Chapter 723: Stockholm Syndrome
1.4k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While it might be strange, the end of the cultural festival was the most vulnerable time.

Why vulnerable?

It was because, during this time, all the students, whether normal students or committee members, would take a break or a meeting to discuss the first day of the cultural festival.

Naturally, during this time, there were still a few guests that hadn't returned, but no one thought too much since those guests didn't cause trouble during the day, so they lowered their guards, thinking everything would be alright.

This was also a perfect chance for someone to cause trouble.

This was what this person thought, so when she confirmed that no one was around, she invaded the literature club quietly. If it was a normal person, their hearts would be beating so fast that they couldn't control their calm, but when one's heart was clouded with anger and hate, one could do anything.

As this person entered, this person didn't do anything and just observed the literature club for a while.

The cultural festival had just ended, but the members of the literature club had cleaned up everything since they finished their exhibitions early. After all, their exhibitions were popular, especially their anthology, which was sought by many people.

This person was also the same, and she was even excited when she read the anthology since it was filled with a story of a scumbag man being killed by various tragedies.

In other words, it was a revenge story.

No matter what the era was, the revenge story had always been popular, and the story just resonated with her heart at that moment. Even though she felt reluctant to do this, she just wanted to unleash the rage and unfairness she felt toward that person.

Unless that person felt regret and hurt, she wouldn't feel satisfied. She looked at the table in front of her and kicked it down, tearing some parts of the room before she took out spray paint from her bag, but suddenly, she heard a voice from the side.

"Are you satisfied?"

"?!"

Her heart was beating so fast, and she was about to run away, but his voice dragged her into the abyss.

"Don't run. I have recorded everything on my video camera. If you run, I will put this to the police, your school, and the media. Let's see... the title is a crazy female delinquent rampaging on the cultural festival. By then, whether it is your future, your family, or everything will be destroyed."

"I..."

Her heart was cold, and she felt her body become weak instantly.

This was how a human was.

When no one knew that they were the ones who did it and they thought that everything would be okay, they were courageous, but when they realized the consequences, they became a coward.

It was the same with this young woman.

"Come here."

His voice was strong, ordering her to move to him.

"I..."

"Come here!"

This time he raised his voice sternly, causing her to flinch.

She was scared, but she didn't dare to fight back. She lowered her head and didn't dare to look at him.

However, he smiled, thinking that it was quite fun to threaten people.

Yes, it was him.

Shishio Oga.

This person might be a female, but so what?

She wanted to destroy the hard work of his girlfriends, so don't blame him for being ruthless.

If he wasn't around, this young woman would destroy everything without regret, but fortunately, he was around.

Still, he was speechless by his girlfriend or the committee, which he had reminded that something might happen to the literature club. But, even though he had reminded them, they left without thinking, which made him wonder whether this was the power of the plot.

"Fix the tables and the chairs that you have knocked down."

When she hesitated, he raised his voice, causing the young woman to flinch once again and follow his words like a robot.

"If you can't even face the consequences, what's the point of doing this?"

He sat on the chair while looking at the young woman and started fixing everything she had knocked down.

Still, it made him speechless when this young woman was able to trigger his system.

<Target has been found!>

<Congratulations, you have received a tea farm!>

It was good that he got a reward, but it conflicted him when this villain young woman would trigger his system.

To be honest, he didn't want to do this. In the beginning, he had guessed that this should be the culprit, but there was no evidence that she was one. If there were security cameras, when she drew graffiti at the entrance of the school, she would be caught instantly. Unfortunately, in 2005, such a thing was still rare.

It was why he let her knock down the table and the chairs as she wished before he walked out when he took out the paint spray. Knocking the tables and chairs aside, it would be troublesome if she drew graffiti on the room, so he quickly stopped her since all the evidence had been collected.

Everything was in his hand.

If she didn't want her future to be destroyed, she had to listen to him.

Suddenly, he rubbed his chin, wondering why he had become more and more like a character who stole the lover or the wife of others in the NTR manga.

Even though he did it with the wife of someone, this situation made him complex when he thought about it.

'Still...'

He had to say this young woman was beautiful.

She had this long, wavy hair that reached her back, dressed in a stylish fashion, and also a beauty spot under her right eye. Her expression might be gloomy, but it couldn't deny that she was beautiful.

He wondered why Kiriya would refuse the advance of this young woman since it was such a shame. If he was in Kiriya's place, he might not hesitate to do it.

The forbidden relationship between a student and a teacher was exciting, after all.

As of now, he wondered whether she was a university student.

"...you don't understand anything."

