Chapter 27 – Sports Festival (Part 2/2)
1.3k 3 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was now time for the Semi-Finals.

The first fight was between Momo Yaoyorozu and Katsuki Bakugo.

As soon as the fight started, Momo immediately rushed towards Bakugo. 

First, she tries to engage in a close combat, but Bakugo immediately uses his quirk ["Explosion"] and tries to overpower Momo.

Momo didn't expect that bakugo to be this aggressive and act like this. She hurriedly creates a shield and protects herself from the Explosion. Momo was blown back but remains mostly uninjured.

Seeing that Bakugo was doing the exact same thing he did with Ochaco. The audience starts calling Bakugo as "Evil Brat" and this irritates him more.

Bakugo decides to finish this battle with a big final Explosion. However, Momo immediately uses her new Ultimate technique ["Creation: Armor Mk-1].

Everyone was shocked after seeing Momo's new Ultimate technique. She was now wearing a full body armor. Momo then stomps on the arena with full force. This causes the dust to raise in the air and reduces visibility.

Bakugo was not able to see her. She swiftly gets behind him, but Bakugo released some Explosion Blast in her direction with his incredible reflexes.

Momo's Armor easily defends against Bakugo's Explosion blasts. Then she punches Bakugo on the stomach. Bakugo was thrown back. He coughs some blood but stands up again.

Momo rushes towards Bakugo again, but he dodges her punch this time. Momo continues to pressure Bakugo, forcing him to dodge her attacks, and he repeatedly uses explosions. Momo completely overpowers Bakugo.

During the fight, Momo realizes that she became extremely strong, but she is still missing a final move or finishing technique using which she can deal with the enemy.

She had no choice but to create and launch multiple missiles towards Bakugo, but she also had to protect herself from the aftermath of the attacks. So, she opens her retractable shield as an extra protection.

Bakugo was able to dodge the first few missiles, but the number of missiles was large, and he couldn't dodge all of them. So he ends up getting injured.

When the dust clears, everyone was able to see Bakugo in miserable state. 

Most of his clothes were torn, and he was also bleeding from some places. 

The audience immediately starts cheering for Momo. Bakugo felt humiliated and violated. He felt like the crowd were simply trolling him and making him the final villain. He wanted to shout some crap towards the crowd but Momo didn't give Bakugo any chance to recover and shout towards the crowd. 

She arrives in front of Bakugo and gives him a right hook with all her strength. Bakugo tries to dodge, but it was already too late, and he gets knocked out by the Momo's Punch.

Momo wins, but she was not satisfied because she knew that Bakugo was still holding back a little. 

Momo also knew that she was not invincible. She actually asked Akira for a spar a few days ago and Akira simply crushed Momo's Armor with his overwhelming strength in a matter of seconds. 

Momo was sure that Bakugo had enough power to break her armor and maybe even defeat her.

The next fight started, and it was the fight between Shoto Todoroki & Akira Ogawa.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Akira POV}

Todoroki tried to attack me with his Ice spikes, ice bullets. He tried to freeze me, trap me with his ice walls but all of his attacks were rendered useless against me. 

I was actually hoping that he will use his fire quirk if I push him enough, Just like he did in the Canon.

But... He didn't. 

He kept throwing those weak ass Ice Attacks towards me. This irritated me a bit. 

Like seriously, Is this guy stupid? 

Did he really think that he can defeat me with this measly strength?

Or was he blind and was never able to see my battle at the U.S.J.

"Are you really trying to defeat me with these weak ass Ice Attacks?

You have fire quirk, and it belongs to your body, but you don't use that quirk because of your father. You think that quirk is related to his DNA. 

You don't even realize that your quirk now belongs only to you and not anyone else.

You know what, fu*k it. I am disappointed.

You and Endeavor, Both are pathetic.

He tried so hard in his life to surpass All Might

Hahahahaha, But he is just a pathetic loser in the end" I said in a loud voice so everyone present in the stadium or on the television was able to hear my words. 

... Silence ....

"Yoooouuuuu Bastard!!" Endeavor jumped from the stands and immediately launched himself towards me.

All Might almost jumped to stop Endeavor, but then he stopped after remembering Akira's combat power.

