The will of the world has me in its sights…
89 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Takuya's POV]

I was entering the ninth meeting of organized crime, I don't know how to feel being here, after my mom told me to stay away from the life of organized crime.

"The organized crime meeting... this is where I first saw san. The yakuza of east and west forget their differences and are at peace. This is just beginning." - Luna said while we were in front of the entrance of the meeting room.

"To my right is 'Setouchi Sea Mermaid Union' and to the left is 'Kantou Water Sea Family Union'. All the yakuza are formally gathered here." - Luna explained as she looked both ways seeing all the yakuza in the room.

"And that bastard of dubious origin?"

"A Visitor Coming from the Seto Group"

"Isn't that the one the ojou cherished?..."

"Why don't we just make it explode?"

As we walked I could hear what the people in each group were talking about when they saw me... they want to make me explode.

"Today we are here to introduce the human. Here is the person who will marry Luna. The human, kanbara takuya." - Terminator said while he introduced me in his way.

"Say hello." - Terminator said while passing me the microphone... really?.

"Hello, I'm kanbara takuya" - I greeted without emotions while one of the yakuzas wanted to kill me because I'm insulting them by betraying san.

Then others began to draw weapons, an idiot even took off his shirt while he showed his stomach surrounded by tnt... the idiot wants to exploit us all.

'I don't even know how to react anymore, I can't do much while the system is being updated and the will of the world has me in its sights.' - I thought while how I wanted at the moment to take out and use the DigiVice even if I'm tired after using it.

Masa-san then appeared as he punched the explosive guy and yelled at his boss, my father-in-law was happy as he drank with a horrible smile on his face.

"Takuya-kun... for a long time you were indebted to our family. From the moment we told you to take san's hand. But we already forgot" - said my father-in-law as he approached me.

"Look now I'm in a good mood, pay attention takuya-kun" - my father-in-law said while he looked at the terminator.

"Edomae is an absurdly expressionless man in a bad mood. Especially with the man who is going to take his daughter away from him." -said my father-in-law while he had his hand on my shoulder and we saw Luna's father.

"Human, this is 'he engagement sake'" - said the terminator as he gave me a glass to drink sake... I don't know what it's called.

"To show the edomae group, that you swear not to betray the moon in your whole life" - said the terminator as he began to serve the sake.

"...sorry, but I can't drink this sake" - I said as i sighed.

"Luna-chan, forgive me but I can't accept this commitment while I'm still committed to san...less, a commitment that is made of lies." - I said while I felt that he would die... Damn will of the world.

"Luna... what did he mean by 'compromise made of lies'?" -asked the terminator after looking at me for a moment and seeing that she wasn't lying.

"At...at the time you saw me almost totally naked because I had just come back from mermaid form. We don't have any special relationship." - Luna said as she lowered her eyes and squeezed the fabric of her kimono.

"So, I started with the lie. To take it away from san, so I could beat her." - Luna said while she supposedly finished talking.

"Only with that did you get here?, tell me the truth Luna. I'll accept everything from you, open your mind, Luna..." - said the apparently emotionless terminator while he hugged his daughter.

"Takuya... Forgive me, but I still love you" - Luna said as she looked at me and blushed... because, it had to be a harem protagonist of this type and not one who could accept all the girls. this is the fault of the will of the world I am sure.

"Now that things are cleared up. At the request of the moon, human. If you refuse to take the sake I will exterminate you" - the terminator said and I think he didn't hear the first part of what I said before.

"STOP WITH THAT SAKE!!" - That's when I heard the voice of San.

"San?" - I looked at her confused, I thought she wouldn't come after finding out that I was supposedly cheating on her.

"WAIT SAN. YOU SHOW UP SO SUDDENLY. TO INTERRUPT MY ENGAGEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT?" - Luna asked shouting while I turned to see her confused... wasn't she the one who was first getting between me and san's commitment?.

"SAN! DO YOU ALSO HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS AS ME?" - asked my father-in-law. No, the truth is, I don't think they are.

After that he started with her performance about betrayal and those things even he wants to kill me. The problem is that I can't do anything more than see what happens, the truth is if I wanted to use the DigiVice, but I don't know if I do it the will of the world will try something. I better keep it to myself for now, as long as the problem doesn't escalate I'll keep listening and talking when I have to talk.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" - my father-in-law asked after seeing San walking towards him.

"Kill? ... you said, kill?" - San's ask while he saw his father.

After that he knelt and placed his fingers playing the ground ... what will he do?

"Dad ... I was grateful all this time, but now ... here, we will cut our ties as a father and daughter." - Said San while he left us all surprised ... I can't believe he is doing that.

The most affected of course was his father who seems that his reality has just been broken.

"Wait you are doing?" - Mrs.ren asked him, meanwhile my father-in-law was screaming and rolling through the soils.

"San-chan! Your father was not always attentive with you?" - Mrs.ren asked him while she sighed.

"Mom, if you want to get angry about the lack of respect I have towards my father. Please get angry!" - Said San while he looked at his mother without seems to import what he had said before.

"I will even leave the group, that is my decision. Do you understand the last decision of a person what he lacks his relatives?" - Said San as he asked his mother.

"San... you ... willn't you say what?" - The Mrs.ren said she seemed to have understood something ... The truth until now I am lost, I feel in the plot of 'Telenovela' with so many strange turns.

"From now on I am not in the clan, that was my personal decision ..."

"I'm not ... satisfied with this marriage!" - San shouted while seeing Terminator. I admire San more and more, look without fear of the closest to a war machine.

"Therefore I want to listen to Takuya-san ... is okay to destroy this marriage?" - San asked me.

