100: Date With Artemis! (II)
1.2k 3 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 100

Sirius spent the whole day with Artemis.

When the setting sun disappeared into the horizon, and the sky turned dark, the magic stone lamps on the side of the streets lit up, illuminating the whole of Orario dimly.

Although the time has progressed into the night, Orario is still lively at night.

It is due to the unique occupational nature of the city.

The vitality of the hawkers standing on the avenue has never diminished. They lit up magic stone lamps in their stores and continued waiting for an opportunity of bumper harvest.

Orario's Eastern Street,

The blond boy and the blue-haired goddess slowly walked along the street on the brick-paved road.

The night breeze brought a comfortable and relaxed feeling and brushed the goddess's aqua blue hair.

The goddess was wearing a blue strap bracelet given by the boy before on her wrist, adding many points to her appearance.

Under her feet, the goddess wore high-heeled sandals that Sirius half coaxed and half forced her to put on. As she stepped on the road, she made a rattling sound.

Artemis, who was not used to this kind of shoes, adjusted herself to it.

When Sirius listened to the rhythmic tik-tok sound, a smile naturally appeared on his face.

The magic stone lanterns on the roadside, the laughter of the demi-human shopkeepers and customers, and the lively atmosphere on the street made both the boy and the goddess comfortable.

Artemis looked at everything around her, and her initially smiling expression became nostalgic.

'How long ago was the last time I left everything behind and leisurely wandered in the streets of Orario?' Artemis thought.

It may have been a long time because the moon goddess only remembers the exact time she descended on the nether realm.

"Artemis-sama, how about another takoyaki?" Just as Artemis was enjoying the tranquility and feeling enlightened, a voice came beside her.

"Huh?"

Without waiting for her to refuse, Sirius put a steaming takoyaki in front of her mouth.

"Didn't we just have dinner before? Are you trying to kill me?" Artemis turned around and gave Sirius a blank expression, but she still opened her luscious lips and took a light bite.

Orario's gourmet industry is still pretty developed compared to other regions in the continent. Regarding food, the residents here are definitely working hard to develop and perfect various recipes from all over the world. The people working in the food industry far exceed all other fields in Orario.

Takoyaki, crepes, pancakes, and various cold drinks and snacks are available in Orario.

After all, these foods are meant to serve the gods, so it is impossible to treat them lightly.

The same goes for other aspects of life.

The size of the takoyaki is also big enough to fit into one's mouth. So, Artemis couldn't eat it all in one bite. She could only slowly eat the food in front of her.

After swallowing half of the takoyaki, Artemis looked at the remaining half in front of her and thought of continuing to eat it.

There was no embarrassment on her face because she was used to being shy. After all, it was not the first time Sirius had fed her today.

However, when she opened her mouth and was about to eat the remaining takoyaki, Sirius retracted the half-eaten takoyaki and threw it into his mouth without thinking.

"Well, it's sweeter than before…." While eating, Sirius also gave a preliminary evaluation.

Artemis blinked a few times and was slightly taken aback.

After a while, her cheeks started flushing red.

It looks like Artemis is still not used to getting fed…

"Sirius! How can you eat what I have eaten!?" Artemis stomped her feet in embarrassment.

'Isn't this the legendary…indirect kiss?' Artemis started thinking wildly.

'After holding hands, hugging, and dating, is this person still not satisfied?' Artemis felt ashamed and giddy at the same time thinking about it.

'Uh…because I want to eat it?" Facing the goddess's shy question, Sirius replied after thinking for a while.

"That's not what I wanted to hear!?" Artemis complained in embarrassment.

'Isn't that what you just asked?' Sirius subconsciously complained in his heart, but simultaneously, he couldn't help but smile.

The current Artemis-sama looks so cute that he wanted to bully her more…

At the same time, Artemis found him not speaking, so she looked up and saw a smirk on his face.

"Sirius, you must be thinking something weird! I don't want to talk to you anymore!" As a goddess, her instincts warned her that Sirius was thinking of something rude.

"Cough, how do you know, bah, how can I think about it? Artemis-sama, my mind is extremely pure~" Sirius felt guilty and tried to divert the topic.

"Hehe, I would be a fool to believe you…." Artemis looked at him in contempt. After spending time with him, she also realized he was a hidden pervert.

In the inner part of East Street, in front of a huge hotel made of bricks and capped with a wooden structure, two girls helplessly sat in front of the hotel entrance with hands on their cheeks.

"Ah~"

"Why hasn't Artemis-sama come back yet?"

"That nasty fellow, Sirius, won't deceive our goddess, right?"

After a while, the blue-haired half-elf girl Lante finally couldn't take it anymore. She stretched out and punched the air and complained like a fool.

Every girl in Artemis familia knew their goddess would be alone today with Sirius.

So early in the morning, they decided to assist their date and stay outside until it was dark before coming back.

So without any surprise, they came back when it was getting dark.

But Artemis and Sirius were nowhere to be seen.

Lante didn't know how to describe her feelings.

The fact that Artemis has not returned makes her think of some unhealthy things and worries her about their situation.

Humans are strange creatures. And demi-humans are no exception.

Although the girls in Artemis familia were the ones who contributed to this situation, they are also the worrying ones.

Read more chapters:

https://www.patréon.com/dangerouskitty

48