098: Meeting Artemis!
1.2k 2 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 98

Sirius wandered aimlessly on Northwest street, full of adventurers.

"That Loki, it's too much. She really wants to slash me…."

Sirius sighed and recalled the situation where he wanted to take refuge in the library but bumped into Loki on the spot.

Sirius could understand Loki's mood to a certain extent.

After all, if someone really dates his favorite daughter, Sirius would also explode.

The most annoying part for Loki is that Sirius is also a member of her familia. So, she can't nitpick about it.

But…

"Because I'm also from the Loki familia, the chances of my success are relatively high~" Sirius nodded as if he had seen through all the truth.

As her own familia, even if Sirius dated Ais, Loki could only watch and complain incompetently.

Therefore, it's better not to let a wolf enter a sheep's pen. It's no use regretting later.

"Huh? Ooh, isn't this Sirius!"

"Ah? Oh, hello, God Miach."

Sirius was walking on the stone brick road for a while when suddenly a figure approached and stopped him.

The figure had long dark blue hair and dark blue eyes. He looked handsome and attracted the attention of many women nearby. Miach wore a black robe, a tan brown stole that reached down past his shoulders, and brown shoes.

If it weren't for the fact the robe was a bit too… cheap, many people would believe that he was a noble boy out of a fairytale.

As an adventurer who frequently visits various pharmacies, Sirius was familiar with the god in front of him.

In the same way, because Sirius often came to buy potions, Miach was also familiar with him and had a lot of goodwill.

"Greetings, God Miach, are you going out to buy something?" Sirius asked.

"No, I came out to advertise and attract customers to my store." Miach returned the greeting and gestured toward the bags he was carrying.

Inside them were some newly developed potions and elixirs.

The Miach Familia home is known as the Blue Pharmacy. Although the store size is very small and incomparable to the wealthy Dian Cecht Familia, it is also located on the northwest street.

But their pharmacy is a true specialty shop selling cheap and affordable potions and elixirs to adventurers.

In terms of the quality of ordinary potions, both familia can be said to be evenly matched.

Of course, in terms of expensive and high-end potions and elixirs, Dian Cecht Familia dominates the market.

It's not that Miach Familia can't make high-end potions and elixirs, but they rarely have enough money to buy expensive materials.

It may be rude to say, but the current Miach Familia, Takemikazuchi Familia, and the future Hestia Familia will become the three famous poor familia of Orario.

Just like the live example in front of him, the sales and advertisement of the potions must be done by the god himself.

Furthermore…

"By the way, Sirius, it's quite an occasion to meet you on the street. Here, this is for you. It's the newly created dual-attribute potion by Naaza. I hope you visit our pharmacy and give your reviews after using it."

Miach took two glass vials from the bag and handed them to Sirius.

'Don't tell me! This is the legendary [Mercy of God Miach]!" Sirius thought in surprise.

God Miach has a well-known hobby of giving free potions and elixirs to new adventurers.

No matter how expensive the items are, as long as the god Miach is in a good mood, it's possible to gift them!

It's just that relatively speaking, the frequency of sending gifts to acquaintances is higher.

In Miach's own words, it's about investing in future customers.

"Thank you, God Miach. I will visit Blue Pharmacy more in the future." Sirius was not hypocritical and readily accepted the gift and promised.

At the same time, on the same street, Artemis, who was wandering in the city after leaving the divine bathhouse, also discovered Sirius.

Leaving the divine bathhouse, Artemis draped her wet long blue hair loose. After changing her hairstyle, she showed a gentle and intellectual temperament.

Walking on the streets filled with passing adventurers, she frequently welcomed various gazes from both men and women attracted by her beauty.

However, the moon goddess stopped when she saw a familiar figure in her field of vision.

"Sirius?"

"Huh?" x2

When he heard his name being called out, Sirius turned around to check who it was, and Miach, who was talking to him, was no exception and turned his head.

"Artemis-sama!?" After recognizing the approaching person, Sirius was a little surprised.

Originally, after being chased off Twilight Manor by Loki, he thought about going to the hotel address given by Rethusa and taking refuge there for some days.

But after thinking about Artemi's hangover, Sirius delayed the time a little, thinking about visiting the goddess to develop their feelings later.

It's just that he didn't expect to meet the moon goddess while wandering the streets.

'Looking at her wet hair, did she just come out after taking a shower?' Sirius wondered.

Then, Sirius remembered that the divine bathhouse was close to this location.

"What's wrong? Are you surprised that I'm here, Sirius?" Noticing the surprised look on his face, Artemis snorted slightly and looked at him questioningly.

"No, no, that's not it. I'm just amazed by your beauty, Artemis-sama. You look stunning and beautiful with loose hair." Naturally, Sirius would divert the topic.

If he explained, isn't that acknowledging what Artemis said?

At such times, one must learn to adapt and shift the topic to other places, such as appearances.

After all, which girl doesn't like being praised for her beauty?

If there is, that means the girl dislikes the complementing person.

Although, as a goddess, Artemis was often praised for her beauty, she was still happy to hear his compliment.

"Really? I usually tie my hair…after all, I find it inconvenient with loose hairs." Artemis curled and played with the tip of her hair, looking bashful and embarrassed.

Artemis is an outgoing goddess who often fights monsters and hunts animals in the wild.

Therefore, it's convenient for her to tie her hair so it won't block her vision.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

53