Chapter 33 – Tasting my cute rabbit rumi*
1.2k 2 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Akira POV} 

Rumi and I made our way deeper inside the base. After searching for all rooms, we were finally able to find Eri. A lot of medical appliances were present in the room. There were many containers completely filled with blood. 

Eri was sleeping, but she mostly looked fine. I immediately realized that Overhaul probably took out blood from her body and used his quirk on her. I slowly lifted her up without hurting her and without waking her up.

"Hey Rumi, I will be back in a second." I said in almost a whisper like voice.

I then created a portal and teleported to my house. Nejire was watching recent news on the Television. I handed her Eri and asked her to take care of this girl.

Nejire wanted to ask me a lot of questions, but I said "I will explain later" and then I used ["Warp Gate"] and teleported back to the Overhaul's base.

"Where's that little girl?" Rumi asked.

"I gave her to Nejire" I said, and she nodded.

Then we finally found Overhaul sitting in the room, and he was actually reading some kind of documents. He immediately noticed our presence in the room and became Alert.

I signalled to Rumi, and she prepared for the battle. I had already explained everything related to Overhaul's Quirk to Rumi.

Well... The fight was Anticlimactic.

In the Canon, Overhaul was strong because he absorbed his subordinates. But this didn't happen here.

Overhaul used his Earth Manipulation and 

Hand-to-Hand combat to fight with Rumi. 

But who was Rumi?

She was one of the strongest Pro Heroes out there. She avoided Overhaul from touching her and dismantling her. Overhaul then created a lot of spikes and manipulate the earth.

Those measly Earth spikes couldn't stop Rumi, and she beat the Heck! Out of the Overhaul.

Then I used ["Absorb"] on his body and got his ["Overhaul"] Quirk. I also got a notification from the system.

[Ding... Side Mission Completed... 

Defeat Overhaul and Save Eri.

(Reward = 25,000 SP)]

[Ding... Current System Points = 200,000 SP.]

Rumi contacted the Hero Agency and informed them about Overhaul's base. They came and arrested all the villains. Police Officers then asked for Overhaul's Location. 

"He ran away when we were busy fighting with his subordinates" I lied.

The police officers nodded only because I was with Rumi and I also captured a lot of villains during my Internship. So they had a good impression of me. Also, I had temporary Hero license as well.

Then Police officers were gone and Rumi and I were now alone.

"Let's continue our date Rumi." I said and started walking, but Rumi stopped me.

"I am not a kid like Momo or Nejire. I already know what you want. 

You want to does it right? Then say to my face directly. I don't like when people talk in secretive manner with me and have ulterior motives.

Since we are already this close, and we are now even going on dates then you can say all the things to me without any issues.

I am not a highly feminine girl and I don't know much about relationships, love and dating.

So I will be blunt with everything and I will expect you to do the same." Rumi said.

After hearing her words I gulped. I then lifted Rumi in a princess carry. She was stunned and was not able to say anything. Then I immediately teleported to my old house where nobody lives now. I laid her on the bed and started removing my shirt.

"Wait..." Rumi shouted, and her face turned red. 

She never really thought that Akira will be this Bold. She thought that their relationship will reach this step after like four or five dates. But today they didn't even finish the first date, and she was already thrown on the bed.

"Let's talk like a civilized perso-" Rumi tried to explain herself.

"Oh! Don't tell me Rumi that you are scared? A person who will charge at enemies base without any fear is now scared of doing a simple thing like sex?" I provoked her, and she immediately became angry and took my bait.

"Huh? No I am never scared of anything." Rumi said.

"Alright then" I said and immediately kissed her on the lips. 

The reason why I was acting like this was because Rumi was quite a wild girl.

To be honest, I was also a bit nervous. What if my action backfired and she becomes angry. But looks like my plan worked. I provoked her and she took the bait. I am seriously a bastard.

Right now in front me. I couldn't see a strong Rumi. I was actually seeing a weak rabbit. She resisted my kiss at first but slowly her body started heating, and she also started reciprocating the kiss. We shared a long and passionate kiss. Then I separated.

Rumi took a deep breath and said "Fine, I was planning to do this in the future anyway. It doesn't matter if It happens now but, make sure you take care of me otherwise I will kick your ass even if you have thousands of Quirks on you. Don't you dare leave after taking my virginity."

