The visit of… and explaining about the parasites
75 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Takuya's POV]

[The next day]

I was looking at myself in my mirror in my new battle suit.

A black dress shirt with black pants and a long black trench coat. and a pair of black gloves.

Yes, I am wearing the same outfit as kaneki ken (black reaper).

Last night after returning from killing the parasite and saying goodbye to saeko, I went into the house and saw that makomo was still watching television.

More specifically, I was watching a news report from another city that talked about the rare cases of murders and disappearances, that is, in another city parasites are more active.

I checked the news of this city on the same topic and I didn't find many crimes like the one that appeared in the news, so I can say that the parasites fell more than anything in the other city.

I sighed in relief knowing that, I was seriously worried that it was happening here too, my peaceful days would be over.

Of course I won't go to that city, I'm not crazy, I prefer to stay here while I spent my days training quietly until the zombie apocalypse comes.

I then decided to go to sleep. because I was exhausted both mentally and physically from everything that happened to me last night.

Makomo woke me up as usual at 4 in the morning, not caring that I fought a parasite last night and he told me that he'll prepare me for training.

I had clearly told her what happened last night, she was upset, in her own way. It was my worst mistake... I heard her say in a low voice that she will increase my training.

And well the morning workout was horrible, it made my whole body ache to a new level.

After eating, now it's 1 in the afternoon, makomo allowed me a break until 3 and well I decided to use the lottery ticket I won yesterday by killing the parasite.

And I won... the kaneki ken black reaper outfit and... the Yukimura 1/3 swords.

Yes the same sword used by haise sasaki and black reaper in the anime.

But for those who don't know, I'll tell you.

Quinque: Yukimura... is a set of 3 class B swords that were made from a koukaku-type kagune.

Its appearance at first is like that of a white tube that when activated, a red liquid comes out of which then crystallizes and creates a sharp blade that resembles the double-edged sword. the blade ends with a sharp and hard point since it is of the stabbing type.

In its first moments of crystallization a strong red can be seen while when it finishes joining it takes on a silver color with red circles that move vertically down the sheet.

In total it would come to measure about 100 to 120 centimiters.

This yukimura, being given by the system was a bit improved, now it is self-repairing, it is supposed to use my mana, ki or some energy, but since I don't have it, it uses my resistance to repair itself, or well regenerate the rc cells .

Don't ask me how they did it because I don't know. (Neither do I know. :v)

'...For now I need time to fuse them' - I thought as I looked at yukimura's tubes.

Fused together they become a very perfect katana for my battle style and it will serve me well until I get a better sword.

*knock Knock*

"TAKUYA-SAMA, THERE ARE TWO GIRLS CALLING OUTSIDE, ONE SAYS SHE'S OUR NEIGHBOR" - I heard makomo yell from the other side of the door.

"(Sigh) let them in, makomo and offer them something to drink. I'll be right down..." - I said while sighing... my rest.

"It's okay takuya-sama" - makomo said as he went to open the door for saeko and the other girl.

"..." - I kept looking at myself in the mirror, while I was making the hard decision... take my clothes off or leave them on?

'Too much effort, I'll take it off when I go to train' - I thought as I nodded to my choice... I look too good in these clothes to take it off and only my glasses are missing...

'Where are my glasses?... don't tell me' - I thought while I was looking for my glasses and they weren't here in the room... it can only mean that I left them downstairs.

"..." - I hit myself in the face for forgetting my glasses, this is not because they see me. if not that one of these days I could end up losing those glasses and who knows in whose hands they could end up and if someone discovers the power that he has... better not think about it. (h world)

"(Sigh) here we go..." - I said as I started down the stairs and listened to makomo, saeko and another girl talk.

"Welcome to my humble abode..." - I said as I was finishing going down the stairs... I always wanted to say that while my house is a mansion.

The three girls stared at me in surprise and with a blush on their faces.

"Good afternoon kanbara-san, sorry for bothering you at this hour" - saeko said after coming out of her daze.

"Good afternoon, nice to meet you, my name is Kimishima Kana, from now on I will also be her neighbor." -The other girl also introduced herself after coming out of the daze... oh, isn't that the girl who can feel the parasites?.

"Well, nice to meet you too, my name is kanbara takuya" - I also introduced myself while smiling... my charm is too much, the three girls have red faces.

"Well, let's go sit down, makomo go and prepare something to give to the guests." - I said as I turned around and started walking towards the room. It may not look like it, but I'm nervous. this is the first time i've done this in a long time... yeah yeah, my social life sucks.

