Chapter 35 – The Final Battle (Part 1/2)
922 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Time Skip = Two days}

All the civilians were evacuated from the city. Now, All the heroes and students were gathered in front of U.A. High School. They were nervous for the Final Battle. 

Rumi, Momo and Nemuri were also here. 

After few seconds, All For One arrived there with his army. He used some black portal type quirk. 

If Akira was here then he would be shocked after seeing this. Because All For One couldn't use his ["Warp"] Quirk to teleport to long distance in the Anime. Also, All For One can only teleport others to himself. He can't use this quirk to teleport himself to other locations, but now he just performed this impossible feat. Actually, Garaki managed to copy and create Kurogiri's quirk artificially. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

The battle started immediately. 

Stronger heroes decided to fight with the group of Nomu. Endeavor decided to fight with 'All For One'. Weaker heroes will take care of the group of villains. Students will provide their support here. This was the plan which crumbled just after the few minutes into the battle.

Villains like Muscular completely overpowered weaker heroes who tried to fight him. His quirk ["Pump Up"] allowed him to greatly amplify his own muscle fibers, even reaching a point where they can't be contained by his skin. These enhanced muscle fibers exponentially increase his physical abilities to a superhuman level. They also acted like a defense by covering his whole body in an armor of augmented muscle fibers, protecting him from blunt force and powerful vibrations. 

Toga, Mr. Compress and Twice also caused a lot of chaos. Lady Nagant who was now under All For One's mind control acted like a killing machine. She used her quirk to create a rifle and started killing the heroes. Her bullets were extremely fast for the weaker heroes to dodge and even if they somehow managed to dodge then the bullets changed their trajectory and killed them. 

Slowly the weaker heroes lost their morale and momentum of the battle completely shifted to the Villain's side.

Rumi, Nejire and Aizawa noticed this, so they decided to change this situation.

Rumi immediately attacked Muscular and started clashing with him in a close combat battle. She used both ["Power"] and ["Rabbit"] Quirk in the fight. 

Aizawa used his quirk and erased Muscular's quirk. Due to this, Rumi immediately knocked him out.

Nejire used the combination of her ["Wave Motion"] and ["Heavy payload"] Quirk to send a massive attack towards Lady Nagant. 

Since, the attack range was very wide so Nagant was not able to dodge completely, and she lost one of her arm. This caused the mind control to break, and she came back to her senses. But then her body suddenly swelled up and exploded. The Explosion was huge and caused a lot of weaker heroes to die.

Actually, All For One was the one who gave this self-destruction quirk to Nagant. So that, he can kill her if the mind control on her breaks. 

Students from the various Hero Academies were not able to contribute much to the battle. Deku and others were still weak and not much developed as compared to their Canon counterparts.

Heroes like Ryukyu, Best Jeanist, Hawks fought with Nomu, but they were having trouble dealing with them. Heroes greatly underestimated the group of villains and Nomu's.

Endeavor fought with All For One, but the battle was completely one-sided. 

In the Canon, Endeavor became a responsible man and a stronger hero after All Might retired. He also managed to create some stronger offensive techniques. But, because of Akira the Canon changed and no such thing happened. So Endeavor was far weaker here.

His attacks like ["Flash fire Fist"] and ["Prominence Burn"] were strong, but they were not enough to deal with 'All For One'. In fact, all of his attacks just became meaningless. How?

All For One activated his new quirk ["New Order"] and set up a rule which created a vacuum in front of him. 

Fire needs oxygen to burn. But with the absence of Air, all of Endeavor's techniques dispersed immediately. None of his technique reached All For One's location.

Just when everyone thought that the situation can't become worse, Gigantomachia also arrived at the battlefield and this made everyone despair.

All For One was actually trying to search of ["One For All"] wielder, but he couldn't find him until now.

In the Canon, Information about Deku power and his moves was easily passed to All For One because Shigaraki managed to run away in the U.S.J. Incident. 

So All For One was easily able to deduce that Deku is All Might's successor.

But here Akira’s abilities completely overshadowed Izuku's abilities so All For One was still not able to find the All Might's successor.