"Yes" - I said my short answer, I will trust San to help me, I can't do much when I have my hands tied by the will of the world.

After that those of the Edomae group got up and started talking while one had a sword with him. I will trust San, she is strong.

After that, San showed that she is not a "little girl" as the man of the Edomae group said while cutting a statue in two.

"I didn't cut your body, but I could make you 31 holes." - San said without looking at the man from the Edomae group ... I think I'm becoming a fan of this San.

After that, Fujishiro Shark arrived while she saw everyone as prey, my father-in-law was in her world and Maki went up to the shoulder of San.

"Wait San! What are you doing?" - Luna shouted to San.

"Luna-chan. I thank you that at that time you have encouraged me. Since then I decided"

"...Cut ties with my parents and abandon everything that ties me to this sad world. When a woman exhausts her life. This is what happens." - San said as he punched me in the face due to the stupidity I just heard.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY THAT!" - Luna screamed when she knew that she was the one who encouraged san to do that.

"WE ARE AT A FRIENDLY MEETING BETWEEN EAST AND WEST YAKUZA. LEAVE WITH YOUR 'LITTLE GIRL' FEELINGS." - shouted one of the edomae group members to san.

"WHEN I DECIDED TO LEAVE MY LIFE. TAKUYA SAID 'DESTROY THIS MARRIAGE.'" - san yelled as he made me want to punch myself for how stupid this is becoming.

"KILL THAT GIRL" - edomae group.

"SOMEONE WANTS TO HIT OJOU-SAN" - seto clan.

"CUT TIES WITH THE SETO GROUP. TO ALL OF THE SETO GROUP, DO NOT INTERFERE!" - Shout san to see that the seto group wanted to protect her.

"ONE THING OR THE OTHER. IT'S LIKE THE PATH OF LIFE THAT OJOU TALKED ABOUT. YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE BOSS, THAT'S WHY WE'LL PROTECT YOU IN ANY WAY!" - shouted one of the members of the seto group while the others agreed.

"That worries me" - san said as she saw that a war between groups was beginning.

"AND NOW YOU WORRY?. WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD CUT THE TIES OF FATHER AND DAUGHTER, DID YOU NOT THINK YOU WOULD WORRY THOSE IN THE SETO GROUP?" - Luna yelled at san as she hit san on the head with her sandal.

"Yes... and about: 'I tied myself to this sad world' I don't find the same meaning" - said san while she held her head, it seems that Luna's blow is making her react.

"LOOK. WITH ALL THAT IT COST TO RECONCILE THESE 8 YEARS TO MAKE THESE FRIENDLY MEETINGS. NOW IS THIS EFFORT ABOUT TO BE DESTROYED?" - Luna shouted while the two groups looked at each other as if they were going to fight.

"Luna-chan what do I do?" - San asked without knowing what to do.

"DON'T ASK ME" - YELLED LUNA.

"San-chan" - I called san as I approached her.

"Takuya-san" - san said as he lowers his head.

"Why do you have to do this? What would have happened if someone from the edomae group attacked you and hurt you? I wouldn't forgive myself to see that they hurt you and not be able to do anything." - I said as she approached me and made her lift her face to see me.

"I thought that strong men like takuya-san would attract many women, I wasn't against that, but seeing you together with luna-chan made my heart ache." - San said while she wanted to lower her head, I was surprised but I didn't let her stop looking at me.

"But after talking to luna-chan and being alone to think, I realized that I was even more jealous of not being the first"

"That's why I thought about letting go of the father-daughter ties, because I know my dad wouldn't agree... I didn't think it would end up becoming this." - San said while avoiding looking me in the eye and I sighed, what can I expect from her.

"Listen to me san, although I'm surprised by what you said and I think you should have told me about this before, but this is not the time for that"

"I'll just tell you that, I love you and don't let me fool you." -I said I wanted to say more but she embarrassed me, it's the first time I tell a girl that I love her.

"Then, it's decided, takuya will have to accept me too, then we can be the 3 of us together." - Luna said while I turned around to look at her surprised... Since when did I accept that?.

"I'm sorry luna-chan, for acting so violently a moment ago" - san said while scratching his head, he didn't just hear what luna said, why is she so calm?.

"San, you... you..."

"Well, since it's decided we will put control in the situation" - Luna said after sighing at san's behavior.

"Wait…" I said as they both turned to me with question marks floating on the side of her head.

"This time, I'll take care of it" - I said as i smiled and planned to charge me for all the things they put me through.

"Takuya-san?" - san said my name while looking at me confused.

"Takuya, what are you going to do alone against a group of yakuzas?" - Luna was just as confused as San, but she still asked.

"Something I should have done a long time ago, I apologize in advance for what I will do to your parents san-chan and luna-chan..." - I said as I began to walk towards where the seto and edomae groups were.

'I would have preferred it to come sooner, but I'm still happy it will come' - I thought as I looked at the screen in front of me with a smile.

[System: The system has finished updating.]

[System: The system has severed the control that the will of the world has over the host...]

=====

I'll just say what... I can totally see san saying and thinking something like that.

And my reason started when san told nagasumi in the original to show her strength, then when she let nagasumi bet her with mikawa.

So that san accepts that her husband has more wives just to demonstrate her masculinity and that nonsense, it's not impossible.

Takuya may not be as strong as he is a strong mermaid, but he has shown san that he can become even stronger even as a human.

Of course... for san to accept something like that, it started from when takuya told luna that she can marry him too. In the next chapter I explain it better but it goes more or less as I am explaining it here.

So I had thought about letting the system finish updating in future chapters, but I couldn't resist the perfect opportunity for takuya to get revenge on his father-in-law and future father-in-law for everything he's been through.

7