Chapter 26 – Sports Festival (Part 1/2)
1.2k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Akira POV}

In last month, Not just Momo but I also became quite strong.

I reached Master Stage in ["One For All"] and I can now finally use this quirk at 100% without any strain on the body.

My Wind and Psychic energy control also improved a lot.

The main progress which I made was with my new quirks.

I trained my ["Warp Gate"] Quirk, and now I can open a Portal to any place where I have been in this world.

Unlike Kurogiri, The mist released by my quirk was white and blue in color.

I can also convert a small part of my body into a Mist or cloud. So I can use this to prevent myself from getting a fatal Injury.

I also started training ["Decay"] Quirk. At first everything was fine, but slowly problems started appearing.

I noticed that many cracks started developing on my hands and legs because of the side effects of ["Decay"] Quirk.

Also, I couldn't control the ["Decay"] effect. This means if Nejire comes in contact with this quirk then she will also get hurt. 

But I don't want this. So, I decided to upgrade my quirk and remove these two side effects or limitations.

[Ding... Upgrading and Removing side effects from the "Decay" Quirk... Process Complete.

Process Completed... Deducting 25,000 System Points from the system... Done]

[Ding... Current Remaining System Points = 100,000 SP.]

"Damn... It cost a lot." I said.

I then noticed that slowly all the cracks present on my skin disappeared.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{U.A. High School Sports Festival Location}

"Damn I am so nervous and excited at the same time!" Kirishima shouted with a big grin on his face.

Then all students started talking among themselves.

"Hey! Momo looks a bit different." said Mina.

"Yeah her natural aura is different. She now looks more confident as well." said Iida.

Momo smiled but didn't say anything. 

Shoto Todoroki walked up to Izuku Midoriya just like he did in the Canon and declared that he is stronger than him "I won't pry on your situation with All Might, but I am going to beat you." 

According to Todoroki, Deku was just a weakling. The only reason he decided to even talk with him was because he noticed All Might paying a lot more attention on Deku as compared to other students in Class 1-A.

Todoroki then turned his head towards me. I raised my eyebrows at that.

"Akira I will show you that your strength is nothing in front of my ice. Today I will defeat you and prove it to you." Todoroki declared.

"If you can even reach the finals, I will be extremely surprised because today not just you but everyone else will be getting a huge surprise." I said and winked towards Momo. 

Momo blushed and smoke started coming from her head after seeing my face.

I realized that her reaction was far more intense than usual, and it was probably because of what she saw in the bathroom.

Hearing my words all the other students were intrigued, and some smarter assholes even guessed that it's somehow related to Momo.

"Look at all those people!" Toru said. Others nodded their heads in agreement.

"This is definitely overwhelming" Mina continued.

Present Mic then came at the stage and started introducing all Classes and their students which are participating in the Tournament.

Then Midnight came up to the stage and well...

She called Bakugo for the speech and exactly same things happened like they did in the Anime.

"Now, let's get started right away!" Midnight said.

Then she explained that our First Task would be an obstacle course.

Soon it was the time for the race. 

I looked towards Momo and said "Lets Rock the Tournament"

Momo smiled at my words and nodded.

I immediately activated my ["Whirlwind"] Quirk and started flying in the air.

Momo created only a pair of shoes having spring and air type mechanism using which she can increase her speed.

"3... 2... 1... Start!" Midnight said.

As soon as the race started all the students were shocked to see that both Akira and Momo literally disappeared from their sight. 

Students were not much surprised about Akira since they knew his power. But for Momo to show this kind of speed was shocking.

Not just students. All the teachers who knew Momo's Quirk were shocked and stood up at their seats. 

The Race continued and when robots attacked. Akira simply punched his way through everything. As for Momo, She created and launched some missiles to destroy the robot.

The result was obvious that Akira came First and Momo came Second. 

Well... Deku came Third. He used the same trick which he did in the Canon.

Then all the students surrounded Momo as soon the race finished. They were surprised by her sudden increase in the speed. She explained that it was all thanks to Akira's Training.

The Next Task was Cavalry Battle. 

Momo was now hesitating to ask me to join the team. 

I sighed and picked her up in a princess carry. 

She immediately blushed but didn't leave my hold and instead snaked her hands around my neck.

I was actually surprised by this.

Then I activated my ["Whirlwind"] Quirk and started flying in the air.

No one was able to come close to us and steal points from us. So we won again.

Then the Third and Final Task started. It was the Battle Tournament.

I will not bore you guys and will directly tell you the main details and skip all the useless stuffs.

The first four fights in the Round One were similar to the Anime. Only the last four fights were different.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso

Winner = Izuku Midoriya

(This fight was same like in the canon.

