093: Ais’s Morning!
1.7k 7 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 93

Therefore, under such circumstances, when Sirius decided to follow Raul to the red light district, Riveria felt he should have a motive.

"...As expected, I can't hide it from you, teacher. There are indeed some reasons for me to go there…." After pondering for a while, Sirius replied with praise.

As she expected, Sirius did have a purpose for going to the entertainment district with Raul.

Riveria felt happy after hearing his praise and the corner of her mouth curved slightly.

"Ahem, please keep this a secret for the time being, teacher. I promise you that it's not detrimental to the familia." Sirius was almost captivated by Riveria's smile and coughed and explained.

"As you guessed, I'm not interested in those unhealthy things there. Even if I am interested, why should I go to the red light district when there are so many high-quality beauties at home like you sensei?" Sirius was serious while saying this.

Is Artemis not beautiful? Or are Ais and Riveria not good-looking enough?

It's okay to spend some time in the entertainment district, but Sirius will never prioritize prostitutes over the girls he's familiar with.

As for why he wanted to visit the entertainment district? If it weren't for a particular hero-seeking Renard, Sirius would never enter that place.

Sirius will never admit that the fox girl's appearance suited his taste.

If not for Sanjouno Haruhime, Sirius would never go to a place like the red light district even if goddess Ishtar invited him.

Riveria blinked a few times and felt shy after hearing his praise. But, she had good self-control and didn't show anything on her face.

At this time, Loki interrupted their conversation, "Sirius!!! Have you finally revealed your purpose? How dare you conspire against Ais!? Die for me!!!"

Then, the red-haired goddess sprinted toward him like brave fighting against the demon king.

"Huh? What are you talking about, Loki!? When did I say I was going to hit on Ais?" Sirius was confused by the goddess's words.

"Humph! Tell me, do you believe it? I don't believe that you have no intention for Ais." Loki retorted.

"..." Sirius wanted to say yes, but he couldn't lie to his heart.

Loki felt furious after seeing this and started bickering with Sirius.

A few minutes later, Riveria, beside them, couldn't bear their quarrels on the street, so she had no choice but to stop them.

Sirius ignored the resentful gaze coming from Loki, and the three of them peacefully returned to Twilight Manor.

However, according to some eyewitnesses in Loki Familia, that night, in the high-level conference room of the central tower, there seemed to be a constant sound of mourning and repentance coming out the room. Those who heard it felt sad and shed some crocodile tears.

Some days later,

The bright moon gradually disappeared, and the rising sun emerged out of the horizon, dyeing the sky red and blue.

Following her biological clock, Ais got up from her bed before dawn.

There was still some sleepiness in her brain, but thanks to her habit over the years, she quickly got used to the dizzy feeling.

Ais stretched out and yawned, slightly opening her seductive lips while narrowing her eyes. There were some tears in the corner of her eyes.

After a while, sleepiness disappeared from Ais's mind, and she was fully awake.

Immediately, she subconsciously put her left palm on her right arm and rubbed it gently, occasionally pinching it.

"Well…it doesn't hurt anymore." The blond girl checked her physical condition.

Since she started training under the constraint of Sirius's magic, she felt sore everywhere in her body every day and didn't want to move anymore in the evening. Such hard training has already become a part of Ais's daily life.

In the first few days of the training, she woke up with soft legs almost daily.

But it's much better now. After a night of good sleep, all the pain and soreness disappeared completely.

Thanks to this situation, the quality of Ais's sleep has been excellent recently.

Train hard during the day and have a good sleep at night.

Due to her efforts, there have been significant improvements in Ais's basic stats.

For the first time, Ais felt she had the opportunity to raise all her basic stats to S-rank.

'Everything is brought by Sirius…' Ais thought about the boy responsible for all the recent changes in Loki familia and felt thankful. Without his help, she wouldn't be able to grow so quickly.

Ais lowed her eyes and started changing her clothes.

She replaced her body's pure white night dress with white and black battle cloth, black arm covers, and long blue boots.

In the courtyard of Twilight Manor,

Sounds of blade splitting the wind resounded in the courtyard.

Ais started swinging her swords in practice. The fast-paced sound of slashing demonstrated the speed and sharpness of the weapon. Although it was just a wooden sword, in the hands of a powerful swordsman like Ais, it outperformed its capability.

At this unknown time in the morning, Ais carried out her routine daily sword-swinging training.

Nobody asked Ais to do a sword-swinging exercise. She did it out of her own will.

Perhaps to keep improving her sword skills, Ais repeatedly practiced daily. Many people in Loki familia are already familiar with her morning training.

Compared to actual combat in the dungeon, the result of self-training has always been insignificant, but Ais never abandoned such training.

It can be seen that Ais does not want to be lazy. She is obsessed with getting stronger.

Because, like many people, Ais's biggest fear is stagnation and unable to become stronger.

Even though the direction to move forward is clear in her mind, after so many years, Ais has developed a habit of practicing swordsmanship every morning.

Vertical slash, horizontal slash, and diagonal slash… Ais perfected these three basic sword skills due to her daily training. In case of an error, she would stop and ponder and continue to correct them later.

Ais flexibly controlled the movements of her body to the maximum and started elegantly swinging the swords.

"If only Sirius could help now…." Ais muttered, feeling unsatisfied with her practice.

If she trained under the constraint of Sirius's magic, the effect would be better.

Unfortunately, for everyone's health, Sirius strictly controlled the duration of training booster to less than four hours daily.

Anything more than that is risky. It may leave some hidden dangers in the body.

Proper rest and exercise are crucial to success. Both Loki and the big three agree with him in this matter.

It's good to have the will to challenge oneself, but before that, one must take proper care of their body.

If they damage their body to become stronger, it's not worth it.

...

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

56