Chapter 32 – Gigantomachia Rampage
960 1 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Location - Deika city}

League of Villains attacked the Meta Liberation Army.

Toga, Twice and Compress with the help of Gigantomachia and Nomu completely destroyed the Meta Liberation Army.

Re-Destro fought hard and even used his ["Stress- 100%"] Quirk, but he still lost. 

He couldn't stop Gigantomachia.

Finally, All Might arrived at the location. The whole battle between All Might and Gigantomachia was shown on the television. 

All Might had to go 'Plus Ultra' to defeat Gigantomachia. It was very hard for him to defeat Gigantomachia specially after he got new quirks from 'All For One'.

When All Might's transformation was almost at the end limit, Many High Ends arrived near his location.

All Might tried to escape since the city was already destroyed, and there was no one to save here. So, he had no reason to fight these Nomu.

But he couldn't escape. They blocked him from all the directions. All Might had no choice but to use his last embers of ["One For All"]. He actually wanted to save them for his fight against 'All For One'.

All Might fought the group of High Ends together.

This fight was extremely hard and All Might was already at his limit.

He was almost killed because of the large numbers of High Ends. 

However, Gran Torino, Endeavor and other Pro Heroes arrived there to help him after watching the live stream.

All Might barely survived that encounter. His real appearance was also revealed to the world, but All Might was more worried about one thing and that was

'Who will now defeat the All For One?'.

He knew that Deku couldn't do it. He was too weak right now.

The only person which came into his mind at this moment was Akira. 

"I will have to talk with Young Akira." 

But then All Might fell on the ground and became unconscious.

This scene was not captured in the live television. Gran Torino immediately picked him up and started flying towards the hospital.

Since, Gigantomachia was defeated and then captured, so he was not able to destroy the Tartarus Prison and cause chaos by releasing the large number of villains in the society.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{MC POV}

I returned to the U.A. High School. The classes started normally, but the world was in turmoil because of the two viral video clips released on the internet.

The First was the clip of All For One defeating Stars and Stripe. The Second was the clip of All Might defeating Gigantomachia.

Everyone was anticipating a great battle between 'All For One' and 'All Might'.

People didn't understand that they were in huge trouble. They thought of 'All For One' as just as any other villain who will be easily defeated by 'All Might'. They don't even know that 'All Might' can't fight anymore. In short, they were fu*ked.

All Might was actually in the hospital, and he was still unconscious. He never woke up after the fight in Denki city. Many teachers and even students of the U.A. High School were concerned about his health, but the doctor said it's all fine, and he is simply recovering.

After seeing the recent events in the world. I realized that the Timeline is completely messed up because of me. When I saw that All For One actually managed to defeat Stars and Stripe. I realised that he is planning something big. Now, there can be two outcomes from that fight.

First, just like in the Canon, Star and Stripe managed to set up a rule that her ["New Order"] will destroy other Quirks after entering All For One's body. The quirk will also destroy itself after completing its job.

Second, All For One was able to get ["New Order"] without any issues. And if the second outcome became true then I also understood that I couldn't beat All For One at my current level.

I already knew many things about All For One's plan from the Canon. He will become a Perfect Nomu. So I had to do something...

I increased my Quirk training. I started working on my mastery in ["Lesser Psychokinesis"] and ["Decay"] Quirk.

I also increased my proficiency in both ["Whirlwind"] and ["Cremation"] Quirk.

But it was not enough. 

I can definitely fight 'All For One' now, but it's not enough to defeat him. 

I have seen the Canon, so I know how strong Shigaraki becomes after he turns into a Perfect Nomu and I know that I can't defeat an enemy of that level with my current prowess. 

My only option was to awaken the ["Decay"] Quirk. I could feel that my Quirk was close to awakening, but there was a barrier which was blocking my progress. I couldn't awaken it.

Then I decided to wait for All For One to arrive and attack. Maybe I will be able to break the barrier and surpass my limits during that fight.

But it was like he completely disappeared. There was no news of All For One for two weeks. I knew that he was probably trying to become a Perfect Nomu. I searched for his whereabouts, but I couldn't find him. I also couldn't find the location of Dr. Garaki's Lab from the Canon.

----------------------------------------------------------------

{Akira POV}

Our classes ended, and I was planning to return to my home.

Suddenly I heard Momo's voice "Akira!!".

"Yeah?" I asked.

"About the question of which you asked before the internships. My answer is yes. I would love to go on some dates with you." Momo asked.

"Oh! We can go on a date next Sunday." I said. She smiled and nodded. Then she left. 

I also started flying back to my home. I landed directly in front of the door of the house. The moment I stepped into the house, I got a call from Rumi. I picked up her call.

"Hello Rumi, How are you?" I asked.

"Hello Akira, I am fine." Rumi replied.

"So, What's the matter?" I asked.

"I have some free time tomorrow." Rumi said and then turned silent.

I immediately understood her intentions and said "Great! Let's go on a date tomorrow." 

"Yeah sure, See ya." Rumi said and disconnected the call.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Time Skip - One Day}

{Akira POV}

"So, Where are we going for our date?" Rumi asked.

"You like fights right? So we are directly attacking a villain's base." I said.

"Explain." Rumi immediately became interested and asked for more information.

I explained to her everything about the Overhaul and Eri. She became furious as soon as she heard everything.

First, I had to calm her down, and then we decided to raid the base.

We arrived at Overhaul's location. Rumi immediately wanted to attack but I stopped her.

"We will infiltrate the base secretly. I don't want to fight with weaklings. They will only delay our inevitable victory. Don't worry. You will get your fight in the end. Till then, you should stay quiet." I said. Rumi pouted but still nodded.

I first used ["Lesser Psychokinesis"] Quirk and created two ["Psychic Barriers"] around me and Rumi to protect us from surprise attacks.

We then infiltrated the base and there were a lot of locked doors, but I was easily able to enter inside by opening a portal using ["Warp Gate"] Quirk. Rumi was surprised after seeing me using a new quirk.

The first thing I did after entering the room was to use ["Silence Field"]. So that whatever we do in this room, it will not alert Overhaul and others.

Inside we found a few many people who used to be gang leaders or gang members but were now a part of Shie Hassaikai's group.

They were mostly people having weak quirks or quirkless. They use guns as their main attack method.

They immediately became Alert after seeing us entering their rooms through strange blue mist.

Of course, it was very easy to deal with them. Guns were pretty much useless against Rumi and me at this point.

I then grabbed a nearby metal pole and tied all the villains. It was very easy for me to bend the metal with ["One For All"].

In some rooms, I found villains having strong quirks as well. I even recognized some of these Villains which worked directly under Overhaul and were part of his main force. These Villains had quirks like Chronostatis, Strong-arm, Confession, mimicry etc.

I immediately restrained them with ["Psychic Restraint"] and then used ["Psychic Hand"] to crush their neck. I didn't give them any chance to use their quirks. I don't want them to waste my time and ruin my date with Rumi. 

I also absorbed their bodies and sold all the good quirks to the system. I discarded rest of the useless quirks.

Each quirk which I sold to the shop was quite powerful and had potential to reach higher heights if used correctly and that's why each Quirk was sold for 15,000 System Points to the shop. So, I got a total of 75,000 SP.

=======================================

Author Note = I rushed the Overhaul arc because he was too weak at this point against Rumi and Akira.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.

=======================================

34