Chapter 36 – The Final Battle (Part 2/2)
985 3 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Akira and All For One exchanged some punches. Each of their clash released massive shockwaves in the surroundings. But this time Akira was slowly being pushed back. 

Endeavor and some Pro heroes tried to come close so that they can help Akira, but it was useless. They couldn't handle the shockwave at all. 

Akira decided to use his other quirks. He activated his ["Whirlwind"] Quirk and used his ["Air Cannon"] Technique. All For One was sent flying by the massive air blast. 

He was also shocked because he realized that this technique is actually very similar to his own favorite move. 

Not only that, his expression changed when he noticed that the guy in front of him just now used a different quirk. 

First, he used a portal type quirk which was very similar to Kurogiri's quirk, and now he used wind control type quirk. So All For One was now sure that the enemy has more than one quirk. 

Akira didn't give him any chance to think and directly confirmed his theory by using another Quirk.

Akira created a small wind vortex in his right hand. Then he activated his ["Cremation"] Quirk and his left arm started releasing blue flames. 

This immediately shocked everyone who was keeping a close eye on this battle. They realized that Akira also has more than one quirk.

Akira then joined both of his hands together and launched a massive Blue Fire Tornado towards All For One. 

All For One used his ["Barrier"] Quirk to protect himself from the attack, but he greatly underestimated its power. The barrier was not able to handle the attack for even a second and immediately dispersed. 

All For One was engulfed by the blue flames and Tornado. When the attack dispersed, his appearance was revealed. His body was in miserable state, but it was regenerating at a fast pace. 

Akira didn't give him any time to recover and used his ultimate technique ["Wind Style: Extinction Sphere"]. He created a small wind sphere in his hand.

All For One's ["Danger Sense"] quirk immediately notified him that the attack will be deadly for him. So he activates his ["New Order"] Quirk and proclaims inside his head that there will be no air within 100 meters ahead of him. This creates an atmospheric vacuum void in front of him.

Since no air could be present in front of All For One, Akira's technique dispersed.

"Huh?" Akira was confused about why his technique suddenly disappeared, but then everything clicked into his mind immediately.

Akira muttered "So you managed to get New Order quirk." 

Suddenly, Akira's ["Danger Intuition"] Quirk screamed at him. Akira looked up and found a massive punch coming towards his direction. He also noticed a solidified air projection of All For One's body. 

Akira recognized this as the favorite move of Star and Stripes. The ["Fist Bump To The Earth"] Technique.

"Fu*k." Akira shouted and activated his ["Lesser Psychokinesis"] Quirk to create a massive hand. The psychic hand tried to stop All For One's punch, but it was useless. 

In the end, Akira used ["Warp Gate"] and Teleported away from that place. However, this turned out to be a big mistake. 

The problem with ["Warp Gate"] Quirk is that it takes some time to release mist and form a portal. It's not an instant Teleportation quirk. So All For One took advantage of this weakness. 

All For One activated his new ["Radio Wave"] and ["Air Cannon"] Quirk to blast a giant beam of electric energy and air towards Akira.

The moment Akira exit from the portal, he was hit by this attack and was not able to defend at all. He was sent flying and crashed on the ground, creating a massive crater in the process.

His body suffered severe burns due to the electrical energy.

Some Pro Heroes immediately despaired because they were hoping for Akira to defeat All For One. But, they were shocked after seeing Akira's body regenerate at a visible rate. In just few seconds, he was completely recovered.

"These guys are true monsters." Endeavor muttered.

"How the Heck! Akira managed to get more than one quirk." Best Jeanist said.

Akira was now feeling a little helpless. All of his arrogance disappeared, and he realized that he is still not strong enough to defeat All For One.

Also, he realized that he should not depend on his previous life memories. The timeline was completely messed up by his actions and presence. This is not an Anime World. This is a Real World where anything can happen.

Rumi, Nejire and Momo sighed in relief after seeing that Akira is fine. This was another mistake. Momo was distracted by Akira's fight, and suddenly she coughed out blood from her mouth.  

