Chapter 25 – Momo’s Training*
1.6k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author Note - There is some Adult content in the second half of the chapter.

=======================================

{Akira POV}

Momo finally arrived at Nejire's house. She knocked on the door and the door was opened by Nejire of course.

Momo then chatted with Nejire for a few minutes. She was shocked to learn that Nejire and Akira live together in the same house. But then she thought that they are simply good friends.

Nejire then led Momo to the backyard where I was doing my daily physical and Quirk training.

I already knew that Momo arrived at our house because of the ["Observation Field"].

Momo blushed a bit after seeing me half naked. Well, I was doing the training in shorts, and I was not wearing any shirt.

She kept staring at my body for a few seconds and then turned her face away. I smirked after seeing her reaction.

Then I wore a shirt and started her training.

"Momo your quirk is actually pretty useful and even overpowered sometimes. Quirks are like tools, and they depend on how the user make use of them. You were just not creative enough to use it effectively." I said and Momo nodded seriously.

"Momo first I want you study the structure and properties of metal alloys like Kevlar and some other magnesium based alloys. These alloys are lightweight but at the same time, they are strong enough to defend against tank bullets." I said and Momo's mouth opened wide. 

She actually studied about normal metals like Iron, Aluminum, but she never tried studying about metal alloys which are used in manufacturing tanks or bulletproof vests.

Momo kept studying for a few hours, and then she went back to her home.

{Time Skip - Two Days}

Finally, after two days, she managed to learn everything related to those metal alloys. She was satisfied and started thinking that she is already strong, but I crushed her confidence the next day after defeating her with just a single punch.

"Now Momo, I will help you in creating an ultimate technique" I said.

Momo eye's sparkled after hearing my words. "You can now create anything with metal alloys right?" I asked and Momo nodded.

"I want you to create a pair of metal gloves to wear on your hands. These metal gloves should also have a retractable shield. These gloves will be lightweight but will help you defend against enemy attacks.

You can also change the design of metal gloves and add spikes or poison on them to injure your enemy. 

Then I want you create a fully body armor which can protect your body from enemy attacks.

I also want you to create a pair of shoes having springs or any other similar mechanism which can help you to propel yourself towards the enemy. This will make you faster in the battlefield. 

But, I want you to create everything at the same time. It will be extremely hard. 

I don't want you to create each thing separately because this will waste your time, and we also don't have that much time in a battle." I said seriously. 

(I am actually trying to help her make something like Iron Man Armor.)

Momo's mouth opened like a fish after hearing my words. She never thought of this idea. She immediately started her quirk training.

It took her a total of ten days to successfully create a pair of gloves having spikes, a pair of shoes having spring type mechanism and a full body armor.

But it was very slow process, and she took at least two minutes to create all these stuffs.

So, Akira asked her to train more and reduce the time required to make all these stuffs.

It took her another ten days to reduce the time. Now she can create everything in just ten seconds.

She also named this Ultimate technique as ["Creation: Armor Mk-1"].

In last twenty days, Akira and Momo became a lot closer. Momo's Bond Percentage was already at 55% after the Combat Trial.

Now after the U.S.J. Incident and the time she spent with Akira at Nejire's house, raised the Bond Percentage to 65%. Momo also realized that she is actually developing some kind of foreign feelings towards Akira.

Now, only one week was left before the school festival.

Akira asked Momo to train her body and become familiar with her new gear in last 7 days.

It was very hard for Momo to control and propel herself towards the enemies with the help of the shoes having spring like mechanism, but she managed to do it after a week.

Now she was confident in defeating most of her classmates in the U.A. Sports Festival.

Momo decided to meet Akira and thank him personally. She then searched for Akira in the entire house but was not able to find him. She was not able to find Nejire either.

She thought that maybe they both left to do some shopping. Just when she was planning to return to her home, she heard some weird voices coming from the bathroom. She decided to check what's happening there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{A few moments later}

Akira finished his training and then decided to take a bath because he was covered in sweat.

