the next day.
121 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[The next day]

[Takuya's POV]

"I... I think I have powers..." - Kana said.

It's already been a day since I killed the parasite, after makomo calmed kana down, we returned to our houses, I decided to let kana calm down before talking to her, but surprisingly she decided to say it alone.

While she is sitting on one of the pieces of furniture, I am lying on the largest piece of furniture resting from the torture that makomo likes to call training.

"Hmmm, what makes you think that?" - I asked looking a little interested, I have to pretend I don't know anything.

"I... I think, I think I can feel the parasites..." - Kana said not very sure.

"Hmmm okay, since when?" - I asked while turning to see her, is my performance okay? I really feel like a policeman who wants to find out something about someone, but has to act like he's not interested, to do it. (:v)

"Hmmm, I think that since before I moved to this city, it happened twice, I felt something strange in two people, but at that time I decided to ignore it because I was with my friends...". - Kana said, then you haven't met the protagonist? Or she did but she hasn't fallen in love with him yet?....Well never mind.

"Hmmm, so it wasn't that long ago, but…why are you telling me? Isn't that something you should keep, I don't know…secret?" - I asked confused, seriously I don't know why he does it, I'm not close to her, or maybe it was how he saw me killing the parasite with superhuman strength and speed, she thought he should talk to me? ... I don't know.

"Well, I don't have anyone to tell without looking like I'm crazy and you also have powers, don't you? Since you and makomo-chan moved so fast" - said kana while I nodded in agreement with the first thing she said. Well, it's not uncommon for people like that to feel close when they meet someone just like them.

"Well, that wouldn't be considered a power, but it's true that we do have powers... here." - I said as I raised my hand and the red aura appeared... my speed and strength come from the breathing technique, but since I need it, I'll try to be as honest as possible without saying too much.

"Wow" - Kana said surprised to see the aura come out of my hand.

"This aura is the red aura... it allows me to manipulate heat and flames through it..." - I said while giving the same little explanation that I gave my mother and the other parents last time.

'Wait... how can I be so stupid?...' - I thought as I saw the aura that emanated heat from her.

'How come I forgot that parasites are bothered by fire...??'. - I thought while I sighed, although it is true that I want to fight them with my sword, it doesn't mean that I don't want to know one of their weaknesses in case things get ugly and I need to use any advantage to kill them.

"Hey, are you okay?..." - Kana asked as she looked at me confused by my sudden silence as I saw my aura.

"If I'm fine, I just remembered something, it doesn't matter" - I said while i sighed, at least I remembered it.

"Takuya-sama lunch is ready too, I made enough for kana-san" - makomo said as she came to the living room.

"Oh thanks makomo, come on kana, let's have lunch" - I said as I carefully picked me up. my body hurts, now that I'm concentrating on practicing the breathing technique more than anything else, I have to train my lower body for my speed, and doing x number of laps around the house in x time is very difficult. But that's not what has me so sore, if not, the punishment if I don't complete the x laps.

I have to do a "training" to dodge and if I can counter makomo attacks and that is to help my reflexes. but in the end he ended up with blows to the whole body. and they hurt a lot.

But well, even if I complain and everything, it is helping me and a lot. my reflexes and sense of danger improved a lot in a short time with the help of makomo, but i still have a long way to go to get to tanjiro level when coming out of the mountain.

"It's okay?" - Kana asked.

"Of course, we have enough food so don't worry, it's also better to eat with someone, right?" - I said while shrugging my shoulders. the same according to her she is alone in saeko's house. since saeko is in school now and saeko's father is not in the country... I still don't know how kana's parents let her come to this town without supervision, but hey, it's not my problem.

"Well, since you insist..." - Kana said as she walked to the dining room... she wasn't insisting but well.

[Time after]

After eating and after Kana left, he was sitting meditating on the bridge of the small lake of the house.

Kana had surprisingly asked if we could help her with her power, I accepted, since she will clearly benefit me in the long run, but I told her that we would start tomorrow since both me and makomo would be busy today.

Makomo will be busy looking for parasite, since the apocalypse is not long to start and I want to complete this quest before it starts.

Meanwhile I'm trying to create my sword of Damocles, so my aura reserves will increase drastically... or so I think.

But well, if or if I need to create my sword of Damocles, it is important. Even if I don't want to because I don't like that every time I go to use my aura the sword has to manifest in the sky.

It's like having a banner that tells people... I'M HERE... yes, I'll have to find a way to prevent the sword from manifesting.

For now wish me luck.

4