my name is takuya…
1k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Third-person point of view].

In a room, a boy with blond hair and a red shirt can be seen asleep while hugging a teddy bear.

This boy is called Kanbara Takuya, that's the name of his new life, in his previous life he was a normal 19 year old boy as he liked to refer to himself but in reality he was an otaku, but he didn't reach the level of some otaku that's why he referred to himself as a normal boy, as he had barely watched any good anime many but almost all were forgotten, almost no manga and no light novels... he didn't have patience to read one.

his name doesn't matter, what matters is how he died, his strange and horrible way of dying.... well, one day he was coming back from the supermarket after buying some things he needed, then while he was walking watching all kinds of cars passing by, he noticed that the sky started to cloud up very fast, he thought a storm was coming or something, so he sped up his pace so at least the rain wouldn't surprise him so far away from his house. .... there was nowhere to wait for the rain to pass since the road he took to get to his house was a road with only the sidewalk for pedestrians.

When he began to increase the pace he heard the sound of thunder that scared him because of how loud it was, but that was not what worried him most because ... the wind began to be very strong in other words he had no time left.

He decided to look at the sky to see the clouds but what he saw surprised him so much that he stood still thinking that his eyes were deceiving him... a tornado was descending from the sky, but it was not a normal tornado, it was a tornado covered with fire... a tornado of fire was falling towards him.

He tried to run but didn't manage to take more than 10 steps when the tornado of fire reached him and lifted him off the ground where he began to burn... until he died.

A horrible way to die.

[Takuya's point of view]

"TAKUYA WAKE UP REMEMBER YUI-CHAN IS COMING TO PLAY TODAY" - suddenly a woman's scream was heard making the takuya boy wake up.

"I'M ALREADY AWAKE" - I shouted seconds after my mother woke me up.

I got out of bed and still half asleep headed towards the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Reaching the sink and using the bench to get to the top since I'm still a bit small, I washed my face and then looked in the mirror.

"Still... it's hard to accept that I was reincarnated in this world being a normal human without any supernatural power or a system..." - He said as he looked at the mirror with a sad and gloomy face.

"(sigh)... No, I should be grateful to the one who gave me this chance, after dying like this... like this, I will enjoy this new life" - after a sigh his state changed to a determined and hopeful one.

After dying in that horrible way, the last thing I knew was that I was going to be born... it was horrible too, I couldn't see for almost 2 months, I couldn't control my body, I didn't speak until 6 months later. I thought I would go crazy from the boredom I went without watching anime and only children's series... when they were on.

The bad thing is when I knew what world I was in... as you know, my name is takuya kanbara, which is the same name of the main character of digimon 4, a little scared I accepted it since I was going to be the main character of the world... but, when I met my neighbor everything changed.

My neighbor yui kotegawa a character of to love ru, that is to say I am possibly in the world where aliens exist and that the planet depends on if yuuki rito the protagonist manages to fall in love with lala.

I'm a normal human in a universe where some aliens have the power to destroy buildings as if nothing and the strongest ones destroy one or several planets... yeah, if that's not scary I don't know what.

But well... I have decided to live my life as best I can, I don't want to live in fear all my second life.... I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can.

Giving myself one last breath, I went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning mother" - I greeted as I sat in the chair.

"Hello taku how are you?" - my mother asked as she came out of the kitchen with my breakfast.

My mother yuriko kanbara, is a slim woman with short brown hair and brown eyes...in conclusion I look nothing like her.

[photo]

I have blonde hair with blue eyes, I'm supposed to look more like my father.

Talking about my father, his name was roy strife, a foreigner, my mother doesn't know from which country, she met him when he came to do some sightseeing here in Japan, somehow they fell in love and had me... I don't I don't know how, since every time I ask, my mom frowns and asks if I don't think I have enough for him to fall for her. saying that he is handsome at the model level and she is a woman a little above average, and in the end she does not answer me.

In the end I didn't meet him because he had to go back to his country a month after I was born, because of some problem and when he was coming back the plane he was on crashed and he died..... I felt a little sad, not for me, but for my mother, I was so sad that I had to be taken care of by the neighbors, yui's family.

But I have managed to recover now with the money my father left us, he was possibly rich, so my mother hasn't had to work all this time, although it seems to be running out, as my mother has been looking for work these days.

But well... in general my life has been relatively normal, playing with Yui, studying and so on.

"Mother I'm leaving now" - I said as I got ready to leave.