"Yes, takuya-sama, if you'll excuse me" - said makomo as she acted like a servant... she's good.

We got to the living room. saeko and kana sat on the largest piece of furniture while I sat on one for one person.

"So what brings you to my humble abode?" - I asked as i mentally punched me in the face... stop the stupid joke.

"Well, we mainly came to say hello to our neighbor, sorry I didn't earlier, but I'm at school and I'm usually late."

"Kana, as she said before, she moved today and we took the opportunity to come and say hello." - Saeko said while I nodded, I know very well how schools take away all the time of a person.

"But also, we came to talk about the parasites…" - Saeko said as she took a more serious stance.

"Kana, she comes from the city where the cases of disappearances and murders have been appearing, we think it may be the parasites, but we came here since it seems that you have more information about them." - Saeko said while the two stared at me seriously.

"Curiosity killed the cat, girls... and although I know a little more than you, I don't think I can help much if I tell you what I know" - I said as I shook my head, they don't know me and they come to ask me something like that .

"Last night when you fought the parasite you seemed to know about them, can you tell us more please?" - Saeko said, well... it's not like it matters, soon the parasites should be revealed.

Before i could speak, Makomo arrived with a tray containing two cups of tea and one of coffee.

"These are for you two and... here is your cup of coffee takuya-sama" - she said as she placed the two cups of tea on the table and came and gave me my cup of coffee

"Thank you very much" - the girls thanked makomo.

"Thank you makomo" - I also thanked makomo, seriously a cup of coffee is what helps me stay awake.

"You're welcome" - she said as she stood behind me like a real servant waiting to be told to do something.

"(Sigh) Well, about parasites... um, they're supposed to be beings that came out of one type of egg and have two states." - I said while drinking some coffee... the fact that the coffee is hot doesn't affect me much literally I can go into a fire and come out fine.

"Its first stage is similar to a worm or a small green snake, that only seeks to find a host to enter and be able to reach its second stage" - I said while trying to remember what I read on the wiki in my old world.

The three girls were listening attentively to my explanation about the parasites.

"When they find a host, a human, they enter the body and mature very quickly, changing everything from the inside to the outside, but keeping the appearance of the host."

"As you saw last night, busujima-san, parasites can take various forms and extend and harden certain parts of their body as they wish. Mostly it is the head, but some parasites that fail to reach the head and control the host they can use any part of the body as a container to join"

"Parasites are supposed to have some instinctive need to eat human flesh, I don't know why"

"And the only way to know if someone is a parasite or not is to remove a few strands of their hair, but that is very risky because if it is indeed a parasite, it will try to kill you to prevent you from telling anyone." - I said as I finished with my explanation... I think in the end I told everything I knew, but well, it doesn't matter.

The three girls stared blankly at me as they tried to understand what I said.

"How do you know all this?" - asked kana while asking the most important question after hearing what I said.

"My father is a politician in another country, making me move to this country, he told me to be careful with them." - I said while taking advantage of my father's letter is... it's very useful when you tell information that normally you shouldn't know.

"He means that all the politicians and high command already know about the parasites?" - Saeko asked as she had a thoughtful look on her face.

"I don't know, I just know that I have to be careful and try to avoid meeting one of them, since they are very dangerous" - I said while making my face more serious.

"The one we faced last night must have been new and he must not have had good control over his new body nor did he seem to have control over his emotions, parasites are supposed to be mostly expressionless." - I said while remembering a bit of last night's fight, after returning and before going to sleep I started to think.

I'm fast, yes. But I don't think I can face a parasite that has been in its second state for a long time, that is, I was only lucky in two things.

1) that the parasite did not have much experience in controlling his body and emotions and 2) that I had the gun.

'(Sigh) I have a long way to go' - I thought as I sighed.

The three girls fell silent after hearing what I said.

But well, after drinking tea they decided to leave, leaving me and makomo alone again.

"Is it okay to tell you all that, takuya-sama?" - Makomo asked after returning from taking Saeko and Kana to the exit.

"It doesn't matter, if things continue as we saw them last night, it won't take long for what I said to come to light" - I said as I finished my second cup of coffee.

"Besides, anything, I can go back to my world whenever I want" - I said as I stood up and grabbed my glasses that were in the kitchen.

"I'll go get ready to continue training" - I told makomo as he went up the stairs.

'Next week I'll start training to get used to yukimura' - I thought as i took off my clothes... it's very comfortable.

========

Takuya is trusting the system too much and one of these days it will end badly because of it.

Well, one question.

Fused Yukimura becomes an A-class quinque or does it stay as a B-class quinque?

I hope you liked today's chapter

4