Chapter 38 – [“Personal Dimension”]
3.7k 12 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle between heroes and Villains again started. Akira decided to not interfere in the starting because he thought that if he defeats all the villains easily then heroes will become arrogant. So he decided to step in when they truly lost all the hope.

Rumi fought with Muscular and knocked him out with the help of Aizawa's quirk ["Erasure"]. As for Lady Nagant, Akira decided to try and save her.

Akira knew her backstory from the Canon. Her real name is Kaina.
In the past, Kaina had an optimistic outlook in her desire to be a great hero, but was led down a dark path by her superiors. She was trained to kill villains and corrupt heroes, sometimes unjustly, who were threatening to disrupt the order in society.

Her repeated killings resulted in Kaina becoming disillusioned, and she soon fell into a depressive state upon realizing that the Hero Commission maintains a fragile and hollow peace at the expense of others, while hypocritically justifying that their actions are for the good of everyone.

Kaina eventually reached her breaking point upon seeing some young children awe in admiration over her, realizing that the youth of society wholly admire Heroes and wish to become them while not being aware of the bloodshed that occurs behind the scenes.

While reaching out to shake the hands of said children, she saw how bloodied her own hand was and retracted it in horror, not wanting to pass said bloodshed on to them.

Upon implying that she wished to leave her hero post and receiving a veiled threat to her life in response, Kaina finally snapped and killed her superior. That's why Akira decided to save her.

From the Canon, Akira knew that maybe Eri had the ability to heal All Might and also give back Mirio Togata's Quirk.
Also, even if this was not possible then Akira actually upgraded his ["Rewind"] Quirk. So this feat should definitely be possible with his ["Regressor"] Quirk.
So, Akira can rewind Lady Nagant's body to the time when she didn't have any self-destruction or explosion type quirk.

Akira immediately opened a portal to Nagant's location and then grabbed her and locker her in one place with the help of his technique ["Restraint"] using ["Lesser Psychokinesis"] Quirk. Then he started rewinding her body using ["Regressor"] Quirk.
Just after few seconds, Nagant came back to her senses and the explosion quirk was also gone from her body.

Nagant looked towards Akira with grateful eyes since before falling under the mind control techniques she managed to deduce the plan which All For One created for her. She knew that she will soon die, but now she is still alive.

Akira looked towards her and said "I know what you have been through. I will give you only one chance to leave this Hero Society and live your life somewhere else. A place where there will be No villains, No corruption and only a peaceful atmosphere. It's your choice whether you want to take it or not."

Then he used his ["Warp Gate"] Quirk and teleported her to his old house. Now, Akira focused on the battle between All For One and Endeavor.
Well... The battle ended in just few seconds because of ["New Order"] Quirk. Finally, Gigantomachia arrived at the battlefield and caused chaos. The heroes side now completely lost their hopes and their expressions were of true despair.

Akira finally decided to step in and finish this battle. But he will never act arrogant and underestimate his enemy even if the enemy is weaker than him. He learned this lesson just 24 hours ago.

Akira used ["Warp Gate"] Quirk and arrived in front of All For One. In starting, Akira simply fought with All For One in a close combat battle. Then Akira decided to use his ["Power of Annihilation"] and finish 'All For One' because he knows that All For One will become annoying if Akira give him any chance to use ["New Order"] Quirk.

Akira first created a ball of pure Annihilation energy in his right hand. Then Akira activated his ["Lesser Psychokinesis"] Quirk and then used his ["Restraint"] Technique to keep All For One in one place.
Then he used ["Warp Gate"] Quirk to arrive in front of All For One and placed the ball near his heart.
This immediately created a hole in All For One's chest. He couldn't regenerate his heart and other organs because Akira this time used his power to damage the soul as well.
Akira basically erased the soul at the place of All For One's heart. So now All For One's heart doesn't exist in the first place and there is nothing to regenerate.

"That's it? I killed 'All For One' just like that? Isn't this too overpowered. I can kill anyone below Tier 11 with the power of Annihilation!!" Akira said in excitement.

[Ding... No, Beings whose power level and energy level is higher than you can actually resist your Power of Annihilation to some extent.]

"I see." Akira said then he felt a lot of a pair of eyes on him. He turned his head and saw that the battle completely stopped. Everyone was now looking towards him.