I seriously nodded and kissed her again. I also removed my pants and shoes. Now I was only in the underwear. I then helped Rumi in removing her clothes. Now she was in her bra and panties. 

I then moved my face closer to her. Our lips connected and we started making out. Our kiss was filled with Passion and lust. 

While kissing Rumi, I also removed her bra, and  then I reluctantly stopped the kiss. Then I started placing kisses on her neck, her chest, and finally I reached her breasts.

I first gave her left nipple a small lick. She immediately moaned. Then I started moving my tongue around her left nipple, and finally I started sucking her nipples.

While sucking her left breast, I started pinching the nipple of her right breast in between the fingers of my right hand.

After playing with her breasts for few minutes, Rumi started breathing heavily. She was now completely in heat. She was already soaking wet, I could see her wet panties.

"I am already ready, Just do it". Rumi said.

I nodded before I lowered my underwear and my dick popped out. I could feel Rumi's excitement. 

Since she was a virgin and this was her first time. She started caressing my rod with her hands slowly. 

I also didn't waste much time, I removed her panties, and then placed my cock near her hot and wet hole which was leaking the love juices uncontrollably. I slid my dick inside her slowly.

"Ooohhh~"

"Annnhhh~"

With her insides already wet from all the teasing and stimulation, my dick slipped inside her easily. 

Then I felt some resistance, so I stopped and looked towards her face asking for permission. She nodded so with a strong thrust I entered her deepest part, directly breaking her hymen in one go. She felt some pain, but it was nothing for a strong woman like her.

"AAnnhh~"

She was also feeling pleasure.

Though she wasn't the only one feeling good. I also felt jolts of pleasure assaulting my body as her warm and squishy insides clustered around my dick while her womb was already sucking my dick deeper and deeper as if it wanted to engulf the whole thing.

I felt cumming already but taking a deep breath, 

I collected my thoughts as I pulled back my dick before plunging it even deeper than before.

"AAnnhh~"

"Ugghhh~"

Relishing the otherworldly feeling, I paused for a moment before I drilled into her again and continued my action.

"AAaannhh... AAaannhh....AAannhh..."

"Ugghhh… Ugghhh... Ugghhh..."

We both moaned and literally fucked like the rabbits. 

Noticing that I was about to cum, I slowed down my thrusts. Rumi opened her eyes and she smiled after seeing my face.

She wasn't alone, even I was enjoying seeing her in this appearance. She was looking so seductive. 

I did not waste any more time as I bent down and started licking her pink nipple while I kneaded her other breast with my hands.

Another jolt of pleasure assaulted Rumi.

"AAnnhh~"

She moaned in pleasure before she grabbed my head and forced it deeper into her chest.

I then decided to do the finish this. So I moved my hand towards Rumi's back. Then I grabbed her small rabbit tail and stimulated it.

Her lower body twitched in pleasure, and her canals tightened, squishing and crushing my dick with her soft insides.

"Ugggggnnhhh~"

Unable to cope with sudden pleasure, my milk burst out, and I cum inside her.

As my cum filled her insides, it was as if her last wall was broken, and she moaned in ecstasy before her love juices gushed out as well.

"AAnnnnnnhhhh~".

I took us few minutes to calm down. Rumi then stood up and sat on top of my stomach.

"Don't tell me that you are done already?" Rumi said and this time she took the lead.

She immediately lifted her butt and then placed my dick at her entrance. She slowly lowered her hips and her pussy completely engulfed my dick.

Then she started moving.

She completely dried me up and literally became an animal on the bed. I finally understood the meaning of the phrase 'Fuck like rabbits'.

Her sexual stamina was insane in the bed. The only reason I was able to keep up with her was thanks to ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk.

Then we both slept hugging each other with Rumi sleeping on my chest with my dick still inside her.

[Ding... You successfully took Rumi's virginity. You also managed to reach 100% Bond Percentage.

So, Now her soul is connected to you. If she ends up dying then her soul will be collected by the system, and you will be able to revive her.

A mental connection is also formed between you and her. You can talk with her telepathically.

She officially became your eternal partner and also your Second Wife

You get 100000 System Points for this Achievement.]

[Ding... Current System Points = 300,000 SP.]

Next day when I woke up, I immediately called Momo and asked her to come to my home. I took Rumi with me and teleported back to Nejire's house.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.

=======================================

39