The young woman answered in a low voice.

"Ha? What did you say?" He didn't lower his voice and raised it, causing her to flinch again. Somehow, he understood why people loved power since being superior gave a good feeling. Still, he had had enough of teasing this woman, but if he just let her go like this, he was afraid she might do it again.

He wondered whether there was something that he could do to stop her.

As for calling Kiriya?

Such a thought didn't cross his mind since he was afraid that all that was left was drama; the two talked to each other before they finished their relationship. Then, the woman would receive nothing and leave without being punished.

That wasn't something that he wanted.

'Well, since she can trigger my system, why don't I tease her more?'

It didn't hurt him to be involved with this woman since he could get rewards, so why should he hesitate?

"Done?"

"...yes."

"Do you have an ID?"

"........" The young woman.

"Give me, or I will go to the police after this."

"......"

The young woman gritted her teeth but still followed his order and took a student card from her bag.

He took it rudely and read her name in a teasing manner. "Saki Kusumoto, huh? A university student..."

Her identity was listed by him one by one slowly, causing her heart to beat so fast and panic since she quickly realized the trouble that she had received.

"...for-forgive me..." She apologized timidly.

"Ha?"

"Please forgive me!" When he raised his voice again, she quickly apologized, bowed her head, and didn't dare to look at him.

"Geez, don't apologize to me like that. You make me like a bad guy, right? Even though you're the one who is causing trouble."

As he patted her shoulder, she didn't dare to move, but her body trembled.

"Raise your head."

"......."

"Don't make me repeat myself."

She was in tears before she looked up slowly, looking at him, who sat on the chair. She was so scared at that moment, wondering what would happen to her, but she had to say the man who threatened her was so handsome.

"It tires my neck when you stand up like this. Sit down."

"...si-sit down?"

"Yes, sit down."

"...where?" She hesitated and asked.

"Where? Can you just sit on the ground?" He said lazily while pointing at the ground.

"........"

"What's wrong? Do you want me to go to the police?"

She bit her lip before she followed his words, sitting on the ground as he told her. Then, suddenly, her chin was lifted by him, which made her blush since she could see him so close.

"Not only you're a delinquent, but you're also a pervert, huh? Do you like being treated like this?"

"No... no, I don't..." She refuted him with a blush on her face.

"Oh? Then, why are you blushing?"

"I-I am not!"

He caressed her cheeks and lips with his thumb, causing her body to shiver. She wasn't disgusted, but as he said before, she was quite excited.

"Do you want me to keep quiet about this?" Shishio asked quietly.

She was surprised and opened her eyes wide. "Really?" She was happy since if she was forgiven, then everything would be okay.

"Sure, but everything depends on your performance. If you can satisfy me, I will forgive you and erase the video."

"Sa-Satisfy you?!"

She was dumbfounded, and her face reddened once again. She struggled, hesitating, and was at a loss for a while until she asked, "...here?"

He wasn't in a hurry. Instead, it was fun to see her struggling. The initiative was in his hands, and he didn't need to do anything. Still, this question confused him, so he asked, "Where do you want it to be?"

"No-Not here... it's dangerous here..."

His expression became weird, but Kusumoto didn't realize it since she seemed to be embarrassed and didn't dare to look at him.

"........"

By now, he hesitated since he wondered what was wrong with this girl.

Did she misunderstand him?

He only hoped that she could only apologize completely and explain everything to the school and Kiriya, but why had this girl suddenly said something so misleading?

It was as if... it was as if he was aiming for her body.

"But I want it to be here."

Still, he didn't want to go out since it was troublesome.

However, it seemed to cause a misunderstanding in the young woman's mind.

She looked at him as if he was a pervert before she continued struggling for a while before she let out a long sigh and she asked, "Is it possible to lock the door?"

"Well, it is possible."

"Can you lock the door?"

"Why do you want me to lock the door?"

"I don't want to be seen by people!" She said with an exasperated voice. She huffed and looked at him with a resentful gaze.

"......"

He scratched his head for a while and followed her words to lock the door, trying to humor her. While he locked the door, she also closed the curtain. He was speechless and decided to turn on the light, but she quickly stopped her.

"Do-Don't turn on the light!"

"Why?"

"It-It's embarrassing..."

"........"

By now, he realized the misunderstanding had become bigger and bigger.

"Co-Come here..."

He followed her words and sat down on the chair.

"Le-Let me remind you, I-I will only use my mouth."

"......."

He was speechless since he knew this young woman had misunderstood him, but he thought for a while and decided to go along since he wasn't the one who was hurt anyway.

40