Then Endeavor punch towards me, but I calmly grabbed Endeavor's Punch with my bare hands.

"Is that it? Is that your full strength?" I asked then I activated ["One For All"] at 50% and punched him on the stomach. Endeavor immediately coughed out blood.

Endeavor was now totally pissed off. He stood up and used one of his strongest technique ["Prominence Burn"].

My whole body was covered in fire. But I actually protected myself by creating a lot of ["Psychic Barriers"] around my body.

To be honest, I never expected him to attack me in the first place and even use one of his strongest technique on a kid.

Endeavor then deactivated his technique after regaining a bit of rationality.

When the fire disappeared, My figure was shown to everyone. 

I was calmly standing and there was not even a single scratch on my body.

"Truly Pathetic. You call yourself a Number 2 Hero? The only reason you are at Number 2 place is because all the other heroes are equally pathetic like you. Most of the Pro heroes are just bunch of weaklings who want fame and money." I said.

(All the heroes which were watching this tournament, Especially Pro Heroes who were in Top 50 were fuming in anger.

However, After seeing how easily Akira blocked Endeavor's Punch, They could only bear the humiliation. But they cursed Akira a lot.)

Then I punched Endeavor directly on the face. I also used ["Negate"] Quirk at the same time and disabled his ["Hell Flame"] Quirk, so Endeavor could not retaliate at all. 

Endeavor was stunned after my punch connected with his face, and before he could recover, I used ["Air Cannon"] Technique.

Endeavor was launched like a missile and crashed onto the walls of the stadium. When the dust cleared. He was lying there unconscious.

"Tch... A Number 2 Hero but can't even handle two of my moves." I said and sighed.

... Silence...

(Nejire who was watching this was actually shocked. This was the first time she saw the actual power of Akira.

Also, this was her first time seeing this personality of Akira. He was acting quite arrogant right now and this was not good. She likes the domineering attitude, but this was just too much. She decides to talk with Akira about this matter.)

After defeating Endeavor. I turned my attention towards Todoroki and well... He stood no chance so he admits defeat.

To be honest, Todoroki will never admit that he was weak but after seeing his father getting defeated so easily by Akira. He sighed and gave up.

Then it was finally the time for the Final Match.

Momo Yaoyorozu vs Akira Ogawa.

Momo tried a lot, but even she knew already the result of the battle even before the Battle Started.

I easily defeated her and won the Sports Festival.

Then we were given our awards and medal by the All Might and then the tournament ended.

I also got a notification from the System 

[Ding... Side Mission completed.

Win the Tournament.

(Reward = 10,000 System Points).]

[Ding... Current System Balance = 110,000 SP.]

After the fight, I met with Momo in the locker room. She thanked me for helping her become stronger.

"Hey Momo?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Momo said.

"Want to go on a date?" I asked and Momo turned silent.

Momo already knows what kind of relationship I have with Nejire. She also has some feelings for me.

Now it's her choice whether she was wants to become my girlfriend and join my harem.

Or she decides to suppress her feelings and stay away from us.

My relationship is still pretty new with her. I will not force her and leave this decision purely on her. 

"Umm, Can you please give me some time to think." Momo asked after a minute. 

This was an important decision in her life and she wanted to think about her decision very carefully.

"Yeah, Internships will start this week. So you can give me your answer after that." I said and she nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{The Next day, Class 1-A}

"Today we will be doing something different in the class. You will be picking out your Hero names." Aizawa said, causing the class to get excited at not having to do something boring.

Everything went same like in the Canon.

I selected "Dark Prince" as my Hero name.

Well, I couldn't think of any other name.

The moment I reached my home...

"Just why?" Nejire asked after hearing my Hero Name.

"I selected 'Dark' after seeing my costume color, which is black.

And I selected 'Prince' simply because I AM PRINCE. Just see how beautiful I am.

All girls will willingly choose to die just so they can get a single look at my face." I said.

Nejire immediately smacked me on the chest and said "It was so cringy."

"Ok, Sorry" I said and sighed.

(Hmm.. I will ask Midnight to change my Hero name to Dark Avenger then.)

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.

=======================================

44