Chapter 732: Onee-chan
943 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...."

The cafe fell into silence so suddenly.

"Ah, you mean that dog is cute, right?"

"That's right! That's right!"

Shishio and Fuuka quickly reacted and added a random excuse, but all of them nodded before they looked away. Still, the girls still glanced at him from time to time with a blush.

"But you wrote a number of c**ms on my butt—"

He quickly covered her mouth and whispered, "What the hell are you saying? Your sister in front of you!" However, she licked his palm, which made him even more speechless.

"So, what? She is my sister. She isn't a stranger."

He was speechless, but then he said, "Then, do you think it is alright for her to know that you have a doddle fetish? Do you like it when I draw your body with a marker and also make you a meat toilet on the bed?

"What the hell are you saying?!" Misaki exploded and quickly covered his mouth.

Their small talk quickly became an argument.

"But don't you like it? You even cum ten times! Even if I passed out, you kept doing it."

"Ha? If you don't force me to do that, why should I have done such a weird fetish?!"

While they argued in quiet voices that the people around them were unable to hear their conversation, Fuuka, who was on their side, was at a loss, and her face was so hot, blushing from hearing their conversation.

What the hell was this?

Was this her sister?

How did Misaki become such a slut?

Was her sister such a bitch?

What went wrong with the doodle fetish and meat toilet?

Also, ten times? Wasn't that too much?

Fortunately, when Fuuka wasn't sure what to do, Miu came with their orders and also stopped them.

"Stop! Stop you two! Don't fight!"

Miu was helpless.

"Hmph!" 2x

Shishio and Misaki looked away before they glanced at each other.

"How about we do it tonight?"

"Come on! Who is afraid of who?"

The two thought they couldn't settle their problem in this place, so they might as well solve it on the bed later at night.

"......" Fuuka and Miu.

However, Fuuka quickly realized something and looked at Miu with an awkward expression. "You-You misunderstood them! They-They were talking about an anime! Yes, an anime!" Even if she didn't really like Misaki, it didn't mean she wanted her sister to have a bad reputation, especially when she knew how dangerous a rumor could be in the school.

Once someone was hit by a rumor, their life would hardly be calm. They would become the center of attention in a negative way, and sooner or later, they might become a target of bullying.

While Fuuka didn't think Misaki needed a school since she knew her sister was a genius, she didn't want Miu to have a bad image of Misaki and Shishio or spread a rumor about them.

However...

"Ah, it's okay. You don't need to worry since it is something normal," Miu said gently.

"Eh?"

Was this normal?

Was this normal for a high school in Tokyo?

Suddenly, Fuuka felt that Tokyo was a dangerous place, or she might just not be up-to-date since she didn't know what kind of development happened in the city.

Yet, even so, even if this might be a trend in this city, she might not be able to follow this trend.

"Miu, I have heard there is a spell when one orders omurice, right? Can you cast the magic to the omurice?" Misaki suddenly asked expectantly.

"I am the one who orders the omurice, right?

"Geez, don't be stingy, okay? I will eat your meat sausage tonight."

Misaki looked at him with a smile while licking her lips.

"........." Shishio.

Fuuka decided to look away since she just didn't know what to do at that moment. Still, this also made her confused, and there was one question she wanted to ask the two of them, but before that, she hoped that Miu could move away from their table first.

"O-Okay..." Miu was a bit embarrassed, but she nodded. She took a deep breath, yet she was hardly calm since a cute blush was still spreading on her cheeks.

Shishio just wanted to bring Miu home now.

Miu made a heart gesture with her hands and then said, "Turn delicious, moe moe kyun~!"

"......" 3x

"As expected, I can't do it!" Miu covered her eyes and was in tears before running away.

"No, it's good. You're so cute." Misaki clapped her hands and said, "I can't do that, though."

Shishio and Fuuka only glanced at Misaki, but they said nothing.

Shishio took his spoon and ate his omurice. The taste of ketchup, bland eggs, and various frozen foods entered his mouth, but Miu's sacrifice somehow made this dish become more delectable.

He sighed and thought it might be a price he had to accept after getting an "Enhanced Tongue" and "Cooking Mastery" since simple food couldn't satisfy his appetite.

"Shishio, aahh...!"

Misaki opened her mouth, waiting for him to feed her.

