Chapter 724: Sword
871 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kurimoto was lying on the bed as she breathed exhaustedly before she turned, watching him wearing his clothes as he sat on the edge of the bed.

Why?

In the beginning, she thought to give him her mouth, but why did she give him her everything?

She looked at the bed and saw a small red mark on the sheet, showing she had lost her virginity.

Yet she had to say, it was so wonderful, and it made her forget everything.

She looked at him with a complicated gaze before she reached his back, touching it with her fingers. She could see marks on his nails and teeth since she had dug and bitten his shoulders when they had sex.

"What's wrong? Do you want to do it again?"

"...I am going to die if you do me again." She was speechless since this guy was simply a monster.

He laughed, which made her heart flutter and blush.

She knew she shouldn't think about this, especially to the person who threatened her, yet... yet...

"Then, I will go back now. See you."

He kissed her lips before he stood up. "Don't do something stupid again. With your face, you can get a better man."

"...you're going back?" She asked with disappointment. However, she didn't realize this.

"My girlfriend is waiting."

"...you have a girlfriend?"

"I do."

"...."

He put on his uniform, then turned and asked, "Do you need me to send someone to send you? I can help you with a taxi."

"No, it's alright. I won't bother you anymore."

"Really? However, I wanted you to bother me. After all, it's a shame to end our relationship like this, right? Especially when you were so excited before."

As he whispered those words, she blushed and didn't dare to look at him since she was afraid that she would be tempted by him. The temperature on her body increased, especially when her hair was grasped by him. She shuddered, and the thought of him pounding her wet hole like a bitch emerged in her mind.

She might act strong now, but before, she was begging him to keep pounding her and moaned with a sweet voice, which made it seem that she was the one who was the most eager.

"I... I will think about it..."

He chuckled, which made her blush in shame.

"Also, apologize to Kiriya-sensei."

"....."

"Can you do it?"

"...I will."

"It surprises me that you're going to agree immediately." He was surprised when he saw she agreed with him immediately. He knew she should hate Kiriya so much, yet she agreed directly when asked.

"Well... I-I am afraid that you might blackmail me more..."

Even though he had told her he had erased her video, she didn't believe it. She also believed that when they had sex before, he also recorded it. In other words, even if he erased the previous blackmail material, he still had another one.

She had read this kind of plot everywhere, and with this scumbag's personality, she was sure he would do something like that.

"It hurts me when you think of me like that."

Kusumoto only snorted and looked away since she had to admit that this guy was so shameless!

"Well, I will go back now. Don't miss me."

"Who will miss you!"

She threw a pillow at him, but he caught it easily before she saw him approach her. "Wh-What?" She was quite nervous and unconsciously moved away.

"Give me a kiss."

"..."

"Geez."

She was helpless and kissed him on his lips before she pushed him away. "Enough, right? I am tired now. Go back."

"Goodbye."

He also didn't hesitate to leave since someone was really waiting for him. Ritsu had just confessed to him, so her emotion was still in a high state, and she wanted to meet him as soon as possible. However, he realized that there was no salvation for him anymore.

Yet, he wasn't at fault at this time since Kusumoto was the one who took the initiative.

"By the way, I have paid for this room, and you can stay until tomorrow, so you don't need to worry. Then, bye."

He didn't waste his time and walked out of the room, leaving Kusumoto alone.

She looked at his back in a complicated mood before she lay on the bed, exhausted. It was her first time, yet she forced herself too much. However, this wasn't her fault. Instead, it was his fault for teaching her this forbidden pleasure.

Honestly, she also felt confused when she thought she would agree to apologize to Kiriya. However, when Shishio conquered her body, she knew she was no longer entangled with Kiriya.

Right now, in her head, it was only him.

"Bah! Who cares about such a scumbag!"

She grumbled before she wrapped her body like a cocoon.

---

"Thank you, Roberta."

He put on his seatbelt and thanked Roberta, who had picked him up at the hotel entrance.

