Chapter 24 – All For One’s Plan
1.3k 7 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note - I am changing the Canon. So if you guys don't like it then you can simply drop the Novel instead of spreading hate and ruining my day. Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------
{Time Skip - 1 Week}

I continued my training. Finally, I was able to temper my body and make it strong enough to handle ["One For All"] at 100%.

Today I decided to take out the villains bodies which were stored in my inventory, and then I absorbed their quirks.
Then I sold useful quirks to the system and discarded the rest. I was able to get a total of 30,000 System Points.

I also got a notification from the system.

[Ding... Side Mission Completed
Defeat Shigaraki before he becomes the Main Villain
(Reward - 20,000 System Points)]

[Ding... Current System Balance = 130,000 System Points.]

Then I took out Kurogiri's body and absorbed his ["Warp Gate"] Quirk.

Finally, I took out the body of Tomura Shigaraki. Now I was confused that whether I should absorb his quirk or not?
In the end I decided to absorb the ["Decay"] Quirk.
Why?
Because ["Decay"] quirk is weak in the starting and has a lot of limitations but after the reawakening, This literally becomes one of the most dangerous quirks. Shigaraki was able to completely destroy a small city with a single touch on the ground.

The Next day, U.A. High School finally opened.
I was calmly sitting in the classroom. The students were avoiding me a little and were scared to start a conversation with me. Only Shoji was the one who thanked me.
Momo was trying to start a conversation with me  but she was hesitating a lot.

The door slid opened and Aizawa walked in. All the chatter in the classroom stopped immediately and everyone settled on their seats immediately.

"Good morning. Your fight is still not over. The U.A. Sports Festival is drawing near!" Aizawa declared causing students to become excited.

"Sports Festival? Yes finally!!" Kirishima shouted.

"Is it ok to have a sports festival at such time? I mean Just after the villains attacked us at the U.S.J." asked Jiro.

"Apparently the U.A. staff thinks that by holding this event, it will show that our crisis management system is strong and strict. So there is no need to worry because our security will be strengthened by at least five times over the previous years." Aizawa said and started explaining everything about the festival.

"Ok now Homeroom dismissed. I want everyone to go home and train hard. You have 1 month to become stronger." Aizawa said and walked out of the classroom.

Some of the students from our class tried to leave, but our door was being blocked by the students from other class. Then Bakugo joined and started shouting common villain lines at the other class students just like he did in the Canon.

(I am actually surprised that the Canon didn't change much by my interference...
Wait!!! I raised a flag) I thought.

"Umm... Akira?" I heard a voice, so I turned my head in that direction. I was surprised to see that it was Momo.
"I am sorry. Even though you saved us, I became scared of you and thought of you as a monster or murderer" Momo said and bowed.
"It's alright." I said and Momo sighed in relief.
"So umm...?" Momo tried to speak about something.
"What's the matter?" I asked.

"During the Combat trial, you mentioned something about making me stronger. Now, the school festival is coming, and we are given a month's time to train hard and become stronger. So I was wondering if you could help me?" Momo asked.
"Well, If you want to learn from me then how about you come to my house for training. I will help you in becoming stronger." I said.

Momo blushed and became a little nervous.
Seeing her like that I said "Don't worry, Nejire will also be there." and gave her my address.

Momo sighed in relief since she was not used to visiting a boy's house. But she was also confused that "Why is Nejire also joining in her training?" and also "What's her relationship with Akira?".
---------------------------------------------------------------
{Somewhere else}

"Fuckin Bastard, I will kill you!!" All For One shouted after he got the news of Shigaraki's Death.

All For One is strong, but unfortunately his old body can't handle his powers anymore. He wanted to make Tomura Shigaraki his successor.

He wanted to convert Tomura Shigaraki into a Perfect Nomu and then transfer ["All For One"] Quirk to him. Then he was thinking of taking control of Shigaraki's body with the help of the Vestige World.
But now all of his plans were crushed since he can't find Tomura anywhere. Not even his corpse. Tomura never returned from the U.S.J.

"Looks like I will have to start my Final Plan a little early." All For One said and used his ["Warp"] Quirk to teleport to the place where Gigantomachia was sleeping.

"Gigantomachia" All For One spoke.
As soon as his voice reverberated in the area.
Gigantomachia immediately awoke from his deep Slumber. He knelt in front of his master.

"I have two tasks for you. Your first task is to destroy Meta Liberation Army. I don't want some bugs and variables in my plan.
Your second task is, I want you visit the Tartarus Prison after one month and free all the villains. But make sure that they all will have to work under me. Those who do not listen to your words, KILL THEM!!" All For One said.
Gigantomachia bowed his head in acceptance.

All For One then used ["Warp"] Quirk and teleported to the Lab of Kyudai Garaki.

Garaki was working on Two Experiments. The First Experiment was to give a weaker version of ["All For One"] Quirk to Nine.
The Second Experiment was to convert Tomura Shigaraki into a Perfect Nomu and give him exact copy of the original ["All For One"] Quirk.

But since Shigaraki died, All For One will have to change his plans.
Garaki immediately sensed the presence of All For One in his Lab.
"There are some changes in the Plan." All For One said after a minute.
"What changes?" Garaki asked in curios tone.
"Perform the Second Experiment on Nine since Shigaraki is dead. Convert Nine into a Perfect Nomu. I will take control of Nine's body and reborn into a new body." All For One said.

"But Nine body will not be able to handle that" Garaki said.
"Yeah he wanted Cell Activation right? I will transfer it to him." All For One said and immediately ordered Mr. Compress and Twice to go to the island and then capture the boy having Cell Activation Quirk. All For One will then teleport there and steal the quirk.

Mr. Compress and Twice nodded and left.
All For One then turned towards Dabi and said
"I want you to find the bastard who killed Shigaraki." Dabi nodded and left.

"I will have to deal with Stars and Stripes I guess.
Her quirk will help me a lot in conquering the world." All For One said.

Then he turned his face towards Garaki and said
"I want you to send a lot of High End Nomu at the site where Gigantomachia will attack after a month.
All Might will probably come to deal with Gigantomachia there. He will be able to defeat Gigantomachia, but he will be extremely exhausted. His body can't support him anymore.
So It's possible to kill him easily at that time.

It will be good if High Ends could kill him and
I will not have to fight him because then I will be able to focus on my plan without any distractions." After saying this All For One teleported out from there.

=======================================
Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel.
If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.
=======================================

45