Chapter 731: Misaki: “I am his bitch.”
1.1k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"....."

It might be his first time seeing Fuuka with such an expression.

While Misaki was laughing, Shishio was helpless and said, "Should we stop at a cafe or something?"

"Agree!"

"...."

What could Fuuka say?

She nodded and followed them to visit a nearby cafe since there were many things that she wanted to ask.

However, while they were on their way to the nearby class, which exhibited a cafe, another thing happened in the teacher's room.

Saki Kusumoto appeared in the teacher's room and came to Kiriya to apologize in front of everyone.

Everyone was dumbfounded, and they quickly realized what had happened, especially when Kusumoto explained everything. Before, she hated Kiriya because of a certain matter, but now she felt regret and apologized.

As for what the certain matter was, no one asked, and she also didn't explain.

However, because of this, everything was cleared up.

While Kiriya was surprised, he also accepted her apology since she was so brave to come in front of everyone and explain what she was doing.

Everything was cleared up, and everything was smooth.

They were all happy, especially the principal, since he didn't need to involve the police and other things. With the reputation of their school, if they really called the police, it would give him a lot of trouble since he didn't want to get involved with the mass media. He also told everyone not to make this matter become big again.

Kusumoto apologized, and everything was done.

That's it.

No one mentioned this matter anymore, but Hina and Hiratasuka were surprised since they didn't expect Kusumoto to appear and apologize in front of all of them. Suddenly, the image of a certain someone appeared, and they knew that this certain someone must be related to what had happened currently.

"That guy must be involved."

"That's true."

"Chihiro, what do you think?"

However, Chihiro didn't give a response, and she just lay on her desk lazily.

"Chihiro?"

"...what's wrong?" Chihiro responded lazily since she was so tired at that moment.

"What's wrong with you? You seem to lack energy."

"Yeah, are you tired or something?"

They were all looking at Chihiro worriedly. Still, they also wanted to know where Chihiro bought her make-up since even if she seemed quite drowsy, she was beautiful.

"Well... yeah, I've been thinking about a lot of things lately."

She answered ambiguously since it was impossible for her to tell what had happened between her and her nephew, right?

While she had to say that it felt so amazing, she felt so exhausted, realizing that her body was no longer young and she easily got tired. Still, she blushed when she thought about last night. Fortunately, whether it was Hina or Hiratsuka, neither noticed the blush on her cheeks.

However, this wasn't so surprising since her make-up was quite thick.

"A lot of things?" 2x

The two looked at her curiously.

"Are you thinking of moving to Koyo Girl's Academy?" Hiratsuka asked.

"Koyo Girl's Academy?" Hina looked at Hiratsuka curiously and asked, "Is it that famous all-girls school?"

"That one." Hiratsuka nodded, then explained to Hina about this school, which needed an art teacher. She was told by Satomi Tachibana and Aina Rumika, who were their friends and also a teacher at Koyo Girl's Academy.

"Damn, you're not going to leave me, right?"

Hiratsuka hugged Chihiro and asked with a sad expression.

"Who is going to leave?" Chihiro pushed Hiratsuka away and sighed.

"Then, are you thinking about your ex-boyfriend?" Hiratsuka asked since she knew Chihiro's ex-boyfriend had become a guest on a talk show at their school.

Chihiro and Hiratsuka were friends during their university time, so Hiratsuka also knew the relationship between Chihiro and her ex-boyfriend. They were rather close, but at the same time, she also knew how horrible their breakup was.

"Why did you think I was thinking about him?" Chihiro was speechless.

"Then, what are you thinking?" Hiratsuka asked.

Chihiro looked at Hiratsuka for a moment, hesitating before she rubbed her stomach gently.

"Wh-What?" 2x

This gesture somehow made Hiratsuka and Hina dreaded.

Pregnant?

Who made her pregnant?

Suddenly, a picture of a certain someone emerged in their minds.

While they felt it should be impossible, as long as this guy was related, everything was possible. They might feel complicated, but they could only bless them. Still, by now, they should become sisters, right?

They weren't sure why, but they thought about their time in Karuizawa with him, Roberta, and Ayaka Sunohara. They blushed, thinking how wild their holiday was, but at the same time, they were wondering whether the number of women would increase.

Wait, what about Hana?

They didn't mention her since they didn't know, and he didn't tell anyone about his relationship with Hana.

"I am hungry. How about we eat something?" Chihiro said coyly.

"....."

The two looked at each other and sighed in relief since even if it was possible, he shouldn't do it, right?

Unfortunately, their guess was correct, but they could talk about this matter later since they had to say they were quite hungry.

While the three of them walked out to get food, Kusumoto walked with Kiriya to the literature club since she was going to apologize again there. However, even if they walked next to each other, it was easy to tell how awkward they were.

Kusumoto and Kiriya had a complex relationship.

