, and the mid-tummy, shoulders, and hips are also exposed. In this form, Mirajane grows large angel-like wings. 

She discovered this form a few months before the Beast King story, but in the end, due to too much power that she could not control, Mira accidentally destroyed the entire city in this form.

Since then, Makarov has banned Mirajane from using this transformation. This of course was stupid, because without training, Mira would not be able to control the power of this form, and she would just lie dead weight. 

With my help, Mira was able to get used to this spell and completely took control of its power. Now, she certainly won't accidentally destroy the city. What can not be said about the desert island on which we trained, but it does not matter. 

Another good news is that Mira is feeling the approach of revealing a new form of the Satan Soul. In a couple of months, she will be able to successfully open it. If my memory serves me right, then it should be "Satan Soul: Sitri". Mira's strongest form, before she was able to capture the souls of the Etherias from Tartarus. 

By the way, it turned out that the second form of Mira is equal in strength to my first transformation "Light Écriture: Light". Although, this of course does not mean that turning into Halphas, Mira becomes as strong as me. This is not true. 

We have too much difference in the strength of the body, the amount of Magical Energy and even knowledge. But still, Mira has something to be proud of and she is undoubtedly very strong. 

But, it still frustrates me that I never found a reason to use "Light Ècuripte: Absolute Light", my second transformation in this magic. By the way, it is very cool and impressive, but, until now, no one has seen her and I have not been able to boast. Sadness. 

Let's go back to Mira. Unfortunately, she cannot learn additional magic, which she has a predisposition for thanks to the Satan Soul. I suggested that she learn Dark Magic that Mira can use in transformations, just like I learned Light Magic so that she would not be defenseless without transformation, but as I found out, Dark Magic is officially forbidden by the Magic Council and anyone who learns it is considered Dark Mage. 

Mira is already on the edge because of her Satan Soul, but she was released and allowed to use this Magic, since this is her native magic. Although many in the Council are unhappy with this, and if Mira seriously messes up, she may well be sent to prison. 

The time she almost destroyed the city, Makarov used all his connections, to hush up the matter. If she learned Dark Magic on her own, then it would already be a crime and there would be no concessions. 

I still worry that Mira is defenseless without the Satan Soul and she just might not have time to transform if something happens. And do not forget that the transformations themselves require a lot of strength, having spent which, she will again remain defenseless and useless in battle, as was the case with the Beasts King. 

My last argument was heard, and Mira nevertheless agreed to learn additional Magic. Since Dark Magic cannot be studied, Mira had to choose an element to which she has a secondary predisposition. And it turned out to be Water.

She has been reading books on Water Magic for a couple of weeks now and is already making good progress. She had already learned a couple of simple spells. 

Given this happy coincidence, I'm thinking of using the Sea Dragon King's Lacrima on her and making her a Second Generation Sea Dragon Slayer. Anyway, this Lacrima is lying around with me, and if Mira gets such a strong Magic, I will be much calmer.

I can't always come to the rescue, and with the kind of battles that Fairy Tail has in store for the future, it's best to play it safe so my love can protect herself and help her family. After all, it is my duty, as her boyfriend, to give her a secure life and a future.

I'm not entirely sure if Mira is the right person to be a Dragon Slayer, and don't forget that Acnologia might target her, but this is the best chance to make Mira stronger. 

Although, first I need to take care of the ritual by which the Mage absorbs the Lacrima and gains the Slayer Magic. Do not forget that it is very dangerous and painful, and only a certain percentage of people survive this ritual. 

I don't want to risk my girlfriend's life, so I'll have to do some research and use the foresight spell again to figure it out correctly and safely make Mirajane a Dragon Slayer. 

I may still have to find Ivan Dreyar to interrogate him and borrow his notes about this ritual. He does have some experience building a Dragon Slayer, though, and a successful one at that. But, this is for the future. 

For now, I want Mira to study Water Magic enough, and then we'll see. Maybe she doesn't like this kind of magic at all, or she doesn't want to become an Slayer. Let's see. 

By the way, we will soon sail to Galuna Island, where we will leave the Eloa, and then move to Magnolia. 

Okay, it doesn't matter. Now it is more important to tell about my successes. After all, everyone is interested, right? Even if not, I don't care, I'm the storyteller here, so read on. In the next chapter.

___________________

If you want to read up to 20 chapters ahead go to - pa*treon.com/nanutov55

39