She looked down and saw that somehow a Nomu managed to appear in front of her and impaled his hand directly through her heart. She vomited more blood and fell down. Rumi and Nejire's face turned pale, and they shouted "Momo!!"

Akira who was thinking of a solution to defeat All For One heard the voices of Rumi and Nejire. He turned his head towards Momo's direction. 

He immediately teleported to her location and punched Nomu directly on the face. After sending Nomu away from here, he placed Momo's head on his lap.

Akira's state of mind was completely unstable right now. He became Arrogant, but he was not even able to defeat All For One. Not only that, he was not strong enough to protect his girlfriend either. Pathetic!!!

Right now he was extremely scared. He doesn't want Momo to die. 

He was able to create a soul connection with both Nejire and Rumi, but this was not the case with Momo. If Momo dies then her soul will never be collected by Akira's system.

Momo also doesn't have ["Super Regeneration"] Quirk because her body is not strong enough to handle the strain of the quirk.

Akira opened his shop and purchased ["Rewind"] Quirk. He then activated this quirk and tried to rewind Momo's heart. Since he purchased the quirk just now so, his mastery with the quirk was extremely slow. So Akira was not sure if it was actually even working or not. 

When Akira noticed that Momo was still not moving, he thought that she is dead. This immediately turned his mind blank for a few seconds. Suddenly, Akira turned his face towards All For One's direction but this time his eyes were black and hollow. His face was completely devoid of any emotion.

All For One was watching Akira with an amused expression. When Akira suddenly turned towards his direction, All For One felt a chill under his spine after seeing those block abyss like eyes. He immediately activated his ["Warp"] Quirk and teleported away from there.

Suddenly, Akira's black hair slowly turned white. Due to Akira's unstable and chaotic emotions. His ["Decay"] quirk awakened. Then he screamed and released a Decay wave in the surroundings. This wave traveled through the ground and disintegrated everything it touched in its path.

No matter the target, the ground, buildings, Villains, Nomu and Heroes. Everyone immediately turned into ashes. 

Some lucky heroes and Villains who had flying type quirk managed to save their lives. They also picked up nearby heroes and saved their lives but the rest died. Gigantomachia also turned into ashes. 

Nomu were like robots and machines. Since, they were not given any order to fly by All For One, so they all died.

Only Rumi, Nejire, Deku and other people who were actually a little close to Akira were not hurt by this wave. Akira subconsciously controlled the ["Decay"] wave to not hurt his classmates. But other students were not lucky, and they died as well.

In just few seconds, entire city collapsed and Akira took thousands of lives.

All For One who was able to run away and save his life was now sweating a little seeing the destruction. "Damn... I never knew that Decay quirk can be this powerful. Otherwise, I would have taken this quirk for myself and killed Shigaraki"

All For One then looked towards Akira's direction but found no one there. "Huh? Where is he?" 

Suddenly, he felt his instincts screaming at him to move away from his location, but it was already too late. 

Akira touched All For One with his left hand and used ["Decay"] Quirk. This caused his body to slowly turn into ashes. Before All For One could regenerate or think of a solution, Akira used his ultimate technique as well. He created ["Extinction Sphere"] in his right hand and placed it directly on All For One's chest.

The wind sphere expanded and created thousands of wind blades which caused a lot of destruction in the area. All For One body was damaged at a cellular level. He tried to regenerate, but his body soon turned into ashes due to ["Decay"] Quirk effect. In the end, he screamed like a dog and then died. 

Akira also finally came back into his senses and teleported back to Momo's location.

He noticed that Momo was now actually breathing and looked fine. The massive hole on her chest was now closed. She was not bleeding anymore. So he sighed in relief and tried waking her up. She slowly opened her eyes and Akira immediately hugged her tightly. 

Momo was shocked by the sudden hug, but she recalled everything which happened just a few minutes ago and also hugged him tighter. Nejire and Rumi also joined the hug.

Today's battle taught a big lesson to Akira and even his girlfriend. They don't want anything like this to happen again and that's why they decided to become stronger that anyone else.

=======================================

Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel. 

If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.

=======================================

41