095: Bold Ais!
1.4k 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 95

Sirius got up from his bed, washed and changed his clothes, and walked along the narrow corridor of the building towards the dining room.

Many people were already there, busy taking plates and receiving their breakfast. The atmosphere was lively and energetic.

The aroma from the food drifted into his nose, causing him to drool and look forward to eating them. His belly was stimulated and growled in hunger.

Sirius looked toward the kitchen counter and saw several busy figures doing their jobs. He approached a familiar girl with a smile.

"Did you prepare today's breakfast, Line?" Sirius asked.

In the kitchen, a girl with brown eyes and long black hair braided in a tail was working. She wore a brown and white top, a brown skirt, dark leggings with a white band and light brown borders, a white headband, glasses, pale arm covers with light brown borders, white gloves, and a white belt with pouches.

Line Arshe!

She also belongs to the second echelon within the familia.

Although her level is only lv.2, she's an integral part of the second echelon, mainly serving as a Supporter/Healer. Overall, she's a kind-hearted girl.

Because of a particular spiky-haired senior, Sirius has an excellent relationship with everyone in the second string.

As he gradually got used to everyone in the familia, he slowly got in touch with the core members.

It's worth mentioning that, for many reasons, Sirius can get along with everyone effortlessly, even if it is a certain tsundere werewolf.

All in all, Sirius is familiar with everyone in the Loki familia.

"Good morning, Sirius. It's my turn today…." Across the kitchen window, Line responded with a smile.

"What's for breakfast today?" Sirius asked.

"Hmmm, there's vegetable soup, salad, sandwich, meat, and omelet." Line briefly told him.

"Where's the milk?" Sirius asked.

"Naturally there is." Line smiled and replied.

"That's good to hear. Thanks for the service." Sirius thanked the girl.

As Orario's top familia, the ingredients used by Loki Familia are naturally not ordinary.

They purchase high-grade fruits and vegetables from Demeter Familia.

As a goddess specializing in agriculture, Demeter Familia belongs to the agribusiness faction in the city and is the largest supplier of food items in Orario.

The fresh fruits and vegetables they produce have good taste and high nutritional value.

Sirius was a little unaccustomed to others helping him prepare his breakfast, so he joined the group of helpers in the back kitchen.

After placing various tablewares on the rectangular dining table in proper order, he received his breakfast and asked Line for a glass of milk.

"Uhm, Tione-san, you can leave this work to us…."

"No! I will be responsible for the captain's breakfast. So, let me do this, you can make breakfast for others."

During this period, an amazoness with similar thoughts to Sirius also went to the kitchen.

The dark-skinned girl pushed others who wanted to help, muttering something like 'love breakfast' and getting excited.

After a while, more and more people gathered in the large dining hall, and breakfast time officially started.

Everyone reached for the hot soup or the tender omelet.

Only in front of Finn, the leader of Loki Familia, were dishes full of wildness. The plates consisted of a whole huge fish full of exotic flavors.

The fish was longer than one meter even though it was still a juvenile. It was hard to imagine Finn eating it.

'Poor captain…' Sirius glanced at Finn's difficulties. Sitting with Anakitty, Alicia, Cruz, and others, he ate his breakfast.

Weirdly, there was an empty seat beside him.

"Eh? What about that guy Raul?" Aki shook her cat ears and doubtfully looked at the vacant seat next to Sirius.

"Maybe he overslept?" The elf onee-san, Alicia, tried guessing.

"No, you guessed wrong. There's a hidden reason for this…." Sirius shook his head.

"Simply put, you can consider Raul dead or missing for the time being…." Sirius said mysteriously.

"Dead?" Everyone looked at him suspiciously.

"Well, he can be considered dead…." Sirius thought of Raul's social death and answered.

At this time, Raul should not have recovered from Finn's punishment. After all, it's not easy to write a 20,000-word apology letter.

When Sirius thought of Raul's mourning scream yesterday night, he couldn't help but chuckle.

Aki and Alicia watched him chuckle, and doubts filled their minds.

Just as Sirius stopped laughing, a touch of gold drifted away from the corner of his eyes, followed by a fragrant scent.

"??"

Sirius blinked his eyes, wondering if a beautiful blonde girl was sitting next to him just now.

So, he turned around and met eyes with a pair of calm golden eyes.

"Sirius… date me." When the sword princess saw Sirius looking at her, her luscious lips moved, and she conveyed her thoughts in public.

"——!!!"

"Pfft!!!"

"Ais, Ais-san???"

"She's so bold…."

Ais's words became the fuse that ignited the atmosphere in the dining hall.

The familia members, who were secretly watching this place, exploded instantly after Ais's voice fell.

A certain werewolf widened his mouth, and Tiona spit out the vegetable soup she drank before, and the eyes of a certain yuri elf lost their brilliance after hearing this.

Riveria, sitting in her seat and secretly observing the situation, also slightly opened her mouth in surprise.

The eleven royalty felt glad she paid attention to Ais because she didn't expect the innocent girl to speak such explosive words to Sirius at breakfast time in front of everyone.

"It's nice to be young…so energetic…." Gareth was beside Riveria and drank a glass of wine to calm down. Ais's words also stunned the calm dwarf.

"Ahaha, I didn't expect Sirius to secretly capture Ais's heart. Congratulations~"

As the person closest to them, Aki was so surprised that she couldn't speak. On the other hand, the elf sister Alicia recovered her calm after a few seconds and laughed and congratulated Sirius.

"Congratulations on what? Getting stabbed by Loki tonight?" Sirius retorted almost instinctively.

Fortunately, the drunkard Loki didn't get up now. Otherwise, he would be in big trouble.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

55