After he was done washing myself, he decided to lie in the bathtub, but then the door opened and Nejire entered. 

She was fully naked, and she was not embarrassed to show her full body to Akira anymore. In fact, she was even bolder now.

Nejire hugged Akira, and then she directly started kissing him. Akira reciprocated her kiss and inserted his tongue inside her mouth. Akira could feel Nejire becoming aroused, and her nipples also became hard. Slowly his dick also became completely erect.

"Seems like it's ready." Nejire seductively said while massaging Akira's balls.

Akira then laid on the bathtub. Nejire squatted on the top of Akira's crotch then she spread her pussy using her index and middle finger.

Nejire slowly lowered her waist down until most of the Akira's dick fully occupied her insides.

"Ahhnn~ Darling your dick is going deep inside my pussy" Nejire moaned while her eyes were closed, she stayed in her position without moving her hips for a few seconds.

Then she started to move her waist up and down. Akira also started moving his hips slowly to match her rhythm.

"Anhh! Anhh!"

"Plat! Plat! Plat!" 

"Anhh Hubby Anhh Hubby"

"I am close..." Nejire moaned.

Hearing Nejire's words, Akira grabbed Nejire's butt and started drilling her pussy at a fast pace.

"I am Cummmingggggg!!!" Nejire moaned and released her love juice.

"Ughhh!" Akira also couldn't take anymore since Nejire's pussy was squeezing his dick tightly, so he also ended up releasing his load deep inside her. 

He controlled his semen with the help of Incubus Bloodline.

Akira then noticed Momo coming towards their location using his ["Observation Field"]. He smirked when he noticed that the door opened but only by a small amount without making any noise.

Nejire then gained a little of her strength back. She first sucked Akira's dick and cleaned all the love juices.

After Nejire cleaned the meat rod she bent down showing he wet alluring pussy to Akira.

Akira smiled then he aimed his dick at the entrance of Nejire's pussy, and then he rammed his hips while holding on Nejire's waist.

"Anhh! Anhh!"

"Anhh Hubby~ Anhh Hubby~" Nejire moaned loudly.

"Ahn Ahnn!"

"So deep!" 

Akira moved his hips faster and faster until Nejire couldn't handle the intense rubbing of Akira's dick inside her pussy.

"Hubby I am cummingggg!!"

Nejire's body started twitching, and she released her love fluids.

"!!!"

Nejire's pussy was still sensitive after she came, but Akira continued to move his hips without slowing down.

"Ahhn! Stop... St- Ahnnn!! Hubby" Nejire moaned as her saliva started dripping from the side of her lips unknowingly. Her eyes were rolled upwards, her face was beet red, and her breathing was ragged. Nejire felt like she was in heaven.

She couldn't take anymore and released her love juices again, Akira also released his load once more inside her. 

"Plop" Akira removed his dick and then Akira's cum flowed out Nejire's pussy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Momo was feeling a lot of emotions. First, she was shocked after seeing Nejire calling Akira as "Hubby" and also having sex with Akira.

Momo realized that Nejire and Akira were far closer than she thought.

She felt a pain in her heart seeing them having intercourse, she finally realized that the foreign feelings which she was experiencing were the feelings of Love. 

She wanted to just run away from here, but she was actually too innocent in terms of sexual matters. So she became interested and curious. And well, Curiosity killed the Cat. 

She even unknowingly started rubbing her pussy through her clothes while watching Akira having Sex with Nejire.

Momo actually admired Nejire, but she was shocked to find her idol making such a lewd expression. She was sure that nobody will recognize Nejire after seeing her current expression.

Momo's mind also started thinking about wild thoughts, like Momo was getting fucked by Akira in the place of Nejire.

She became too embarrassed and finally ran away from there once Akira finished having sex with Nejire.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.

=======================================

50