"No problem," Roberta answered with her usual cool expression. "Where are we going now, Shishio-sama?"

"Well, let's go back to Sakusaou."

"Okay."

Roberta started the car while he was looking out the window with a strange thought on his mind since he realized the massive change in him. In the beginning, he was riddled with guilt, but now, doing it with a girl was as easy as breathing for him.

He didn't even feel guilty when he did it with Kusumoto. Instead, it was fun.

Still, he didn't bother to think much since his relationship with Kusumoto was just like that. He didn't intend to start a relationship just because they had sex once, so instead of a lover, they might become sex friends.

It might be even more interesting if she had a lover.

However, he quickly shook his head since he realized that he had become the male who stole the lover or wife of someone in the NTR manga. This thought couldn't continue since he shouldn't be moved by his lust.

Instead, it was love.

It was the same with Hana.

It was love instead of lust.

However, in the case of Kusumoto, it was a beautiful misunderstanding.

Still, instead of thinking about such a matter, it was better to think about his reward.

<As you have taken Ritsu Kawai's first kiss, you received an "Enhanced Reading">

'Hmm...'

How to say... it was a good ability since it made him able to read something faster.

Well, it helped him to work faster, so he was happy. However, this was only the appetizer, and now, it was time to see the main course and the dessert.

<As you have seen Saki Kusumoto's naked body, you have received a building in Osaka>

<As you have taken Saki Kusumoto's first kiss, you received a "Dance Mastery">

<As you have touched Saki Kusumoto's breasts, you have received a private airplane>

<As you have touched Saki Kusumoto's body, you have received the mountain>

<As your little brother has been touched by Saki Kusumoto, you have received a Dojigiri>

<As you have given a deep impression of Saki Kusumoto's heart, you have received enhanced lips>

<As you have taken Saki Kusumoto's first time, you have received an enhanced penis>

When he saw his reward, he didn't know what to say for a while.

Leaving the first, third, and fourth rewards, which gave him a building, an airplane, and a mountain, respectively, he felt a bit speechless at his last reward.

However, before that, he was going to check the rest of his rewards.

The second reward was a "Dance Mastery," which gave him the mastery that mastered every dance from the past, present, and future. In other words, he had become a master of dancing. He wasn't sure if he was going to use it, but it was better to have it rather than complain.

Still, his fifth reward was amazing since even if it was an asset type of reward, it was his first time getting a weapon.

Dojigiri.

It was the legendary sword of Minamoto no Yorimitsu, which was used to behead Shuten Doji, a devil (Oni) who lived in Mt. Oe in Tanba Province.

Was this meant the time he was going to fight against the Oni was near?

However, he didn't feel surprised since he knew how unreasonable the personality of this Oni was.

By killing him, it would benefit the entire humanity.

As for his sixth reward, it gave him enhanced lips. He wasn't sure what to do with this except to have better lips.

In other words, did his charm enhance even more?

Knowing this, he didn't know whether he should laugh or cry when he became even more handsome; he wondered what to do.

'But my last reward...'

He didn't know how to react toward his last reward.

Was it a good reward?

Naturally.

If Dojigiri was called a demon slayer, then his penis would be called a maiden slayer.

He should be proud and happy, but to be honest, he didn't see much of a change in his penis.

Was his penis already perfect?

He didn't know, but it might be good to test it.

When he was in deep thought, suddenly, he could feel Roberta's hand holding his hand. He glanced at her, observing her expression. Her expression was as cool as ever, but a reddish blush was seen on her cheeks.

"...should we stop at the nearby hotel first?"

"Okay."

There was no hesitation in her words, and she agreed readily.

It was a good time for him to test his enhanced penis.

He was going to use his sword to fight against this female terminator.

However, before that, he was going to tell his girlfriends that he was going to be late.

"I am going to be late."

As he sent his email, he put down his phone and watched Roberta skillfully drive the car to the nearby hotel.

"...."

He looked at Roberta before he looked at his penis.

Was there an effect that he didn't know?

He wasn't sure, but he was going to test it now.

31