099: Date With Artemis!
1.2k 1 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 99

"But you look really beautiful with loose hair, Artemis-sama. It's even better if you match it with suitable clothes."

"By the way, Artemis-sama, there is a clothing store in front of us. Why don't we go there?"

Sirius complimented the moon goddess and invited her to visit a nearby clothing store.

"Uh…this isn't good…Rethusa and the others are still waiting for me to go back." Artemis was tangled and embarrassed.

'The girls in your familia are probably out.' Sirius tried to open his mouth and say this but couldn't.

He made such a judgment because Rethusa told him yesterday that she would take everyone out to play. Miss captain wanted to create a good opportunity to deepen the relationship between their goddess and Sirius.

But after Sirius thought about it, he didn't say it.

He didn't want to be suspected of impure motives. However, he admits that he has some unhealthy thoughts about the moon goddess.

"Uhm…hello, Artemis?"

Miach, who the two lovebirds ignored, stared at Artemis for some time and finally greeted her.

"Oh? Miach, are you here too?" Artemis was surprised to find him.

???

'What do you mean by that?' Even a good-tempered god such as Miach felt unbearable hearing this.

He's been here since the beginning.

This shows Artemis focused all her attention on Sirius and subconsciously ignored everyone nearby.

Miach didn't think his presence was so low. However, the kind-hearted god quickly adjusted himself, and a gentle smile appeared on his face.

"It's really you, Artemis. Long time no see." Miach greeted the moon goddess.

"Well, long time no see, Miach." Artemis also politely greeted back.

In truth, heaven is a vast place.

But no matter how vast and boundless it is, the gods who have lived there for countless years know each other because they have lived for too long and have more or less established some sort of relationship.

No matter how bad the relationship is, it's not to the extent that a god hasn't heard the name of the other.

Miach's relationship with Artemis is not too familiar. But it's okay to say hello when passing by.

In the beginning, Miach didn't recognize Artemis immediately because of the difference in her temperament from her usual self in heaven. After looking at her for some time, he finally recognized her.

After saying hello, Miach turned his attention back to Sirius.

"Then I'll take my leave, Sirius. I won't disturb your appointment with Artemis." The gentle god showed a meaningful smile and left the place.

Artemis flushed after hearing this, and Sirius waved to the retreating god.

"Let's continue our date then, Artemis-sama."

In the end, Artemis was still unable to refuse and allowed herself to be pulled by Sirius.

Sirius held the warm and soft hand of the goddess and guided her through the streets.

The location is Northern Street,

This area is famous for various clothing-related industries.

Various clothing stores sell diverse and exotic attire from all over the continent. The stores are strictly divided according to racial preferences.

Sirius brought Artemis to a clothing store for humans. He pulled her and stepped inside.

In his past life, some boyfriends often complained about their girlfriend's shopping. But when it comes to Sirius, it seems this situation is reversed.

Artemis, who had never struggled with clothing before and had no individual preferences, let Sirius decide in her stead.

Although it's just a simple outfit, everything will look good with good combinations.

The moon goddess combed her aqua blue hair and matched it with a light blue chiffon dress and embroidery of a flower of the same color embellished on her skirt. She looked stunning.

And combined it with over-the-knee white stockings for his enjoyment…

Sirius looked at Artemis, whose cheeks were flushed from shyness in front of him, and felt his heart surging with unknown fiery emotions.

As if aware of this, Artemis calmed down and looked at him with dissatisfaction.

"Sirius, are you thinking of something bad right now?"

"How come? I just think that Artemis-sama looks too beautiful in this attire. I may dream of you tonight." Sirius didn't forget to praise her.

When Artemis heard such a direct compliment from Sirius, she felt happy and shy at the same time.

So, she couldn't help but lift her soft fist and lightly hammer Sirius, improving his mood.

However, the two didn't stay in the clothing store for a long time.

In the case of Artemis, she can only wear these clothes during day-to-day activities. It's too inconvenient in battle.

At the same time, Sirius tried three sets of costumes for Artemis, all of which were carefully selected according to his taste.

Finally, Sirius settled the bill under the smiling expression of the clerk and left the store.

"Speaking of which, Artemis-sama, should we buy some battle attires for you?" Sirius noticed something exciting and suggested.

"Battle attires???" Artemis felt confused.

This topic suddenly raised her curiosity, and Artemis looked in the direction he was looking at.

After a while, looking at the signboard and storefront decorated in a purple tone not far away, the moon goddess froze.

Artemis immediately determined the store to be for Amazoness. After all, except for them, no girls would wear such revealing clothes.

Their usual attire is no different than just wearing underwear…

Artemis felt ashamed looking at such revealing clothes. As a goddess of chastity, she will never wear such indecent clothes.

`How is that a battle attire???' Artemis wanted to pinch Sirius's ears and ask this question, but she couldn't do so due to overwhelming shame.

So the moon goddess took a step back, moved her splendid hands to his waist, and forcefully twisted it.

"Hiss~~"

Sirius took a deep breath in pain. He didn't know the goddess had this trick.

He didn't know why a goddess who had never been in love knew this trick. But, it's nonetheless effective.

So, under the painful persuasion of Artemis, Sirius finally had to give up this bold idea.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

51