Chapter 30 – Dabi
1.1k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Time Skip- 1 Week}

Rumi was a battle maniac, and she asked me for a Spar almost every day.

We became quite close because Rumi was a girl who liked fighting. She was actually quite happy that I was not disgusted by her battle maniac personality. This increased her affection for me.

I was actually shocked because Rumi's bond percentage was increasing at a very fast pace.

Both Rumi and I defeated and captured a hundred of villains during my internship time. Our speed in solving the cases and capturing the villains was so fast that even Hero Association was shocked. They immediately started planning to make our team permanent. Rumi asked them to make a temporary Hero license for me, and they agreed.

Rumi always fought alone and never found a good partner to accompany her in the missions. 

Endeavor has his own agency and team. The same is with the other pro Heroes.

Rumi was different, She wanted a partner who was like her. A person who could use brute force to crush everything or maybe a little battle maniac.

Finally, Rumi was able to find a partner who was even stronger than her. 

She could now fight freely and will not have to worry about civilians because she was sure that Akira will take care of them.

This increased her affection even more, and now she already developed some feelings of love.

Akira was completely speechless at this point.

He had to work so hard to gain Momo and Nejire's affection, but Rumi was like giving him free affection for no fuckin reason.

To be honest, He didn't even put much effort to reach this point. He was simply enjoying his Internship fighting some Villains.

Sadly, they had to separate since it was now time to end the internship of Akira.

Just like in the Canon, Deku also defeated Hero Killer Stain. Akira did not interfere at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Akira POV}

My internship ended, and I have to say, I enjoyed this week a lot. 

"Thanks Rumi" I said.

"I should thank you instead. Thanks for becoming my partner for a week. I enjoyed this time a lot." Rumi said. Then we both became silent.

Rumi sighed after seeing me being silent and came in front of me. She first hugged me and then kissed me on the lips.

I was surprised because I never expected her to do this, and I also never expected the situation to escalate this quickly. It was too fast.

"I am direct type of girl, so you don't have to overthink a lot about me. Just say what's on your mind" Rumi said.

"Well, You want to go on a date?" I asked.

Rumi sighed and said "I am busy right now, so I can't. But let's go on a date when I will be free."

"Wait, Really?" I asked in disbelief. I was actually thinking that she will reject me because we met each other just a week ago.

"Yeah I am a simple girl. To be honest I never thought I will ever find a guy who will match my requirements." Rumi shrugged and replied.

"Rumi I already have a girlfriend and I wa-" I was speaking, but Rumi interrupted me.

"Yeah I know" Rumi said.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"I have an Animal type quirk. You think I can't smell the scent of a girl from your body? 

You know what, I can even tell you the days when you had sex." Rumi said and smirked.

My mouth was fully opened, and I was too shocked to speak anything. 

Before I could speak though, Rumi got a call from the Hero Agency, and she learned that there is an emergency, and they asked her to come, so she had to go.

"Goodbye Akira, Stay safe" After saying this Rumi  directly jumped towards the top of nearby building.

I sighed and decided to return to my home. When I was going back, I suddenly felt a person following me. He was secretly following me and coming closer to me, but I was easily able to sense him because of my ["Observation Field"] skill.

So, I activated my ["One For All"] Quirk and ran towards the place where I checked that there were no signs of the normal people. We were now alone. 

I looked towards my attacker and was surprised to see that it was Dabi.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"What do we have here? Oh! It's Endeavor's first son." I said in mocking tone. 

I enjoyed how the calm expression of Dabi immediately broke, and he was now shocked.

"How??" Dabi barely managed to speak this word.

"Does it even matter?" I said in nonchalant tone.

"Yeah you are right, After all you will die today." Dabi said after composing himself. Dabi decided that he should focus on fight first. It's not good to lose his composure during a fight. He can get his answers from me later.

"Oh? And why is that" I asked in playful tone.

Dabi replied in angry tone "Because you killed Shigaraki. Even though I didn't like him that much. I still considered him my friend. 

He took good care of us in League of Villains. 

He even valued our lives. But you killed him. So, I will kill you and take revenge." 

"You think that you have that ability?" I asked but this time in serious tone. Dabi didn't reply to my words and started releasing his blue flames.

"It will only take me a few seconds to defeat you. You are strong Dabi, but I already surpass your power level by a large margin." I said.

"Show me then" Dabi provoked me.

I sighed and simply used ["Warp Gate"] Quirk to teleport in front of Dabi.

He was shocked, but before he could attack me, 

I performed ["Detroit Smash"] Technique and punched him on the face. Dabi was sent flying and crashed onto the walls of a nearby building.

I didn't give him any chance to recover and activated ["Psychic Hand"]. The hand immediately grabbed Dabi by the neck and lifted him up in the air.

"You should select targets depending on your strength." I said.

Dabi used his ["Prominence Burn"] at full power.

And he actually managed to destroy my psychic hand. 

I realized that Dabi's flame are actually far stronger than Endeavor's Flame. I was amazed by his Quirk's firepower. His blue fire was quite strong. I decided to absorb this quirk.

I then teleported again to Dabi's location. This time he was prepared and used his ["Flash fire Fist"] move.

I was protected by my ["Psychic Barrier"] but 

I already knew that my Barrier will not last long, so I used ["Tornado"] attack at a close range.

My wind actually combined with Dabi's blue fire and created a ["Blue Fire Tornado"]. Then Dabi's body suffered extreme burns, and he was also slammed onto the ground by the strong impact of Tornado. He tried standing up, but I blasted him with ["Air Cannon"] Technique. He collided with the nearby building and this time he became unconscious.

I used ["Absorb"] on his body and then absorbed his ["Blue Flame"] or ["Cremation"] Quirk. 

This quirk is probably the strongest fire type quirk in this world. The flames released by this quirk are so hot that they burn the user himself.

That's why this quirk is considered dangerous, but I can deal with it because of my ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk.

Then I started returning to my home. Dabi already wasted a lot of my time fighting here.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Location = United States of America}

All For One laughed like a typical villain and said "Just a few more hours and I will get my hands on another great quirk which will make my plan easier. Haha hahaha!!!"

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.

=======================================

42