Chapter 28 – Rabbit Hero: Mirko
1.2k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Akira POV}

"Let's talk about your interns." Aizawa said when students were finally done with their Hero Names the next day.

He first explained everything related to the internships.

"So think carefully on where you want to go before you choose." Aizawa said while he and Midnight started to pass out the papers that had their nominations. 

When Midnight finally reached my desk, she looked at me and said "I thought that you will never get any invitation, Considering the way you practically insulted all the Heroes. But surprisingly you got an invitation and that too from a special person. Good luck" Midnight said and walked away.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

To be honest, I also felt the same as her that I will not get any invitation, And it's not like I want one in the first place.

I then read the paper and saw the name of the Hero.

I was shocked to see that the invitation was from 

'Rumi Usagiyama', Popularly known as 

Rabbit Hero: Mirko.

Rumi is really one of the strongest Pro Heroes.

I can easily defeat her if I use all of my Quirks. But yeah she can give me a good fight at 70-80% ["One For All"].

If I use 90% ["One For All"] then she will easily lose because her body is not durable enough. Rumi's specialty is the destructive power contained in her legs.

So...

Is it still worth it? 

Heck yeah!! I would like to see those Rabbit ears.

The rest of the day was pretty normal. 

So, After the school was over, I returned to my home. I informed Nejire that I will go to Rumi for my internship.

She immediately asked me whether I plan to add her in the Harem or not. 

I nodded, and she first smacked me on the chest, and then she dragged me towards the bedroom.

She immediately removed all of her clothes, and then she sucked me dry. She left me only when she was satisfied.

"Damn... succubus" I muttered after seeing Nejire  lying on bed with a satisfied grin on her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Twenty Days before the start of U.A. Sports Festival}

All For One got a message from Mr. Compress that he successfully captured the boy having ["Cell Activation"] Quirk.

All For One used his ["Warp"] Quirk to teleport to their location. He then stole the quirk from the boy and then opened the portal directly to Dr. Garaki's Lab and left.

Mr. Compress send the boy back to the place from where he kidnapped him.

All For One then gave the ["Cell Activation"] Quirk to Nine. Then he turned his face towards Garaki's direction and asked 

"How much time will it take you to the transfer the ["All For One"] Quirk and also the time to convert him into a Perfect Nomu?"

"It will take a total of Two Months." Garaki said.

All For One was shocked and said "That's it? You said that it will take like Six months for Shigaraki to become a Perfect Nomu."

"That was because Shigaraki's own quirk Decay was opposing other quirks existence. His quirk was extremely strong. So that is why the time to make him into a Perfect Nomu was long.

For Nine, Two months are actually enough. You should also start using some Mind controlling techniques or quirks on Nine and break his will so that he can't resist, and you can easily take control over him through the Vestige World." Garaki said.

All For One nodded and started using the Mind Control Quirk.

{After 20 Days, The Day of the U.A. Sports Festival}

Finally, All For One completely broke Nine's mind. Now he can't resist at all. Nine was now a broken shell and like a robot. All For One now just have to wait for a month so that Nine can become a Perfect Nomu then he can take control over Nine's body and start his master plan to rule the World.

All For One decided that it's time for him to go to the America as well. So, that he can get ["New Order"] Quirk from Star and Stripes.

All For One gave a few more quirks to Gigantomachia. 

Gigantomachia was now far stronger than compared to the Canon. He was also ready for his rampage. 

Just a few more days before the world will be thrown into Chaos.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{MC POV}

When I checked the location of Rumi's house. It was actually near Leviathan city. I was surprised.

Her house was modern, but it was present in the middle of some trees and a river. The place looked quite beautiful.

When I reached there, Rumi was already waiting for me. She already sensed me coming towards her house location.

"Hey! My name is Rumi Usagiyama, Call me Rumi." Rumi introduced herself.

"Hello, My name is Akira Ogawa. You can call me Akira." I introduced myself.

I decided to check my Harem Management option, and I was shocked after seeing the Bond Percentage.

[Ding... HAREM MANAGEMENT 

Wives (100% Bond) = Nejire Hado.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu (Status - In Love)

Bond Percentage = 65%

2. Rumi Usagiyama (Status - Highly Interested in you.)

Bond Percentage = 50%]

(Huh? Why is her Bond Percentage already so high? I never met her before right?) I thought in confusion.

"I will need to understand your strength and weaknesses. Only then I can teach you some new things and help you become a Pro Hero" Rumi said and directly asked for a Spar. She doesn't like beating around the bush.

Rumi then used her ["Rabbit"] Quirk and jumped towards me. I immediately activated my ["Whirlwind"] Quirk and then used my ["Air Cannon"] technique and blasted Rumi towards the trees. Her body hit several trees and then stopped.

Rumi stood up and was unscathed. She looked into my eyes and said "It's my fault that I underestimated you." 

This time again she directly attacked me but her speed and strength were higher. I created some wind blades and launched towards her, but Rumi easily evaded them. I also created a Tornado, but Rumi evaded that as well.

At this point, I understood that I can't defeat her with my ["Whirlwind"] Quirk unless I use my ["Extinction Sphere"] technique. But I had no intention to use that technique.

We exchanged some blows, and she was now giving me a hard time. My natural strength and speed were comparable to 20% ["One For All"] but this was not enough.

I nodded and activated ["One For All"] at 60% and punched her directly on the stomach. This was unexpected for Rumi. She tried dodging, but it was already late, and she was sent flying.

Rumi was surprised by my sudden increase in Strength and Speed and that's why she was not able to react to my punch.

I saw that Rumi's expression slowly changed from normal and bored expression to a mad grin and happy expression. I immediately realized that she is a battle maniac, and she was now enjoying our fight.

Rumi then looked towards me like a prey. She immediately pounced on me with a huge force like an animal. I easily dodged her attack.

She landed on a tree and used that as a support to launch herself again at me. 

This time her attack was faster and stronger than before. Earlier she was holding back a lot.

Now, Rumi also started using the location to her advantage. She was making use of Trees, Stones and even leaves to distract me during the battle.

She slowly started increasing her strength and speed when she noticed that her attacks didn't bother me in the slightest. I was not completely passive. I also sometimes attacked her, but she dodged my attacks. Her reaction time and senses were great. 

What else can you expect from someone having Animal related Quirks? Senses of Animals are far better than Humans, so she was strong.

Seeing that her normal moves were not working against me. She became serious.

Then Rumi used her full speed and appeared in front of me. She used her ["Luna Arc"] move. In this attack, she raised her leg and delivered a front-facing axe kick towards my body.

I also became serious and raised my ["One For All"] to 70%. I easily dodged her kick and tried to punch her on the stomach, but Rumi dodged my attack and then used her ["Luna Ring"] Move. 

She performed multiple kicks and tried to hit me, but I dodged every kick from her.

But, She actually managed to trick me with a feint kick and one of her kick almost landed on my face, but I barely dodged. It was a move called ["Luna Fall"].

She tried to attack on my face again but this time I grabbed her kick with my bare hands.

The destructive power contained in that kick was ridiculous. The ground was completely destroyed and even my hand was a felt a bit numb. Of course, I didn't suffer much damage. Even that little damage was recovered because of ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk. I was not using Psychic Barrier in this fight.

Then Rumi stopped after seeing that even her strongest moves were not able to damage me much. Rumi was actually surprised that I was able to stop her ["Luna Fall"] move with my bare hands, because this move is something which even damages Rumi a little due to the recoil.

She then looked into my eyes and said "Sigh... I couldn't force you to use all of your quirks. Am I that weak?"

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.

=======================================

43