While Kusumoto thought that Kiriya was her salvation and someone that had saved her from the darkness, Kiriya only cared for her as a normal student since he was more interested in the same gender. She was also the reason why he moved from his previous school to this school.

However, while she gave her a bad memory, he didn't really mind since if he didn't move to this school; she might not meet him.

That was the case with Kusumoto, too, since if she didn't want to destroy Kiriya, she might not be able to meet him.

Still, they had to say it was awkward when they walked alone since they didn't know what to say to each other.

Kusumoto didn't feel that emotion towards Kiriya any longer, and Kiriya also wasn't sure what to say to this female student who was obsessed with him and suddenly apologized.

"By the way, is he in the literature club?" Kusumoto suddenly asked.

"He?"

"I... I mean Oga Shishio."

"Oh? Shishio-kun?" Kiriya looked at Kusumoto with a speechless expression since he could see she was blushing. While he had doubts before, he has now confirmed that Shishio was involved. "Probably."

"Probably?"

"It's rare for him to stay in the same place for a long time. He has always moved around."

"...is that okay?"

"He is rather busy, you know?" Kiriya looked at her and asked, "You have heard his story in the anthology of the literature club?"

"Un." Kusumoto nodded. "I love the part where the main character was killed by the female character."

"......."

Kiriya tried to calm himself, then said, "If you still want to see his work, he also made a movie."

"Huh? Really?" She was surprised and looked at Kiriya intently.

Kiriya was stunned before he maintained a certain distance from Kusumoto. "Yes. His movie should be played on the Service Club. You should come early since it is usually packed with people."

"I will." She nodded firmly.

He hesitated, then asked, "Was it because of Shishio that you apologized?"

"Yes."

Kusumoto didn't hide anything and gave a nod to Kiriya's question.

"Why?"

"Do you want to know?"

Kusumoto looked at Kiriya as if waiting for his answer.

Kiriya felt that Kusumoto's stare was quite weird, which made him really wonder what Shishio had done to Kusumoto, but in the end, he didn't really want to get involved. No, he was too scared to be involved.

"....no, it's okay."

He had to say that a woman was a troublesome creature, which made him think that a male was better since he loved how reliable they were, especially when he needed a shoulder to lean on.

"Is that so?"

Kusumoto didn't really care about Kiriya's answer and just looked away while thinking about Shishio's movie, wondering what kind of movie he made.

"By the way..."

"Hmm?"

Kiriya wanted to ask whether Kusumoto would do something similar again in the future, but when he thought how brave she was to apologize to everyone, he knew that she wouldn't do it again, so he shook his head and asked, "Is there something that you want to ask?"

"Well..."

Kusumoto hesitated and asked with a blush, "What kind of girl is Oga-kun's girlfriend?"

"......"

Kiriya wondered whether Shishio had eaten this young woman.

---

While Kiriya answered Kusumoto's questions, Shishio and Misaki also answered Fuuka's questions.

The three of them stayed in the cafe, which was opened in the second year.

Why the second year?

It was the closest, and this cafe was opened by Kawai Ritsu and Miu Ashihara's class.

Their class opened a maid cafe, so the majority of girls wore maid outfits except for Ritsu since she wore a butler outfit.

Still, it made him complex when he saw the girls squeal excitedly when Ritsu served them.

To be honest, there were many classes that opened a cafe at the cultural festival. Naturally, it wasn't all of them, but at least there were two or three each year.

He also remembered that Shiina's class also opened a cafe, so he thought to visit her tomorrow before their game exhibition.

As the three ordered drinks and food, Fuuka observed Shishio for a while, seemingly in a daze since she had to say this guy was so handsome. She looked at Misaki and wondered how her stupid sister could get someone as handsome as him, which made her a bit jealous.

"Miu! Miu! I want this! Oh, this one too!" Misaki ordered by pointing at the menus.

"Yes, yes." Miu still maintained a gentle smile, then looked at Shishio. "How about you, Shishio-kun?"

"One smile." Shishio flirted without batting his eyes.

"......." Fuuka.

Miu was speechless, but she smiled helplessly at him. "Geez, be serious, Shishio-kun!"

"Can I order you tonight?" Shishio whispered at the voice, which could be heard by Miu.

"We-Well... we can talk about that later at night..." Miu answered stammeringly with a blush on her face.

He had to say this girl was so cute that he wanted to take her back directly. Still, he breathed deeply and said, "One omurice and tea!"

"Okay, wait a moment." Miu still maintained her smile before she looked at Fuuka, who also gave her an order.

When Miu left, Fuuka looked at Shishio and Misaki again, then asked, "Are you really dating?"

"We are, but our relationship isn't equal." Misaki thought that this was the best way to describe their relationship.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Fuuka was confused.

"I am his bitch," Misaki proudly said.

"........"

Shishio and Fuuka felt a bit regretful about bringing Misaki to this cafe somehow.

36