Hitoshi tells Izuku that he is lucky to have been blessed with a heroic Quirk and then uses his ["Brainwashing"] Quirk to order Izuku to turn around and walk out of bounds. 

Izuku obeys and slowly starts to walk towards the edge of the ring. Izuku tries to resist, but he is unable to stop himself. Then Izuku breaks free from Hitoshi's control by breaking his own fingers with the help of predecessors of One For All.

Hitoshi again tries to brainwash Izuku. But this time Izuku does not fall for his trick, so Hitoshi punches Izuku in the face. At the end, Izuku counters with a shoulder toss that slams Hitoshi out of the bounds.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Denki Kaminari vs Ibara

Winner = Ibara 

(The fight was same like in the Canon.

Denki charges his electricity and uses his Indiscriminate Shock 1.3 Million Volts technique. Ibara simply turns her back to Denki and commands her hair to create a shield of vines to protect her from the shock. 

Denki starts acting like a stupid because of his electricity quirks. Ibara sends some of her vines at him. The vines wrap Denki up and hang him over the stage, immobilizing him.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ejiro Kirishima vs TetsuTestu 

Winner = Kirishima 

(This was same like in the Canon.

Both Kirishima and Tetsu just kept punching each other throughout the match, hoping to break the enemy's defenses.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo vs Ochaco Uraraka

Winner = Bakugo 

(This battle was also same like in the Canon.

Ochaco immediately rushes at Katsuki but then gets blown away by his Bakugo's explosions. The crowd casts Bakugo as a villain and start to boo him because he appears to be dominating Ochaco. All the while, Ochaco continues to attack Katsuki only to be blasted back by his explosions.

During the fight, Ochaco floated several dozen pieces of debris into the air high above the stage.

She then releases the debris from her Quirk, effectively attacking Bakugo with a meteor shower from above. 

Bakugo created a huge explosion and blows away all the debris at once. In the end, Ochaco loses.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Akira Ogawa vs Aoyama

Winner = Akira 

(This battle never happened in the first place. Aoyama directly dropped out of the match because he knew that there is no way that he can defeat Akira.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Fumikage Tokoyami vs Mina Ashido

Winner = Fumikage Tokoyami 

(This battle was same like in the Canon.

Tokoyami attacks Mina with his ["Dark Shadow"]. Mina tries to attack him by throwing some balls of acid. But Dark Shadow easily evades the attacks before quickly knocking her out of bounds with a single strike.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Momo vs Hanta Sero

Winner = Momo Yaoyorozu 

(Momo simply created some gloves in her hand and then engaged in a close combat battle with Sero. She easily won due to her high mastery in close combat.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Shoto Todoroki vs Tenya Ida

Winner = Shoto Todoroki 

(Todoroki used his Ice to increase his mobility and tried to defeat Iida. At first, both were fighting with each other on equal terms but slowly Iida started getting Frost bite from the cold, and he lost.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Then the second round started.

Akira Ogawa vs Izuku Midoriya 

Winner = Akira 

(Izuku Midoriya already knew that he will have to use his quirk at 100%. Only then will he have some chance to beat me.

He activated his Quirk and performed a Detroit Smash, but his fist was grabbed by Akira very easily.

Izuku expected Akira to go flying after trying to stop his fist, but his expression hardened when no such thing happened.

He tries punching again with his other hand, but the result was same. Now both of his arms were broken. Akira didn't allow Izuku to drag the fight and simply knocked him out.)

Shoto Todoroki vs Ibara 

Winner = Shoto Todoroki 

(This fight was Anticlimactic. Shoto directly freeze all the vines and defeated Ibara.)

Bakugo vs Kirishima 

Winner = Bakugo

(This fight was same like in the Canon.

Bakugo and Kirishima trade some blows using their quirks. Kirishima hardened skin lowers the damage of Katsuki's explosion. 

But later in the battle, Bakugo manages to pierce Kirishima's hardened skin. Bakugo then starts spamming explosions towards Kirishima and forces him to overuse his quirk. Finally, Bakugo wins.)

Momo Yaoyorozu vs Fumikage Tokoyami 

Winner = Momo Yaoyorozu 

(Momo first creates a lot of different sources of lights to lower the power of ["Dark Shadow"]. Then she created a pair of gloves and engages in a close combat with Dark Shadow. She easily overpowers and defeats Tokoyami.)

Finally, The Second Round ended.

=======================================

AUTHOR NOTE = Hey Guys I didn't write full fights and gave you a short summary because I don't want to bore you guys and drag this world too much.

I want to finish this world fast and move on to the next world. The main focus I have is on the final fight against All For One.

So are you guys fine with this?

If you are not then you can comment on this paragraph. I will then delete this chapter and upload a new chapter tomorrow but with full fights and no summary.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.

=======================================

44