Shishio looked at Misaki for a moment and thought to feed her with something different, but this time, he fed her with the omurice, honestly. "Is it good?"

"It's okay."

Misaki wanted to say Shishio's was better, but in the end, she held it.

"Say, there is something that I want to ask you two." Fuuka couldn't control it anymore since she had always wanted to ask them this question.

"What?"

"What's wrong?"

"Are you two really dating?" Fuuka asked.

They might have told her that they had dated, yet it was just hard for her to believe it so easily.

Even now, she knew how Misaki's feelings toward Mitaka were since Misaki wasn't good at hiding her feelings.

If she falls in love with someone, she will show it directly, without hiding anything.

If it was other girls, they might not do this, but this girl wasn't good at the matter of feelings, so being direct was the only thing that she could do.

Fuuka could see Misaki's feelings for Shishio from her expression alone.

While they might have been fighting before, Fuuka could see how happy Misaki was. While her mouth was talking about something outrageous, her eyes had always been smiling, as if every moment she spent with him was so precious.

It was outrageous since Fuuka had always thought that Misaki had always been in love with Mitaka, so this change stupified her.

However, Fuuka had to say she felt a bit jealous. She looked at Misaki, then Shishio, feeling extremely complex in her heart since even if she might have dated Mitaka before, their relationship was far from the two of them.

Happy? Fun? Warm?

All Fuuka felt when she dated Mitaka was only emptiness.

Still, while Fuuka thought that Misaki would answer her with a joke answer, she didn't expect that Misaki would give her and gentle smile as she held Shishio's hand and leaned on his shoulder.

"Yes, we're dating, and I love him so much."

"........"

Fuuka stared into Misaki's eyes which were full of gentleness and love, something which she had never thought to see on Misaki's before she took her cup of coffee, trying to hide her sigh, and said, "...is that so?"

"Do you want to date him too?"

"......"

Fuuka almost spat out the coffee in her mouth, but while she didn't, the liquid of the coffee dropped from the corner of her mouth because of how shocked she was. Fortunately, Shishio quickly reacted and put a tissue on her lips.

"Use this."

"Th-Thanks..."

Fuuka's heart was hardly calm as she wiped the coffee on her lips. She looked at Misaki angrily, then said, "Don't joke around, Misaki! Is this one of the plots of your anime? Are you going to make a harem anime and make two sisters date one guy at the same time?!"

Fuuka was furious at this moment and suddenly thought of several plots, which showed in the story which shouldn't be read by someone below 18.

As Misaki was a genius at animation; naturally, her family also learned many things about anime.

Even if Fuuka didn't really want to learn, she happened to hear the conversation of her family, which made her also learn many things, including harem anime, hentai, and many others.

"Don't joke around!"

Still, while Fuuka was angry, she glanced at Shishio, blushing, before she looked away and showed how displeased she was.

"......." Shishio.

However, Misaki seemed to be interested. "Oh! That's kind of interesting! Two sisters date one man at the same time! Let's name it "Kiss x Sis"!"

"........" Fuuka.

"Stop! Stop! You're troubling, Fuuka-nee."

"Eh? You call her "nee" suffix?"

"I can't do that?"

"You have never called me that!"

Misaki felt that it was unacceptable that Shishio had never called her with a "-nee" suffix even though she was a big sister.

(Note: "Nee" or "Onee" is a suffix to add when someone calls a woman who is a little older than you. It's like a big sister).

"With your conduct every day, it is hard for me to call you that." Shishio shook his head.

Fuuka somehow nodded at Shishio's words.

"No! Call me Misaki-oneechan! Call me!"

Misaki started to throw a tantrum. She even put her face on his lap and rubbed her face there.

However, Shishio quickly pulled her away since he was afraid she might awake something she shouldn't.

"...later."

"Yay!"

She hugged him happily, but he sighed, thinking that this girl was quite troublesome. The only fortunate thing was that this young woman was happy being treated as a meat toilet, which was a good thing.

"What about Mitaka?" Fuuka asked after they stopped flirting, which made her feel bad.

"Mitaka? If you want him, you can go for him," Misaki said with ease and continued to flirt with Shishio, asking him to call her "Onee-chan."

"........"

However, Fuuka could hear how callous and cold Misaki's words were. It was like Misaki was throwing a used tissue into the trash, which made her feel a bit at a loss.

35