Akira said "I will give you one chance to surrender. Those villains who want to live just have to raise one of their hand. Otherwise, don't blame me for being cruel."

Of course nobody listened to his words and were now looking towards him with disdain. Akira sighed and simply touched the ground with his hand. He then used his ["Power of Annihilation"] and send a wave.

Slowly the ground and all the villains who were close to him started turning into ashes. This scared everyone and villains started running away from Akira.
Heroes sighed in relief when they noticed that they are still fine, but then they realized that if Akira wanted then he could have turned them into ashes as well.

In just few seconds, entire city collapsed and all the villains died except those who had flying type Quirks.
All Heroes were now looking towards Akira with terror filled expression.
Akira turned towards them and said "What? You can simply rebuild the city with the help of people having earth manipulation Quirk."

The villains who had flying type quirk immediately raised their hands and surrendered. Akira didn't give them any glance and simply lifted Rumi, Momo and Nejire with the help of his ["Lesser Psychokinesis"] then he teleported back to Nejire's house.
----------------------------------------------------------------
{Time Skip - Three Weeks}

The city was now almost completely repaired but the construction of U.A. Hero School was still pending.
None of the heroes dared to visit Akira's house and disturb him.
Also, one of the Hero had a record type quirk and that bastard recorded the full fight and posted it on the internet after the internet services were working again. Now forget heroes, everyone in scared of Akira. But Akira doesn't give a fu*k about their opinions.

In last three weeks, Akira spent most of the time with Momo.
Reason?
His relationship with Nejire is very strong because he met her six years ago.
As for Rumi, She is fine as long as she gets a chance to fight alongside her partner and even Spar with him at least once a week.
But his relationship with Momo is not that close. So, Akira went on a lot of dates with her and now their relationship is very close.

Today, Akira decided to reveal the existence of his ["Personal Dimension"] to his wives and some other people.

Momo, Nejire and Rumi were already sitting in front of him. Akira was now waiting for Nagant to come. She arrived at their house after a few minutes. Just when Akira was planning to start explaining, He heard a doorbell.

Akira opened the door and was surprised to find that All Might is now awake, and he came here to thank Akira for defeating All For One. Akira invited him inside as well.

Akira said "Hey All Might, you already know that I have multiple quirks, so I can actually heal your body and maybe give you back your ["One For All"] Quirk."

But surprisingly All Might denied the offer and said "Young Akira I spent most of my life protecting and saving others. This burden was too much for me. I want to live last of my days peacefully. Am I being selfish if I want to live for myself just once?"

Akira sighed hearing this. Then he thought that he should invite All Might as well.
"Listen here everyone. I have a quirk called ["Personal Dimension"]. As the name suggests, I have my Dimension where I can do anything."

Before they could speak, Akira teleported them inside his dimension.
Everyone opened their mouth wide after seeing the beautiful scenery inside his dimension. Akira nodded in satisfaction after seeing their shocked faces.

Akira then looked towards All Might and Nagant. Then he said "I will give you a chance to spend the rest of your life peacefully here. No stress from Hero work, No villains. Only relaxing atmosphere. You have a week to decide and give me your answer."

(The reason I did this was because I want to become a King or The Emperor in the future, so I need some good subordinates or subjects as well.) Akira thought and smiled, but his smile was a little scheming and creepy.

Akira then gave everyone a little tour to his zoo, aquarium, houses and his own mansion. Then he teleported everyone back to the main world. Lady Nagant and All Might left the house but they both were seriously considering his offer.

Akira then looked towards his girlfriends and said "I have another ability which allows me to travel to another world. So, I will soon leave this world. You get what I am trying to say right?"

The girls were shocked for a few minutes but then Rumi and Nejire immediately said that they will follow him but, Momo hesitated a little.
Akira sighed and said "Momo and Nejire you should meet your parents and ask them whether they will come with us or not."

Akira then teleported back to his personal dimension. He went towards a house which was near his Mansion. The moment he opened the gate, a little girl jumped at him and hugged him. She said "Brother."
Akira patted her head and said "I am back Eri. Let's play some games."

To be honest, Akira at first had no intention to keep her, but then he thought that this little girl already suffered a lot in her childhood, so he decided to bring her inside his dimension. At least she will stay happy here.

=======================================
Author Note - Thank you for reading my novel.
If you Like my novel then please comment and rate my novel.
=======================================

50