During the fight, All For One also noticed one more thing. He felt that some people here have more than one quirk. He couldn't confirm his theory, but he sure felt the same sensation when a person activates more than two quirks at the same time.

Normal people will never notice a thing, but he was able to feel it since he has been using multiple quirks since a hundred of years.

After taking a good look at the battlefield, it didn't take him long to figure out at least one of those people. 

He immediately warped in front of Momo and crushed her Armor with just one punch. Then he grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up. 

All For One asked "Interesting... How exactly you managed to get more than one quirk?" 

Momo couldn't speak because All For One was choking her.

Rumi and Nejire became Alert and immediately attacked All For One. 

Rumi used her ["Luna Fall"] move and Nejire used her ["Nejire Flood"] move to attack All For One.

After sensing the power of these moves, All For One narrowed his eyes and used ["New Order"] to set a rule, and he solidified the air around him. This created an extremely strong defense which protected him from the attacks.

Just when he was planning to attack, he noticed a spatial fluctuation near him. All For One immediately turned his body towards that location, and then he blocked the punch which was coming towards his direction. But the punch was strong, and he was sent flying.

Rumi, Momo and Nejire immediately shouted "Akira!!!". 

They were worried about his health. So, they were happy to finally see him awake. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

{A Few Minutes Before}

Akira finally opened his eyes after 7 days. He first got a notification from the system.

[Ding... Powers are successfully integrated.]

Akira then stood up from the bed and checked his body. He noticed that ["One For All"] at 100% now became his base form. He also checked the system and sure enough, he couldn't find ["One For All"] and ["Super Regeneration"] in his skills tab.

Furthermore, he used his psychic and other quirks and immediately noticed the difference. They became stronger. Now, Akira was confused. Their can be two outcomes.

First, he lost the stockpile power from ["One For All"] and that's why his other quirks became stronger.

Second, this is just the random increase in power due to integrate, and he still has stockpiling power. 

Akira started getting familiar with his new strength, and it took him 5 minutes to do that. Then he activated his ["Observation Field"] but he was not able to find anyone inside the house. He decided to go to U.A. High School and check for Momo or Nejire. On the way, he noticed that city is completely empty. He couldn't find anyone. This was odd. He increased his speed and finally arrived at the battlefield. He was shocked after seeing the situation.

"Just what the fu*k happened when I was unconscious" Akira muttered. Then suddenly his expression became grim when he noticed his girls standing in front of All For One.

He immediately used his ["Warp Gate"] Quirk and opened a portal to All For One's location and punched him. 

All For One blocked his punch, but he was sent flying by the force contained in that punch. 

Then Akira used his ["Warp Gate"] and teleported  all of his girls away from him. He doesn't want them to get hurt by the aftermath of his battle.

All For One who was sent back stabilized his body. He checked his body and felt his arm a little numb. His face turned serious after seeing this. He immediately used his strength increasing quirks like ["Body Enhancement"], ["Spearlike Bones"] etc.

He then arrived in front of Akira and punched towards his direction. Akira simply scoffed and block All For One's punch with his left hand. 

The punch was strong and created a huge gust of wind which sent the nearby heroes and Villains flying. 

But Akira easily managed to stop the punch and was unscathed. He then concentrated all of his physical power and punched All For One directly on the face with his right hand. All For One was again sent flying and even his jaw was dislocated.

Akira was also a little surprised. This was the first time he used his full strength after integrating two of his quirks. "My strength is probably equal to 130 or 140% One For All. Damn... Integrating skills option is amazing."

All For One was actually happy at first. He thought that he managed to find All Might's successor, but then he suddenly became confused because he could feel that the person in front of him was not using any quirks at all.

His natural physical power was absurd and 'All For One' was sure that All Might will lose against this guy.

Even after becoming a Perfect Nomu and boosting his strength with quirks. All For One was not able to handle Akira’s improved strength.

All For One had no choice but to use his ["New Order"] Quirk. He set up the rule to increase his physical strength. This time he again attacked Akira.

Akira met All For One's punch with his own punch but this time the result was different. Akira was pushed back a few steps. 

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.

=======================================

38