"Eh, but aren't you going to wait for yui-chan?" -she asked confused, seeing me all prepared to go to the street.

"I'll go get her, bye" - I said as I ran out of the house.

Starting to walk down the sidewalk I couldn't help but feel a little weird as it reminds me a little of my death.

I was a bit traumatized by my death, before I didn't want to leave my house and tried to avoid the fire as much as possible, with time I have been trying to overcome it.

Now I can go out by myself but I still can't be near the fire... but I'm getting better.

"YUIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN" - I yelled after I saw yui in the distance and started running towards her.

"Eh, taku-chan?" - Yui replied as she turned to where I was.

Yui is a cute little girl who has black hair and dark brown eyes, she is wearing a light rasa colored knee length dress, she has pink colored shoes.

[photo]

"Hi yui-chan how are you?" - I greeted after stopping near her.

"Hi taku-chan I'm fine and you....what are you doing up so early?" - She greeted me back as she asked me confused by the weirdness.

"I'm fine and... my mom woke me up" - I replied as I averted my gaze a little, normally I wake up late, but today my mom woke me up at 8 am.

"Oh... that's good that I wake you up early, normally you're a slacker who will wake up too late" - he nodded as he said those harsh words... but it's also not bad if I wake up too late, the only way I wake up early is if yui comes home or my mom makes up a reason... but, I can't be blamed I'm enjoying my childhood sleeping as much as I can is the best thing to do.

"Oh come on I don't sleep that much...it's ok, yes I do..." - I was going to give my version but yui's look made me tell the truth... I call it the look of judgement, even though I only indulge her a little, since she's so cute when she does it.

"How about we go play" - I ask changing the subject.... I don't want to go through with this.

"Okay..." - Yui nodded her head.

And so we went to her house to play, apparently her parents weren't there and the only one who was there was the older brother, kotegawa yū but he stayed in his room.

And after spending the whole day at yui's house I went back to mine... my mother had come an hour later to let me know that she was going out and would be spending the day here.

Back in my room I was going over my math when suddenly a blue holographic screen with black letters appeared in front of me.

[The simple system has been activated.

The simple system brings the following functions: status, inventory, gacha, multiversal travel.

To access a function you have to think of the name of the one you want to access].

"What the hell..." - I said as I abruptly stood up from the chair upon seeing this... my golden finger came.....

"TAKU-CHAN ARE YOU OKAY?" - I heard my mother's worried cry at the noise I made as I quickly got up from the chair.

"I'M FINE MOTHER" - I answered with a shout too as I sat back down and thought for a bit.

'Why do I have a system...' - I thought as I looked at the blue screen in front of me.

'(I sighed) for now I'll see what this simple system brings' - minutes later I sighed as I accepted this a bit.

'Status' - I thought as the blue screen with the above letters changed to my status.

[Name: Takuya kanbara.

Race: human. 

Age: 6 years old. 

Powers and abilities:

~~~]

'...' - I silently looked at the screen more precisely at the powers and skills part... there's nothing.

'Well... it's not like I tried to learn anything besides studying and playing' - I thought, I'm too young to train, I'm not like those protagonists who from 1 year old are already entering, I'm just a normal human.

'Inventory' - I thought while mentally changing the subject.

[Inventory: lottery ticket, DigiVice: D-Scanner].

'Eh I thought it would be empty...' - I was surprised to find out it had stuff inside and more so when I saw what it was.

"IT'S A... DigiVice, plus the fourth generation DigiVice" - I almost screamed but restrained myself as I pulled out the red DigiVice.... red.

'Ok... no doubt I am and I'm not that takuya.... but why the DigiVice' - I thought as I moved the empty DigiVice... it has no digimon inside.

'Really...' - I sighed as a new window appeared in front of me.

[System: You have a video call from the God King of the Void... do you want to accept...?

[Yes or yes]. ]

'...Yes' - there was no other choice... but, the god king of the void.

Then the blue screen changed to the image of a grown man with long black hair, with glowing purple eyes, but I couldn't see him for a long time because I had a headache which made me look away.

"Nice to meet you, takuya kanbara, I introduced myself, I am the god who rules the realm of the void, the god king of the void Alexander Necron, I am also the person who reincarnated you and the one who gave you this system. You can tell me Alexander, it will be more easy like that." - the god appeared... alexander.

"H-hello..." - I greeted while the headache passed.

23