097: Divine Bathhouse!
1.3k 0 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 97

'Ais shouldn't be that innocent, right?' The chef Line's head froze for a while, and things didn't seem as simple as she imagined.

The next moment, Loki entered the dining room with a kitchen knife.

She glanced at the inside of the canteen two or three times. She felt relieved when she saw Ais alone, and most thoughts of chasing and killing Sirius dissipated.

'That hateful Sirius was actually asked to go on a date by my dear Ais-tan. I have never enjoyed such a thing. No, It's not over yet!' Loki gritted her teeth in jealousy.

"Sirius!! I order you to come out!!!" The jealous goddess went to recheck the next place.

Meanwhile, in the Divine Bathhouse,

This place can simply be described as - paradise!

"Let me touch it! Hmm, are you getting bigger again?"

"How could I possibly grow… Hey, stop rubbing me!"

In the bathhouse, goddesses proudly showed their plump and naked bodies and messed around with each other.

If others saw this scene, whether it was a man or woman, they would definitely pass out with a flushed face and a nosebleed.

The goddesses communicated and played in their natural attire of nakedness.

As the name suggests, the divine bathhouse is a place where only gods are allowed to bathe.

In the vast bathroom, there are bathtubs of different sizes and colors. Also, huge trees and natural rocks reflect the natural scenery.

The interior decorations, such as walls and pillars made of refined stones, highlight the exquisite and luxurious environment.

This large bathhouse dedicated to the gods is a facility established and managed by the guild for all deities living in the city.

The guild used part of the tax collected from each Familia, which included the entertainment costs of the gods, and built various facilities to entertain them.

The male god's bathhouse and the goddess's bathhouse are naturally separate, but the usage rate of the male god's side is low compared to the female counterpart. Therefore, referring to the divine bathhouse generally points to the goddess bathhouse.

Artemis soaked her body in the warm and crystal-clear water and let out a sigh of relief.

"Hah… it's been a long time since I bathed here…."

Artemis buried the entire area below her shoulders in hot water. And her smooth blue hair spread on the surface of the water, creating a ripple.

"I never imagined that I would compete with that drunkard Loki in drinking…." When Artemis looked back, she felt that she had lost her mind at that time.

She realized there was more than one way to stop Loki from revealing her past. So she regretted choosing the most difficult one.

Loki's reputation for being addicted to alcohol was widespread in heaven, along with some other bad reputations.

Artemis didn't drink as often as Loki, so she would obviously lose in the face of such a drinking competition.

Artemis felt complicated thinking about her idiotic behavior.

It's a pity that she can't now recall her state of mind and what she was thinking about last night.

She was too drunk and forgot about it.

After god's sealed their divine power in the lower world, they were no different from ordinary people. So, they will also forget things after a hangover.

"Artemis?"

Just as Artemis gradually showed a relaxed expression to wash off her hangover, a soft and gentle voice came from the side.

Artemis raised her eyebrows and turned around after hearing this familiar voice.

"Demeter, it's you…."

There are actually very few goddesses who bathe in the morning. So, the number of goddesses in the divine bathroom can be hand counted.

Many goddesses usually come here at dusk as the night draws closer.

Artemis looked at the orange-haired goddess wrapped in a thick bath towel.

Demeter is a beautiful mature woman with long wavy golden honey-colored hair and orange eyes. Like Hestia, she is well-endowed, giving her a great figure.

Demeter immersed her body in the water beside Artemis, and her huge boobs naturally floated up due to buoyancy.

"..." The cruel gap between their cup sizes made the corner of Artemis's eyes twitch.

The moon goddess had an inexplicable feeling of being mocked!

Demeter is the goddess in charge of Orario's largest agricultural familia. She and Artemis were old acquaintances in the heavens and had a good relationship.

Of course, when they were in heaven, the other party often teased Artemis regarding her chest size. Although she had moderate breast size, it's nothing compared to Demeter's humongous bosoms.

"It's really rare to meet you here, Artemis." Demeter sorted out her bath towel and didn't think much about reminiscing with her old friend.

But, after thinking of the news her familia's children brought this morning, Demeter's face changed into a gossipy expression unique to women.

"Hey, Artemis, have you heard the latest rumors spreading in Orario?"

"Rumor? What rumor?" Artemis frowned slightly, and doubts filled her mind.

"The rumor started spreading only recently, I guess from yesterday~"

Demeter's mature face had a childish expression, looking like a child whose mischief was about to succeed, and she smiled teasingly.

Inexplicably, Artemis had a bad premonition in her heart.

"I heard that last night in the Hostess of Fertility tavern, goddess Artemis and goddess Loki competed for a man!" Demeter looked forward to seeing Artemis's reaction.

"What???" Artemis was speechless with several big virtual question marks above her head.

'What the hell is this rumor? Who the hell spread it!? I was just drinking with Loki. What does it have anything to do with Sirius?' Although the moon goddess thought so, she herself didn't believe so.

"Oh? Artemis, you didn't refute it immediately, heh? Ara, ara, it seems this rumor has some truth, right?" Demeter was surprised after looking at Artemis's reaction.

"No! Nonsense! Of course, not!" Artemis immediately denied it after hearing this.

"Artemis, you have a suspicious reaction. Previously, I thought it was some unreliable news, but now your expression makes me doubt whether this is true or not~" Demeter looked at the moon goddess with an excited expression.

"No! I don't have any suspicious expressions." Artemis was disturbed by such explosive news and was not in the mood to continue bathing. So, she wrapped her body with a bath towel and walked out of the bathhouse.

Artemis felt that if she continued to stay here, she couldn't escape the fate of being teased all the time.

Any explanation is useless because Demeter will not believe this after seeing the moon goddess's expression. As a fun-seeking creature, Demeter wants to use this topic to make fun of Artemis.

Unfortunately, Artemis couldn't find any suitable excuse to refute. So, escape was the only option.

"Ara, ara, things are getting interesting…" Demeter caressed her cheeks, looked at the escaping Artemis, and smiled sweetly.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

48