Arc 1 – Now or Never: Chapter 24
363 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 1 - Now or Never: Chapter 24

The next day*

After yesterday's incident with Machio, we decided to drain the pool to prevent Machio from using it. Not that it matters since we woke up early in the morning to the sound of someone building closely.

Machio decided to build his pool in his backyard and physically do it personally without other help.

"Is he still going at it?" Juvia let out a yawn as she leans against me tiredly. "It's already close to noon..."

"If only he had accepted our help, it would be done by now like ours." Erza yawned before slowly drinking her mug of coffee made by Bari, who seemed fine with all the noises in Machio's backyard.

"Maybe we should haven't had sex until 3 in the morning." I slowly blink before yawning.

"Not happening." Both Juvia and Erza spoke at the same time, then yawned at the same time.

"Here is a cup of orange juice, Master Renato." Bari places the drink in front of me. Unfazed about the mention of sex. "Also, I could place a soundproof barrier around us if the noise bothers everyone so much."

Juvia and Erza blankly stare at Bari for a good couple of seconds, then they leap towards Bari with absolute rage. Only to be knocked out cold by Bari herself via a chop to the back of their necks, faster than they could get up from their seats.

"So, does Master Renato want me to place down a soundproof barrier?" Bari asks me as if she didn't just knock out Juvia and Erza like nothing.

"Yeah, go ahead." I didn't complain about what Bari just did and allowed it to happen. After all, this would give Juvia and Erza time to sleep for a couple of hours.

I yawn again, then use my cheat to make it so Juvia and Erza would have a good rest without body ache upon waking up in whatever position they find themselves in.

Bari snaps her fingers, "It's done." And just like that, the noise from Machio's backyard is silent.

I slump in relief, "Bari, mind taking Juvia and Erza to bed?"

Bari bow, then pick Juvia and Erza by the back of their shirt before disappearing and reappearing a few seconds later. "It's done, Master Renato."

"Thanks, Bari." I yawn again, "Anything you want to tell me now that Juvia and Erza aren't here?" I glance at Bari tiredly.

"Would you like me to take care of your morning wood?" Bari pointed at my boner, which I overlooked until now.

"If I didn't know any better. I would say you're in love with me, but seeing how you have previous masters before me. I'm somewhat concerned about what they made you do in the past, for you to ask me that without changing your facial expression." I squint my eyes at Bari.

"Nothing that other hasn't experienced in the cruel worlds filled with humans." Bari replied, "So, Master Renato." She places her hand on my boner. "Would you like this naughty maid to take care of this?"

"You're going to have to do most of the work. I'm still dead tired." I didn't bother to stop Bari since she was there when Juvia, Erza, and I were having sex and ensured we had all we needed in the aftermath. It was embarrassing at first, but we got used to it.

"That's fine with me, Master Renato." Bari pushes the table away and sits between my legs in front of me.

(R+18 Warning)

I watch Bari unzip my pants, pull out my hard dick, and stroke it with her right hand for a few seconds before she starts sucking on it.

Closing my eyes in bliss as Bari starts moving her tongue around my dick while rubbing my balls with her other hand.

Unlike Juvia and Erza giving me blowjobs, Bari is in an entirely different league. I have respect and sadness for Bari to be this good. No doubt among the previous masters she and the Phantom Maidens are tied to. She had it rough due to being the only one able to stay in the realm of the living without requiring a medium like the others, besides requiring a master beforehand to come here.

Yet, this didn't make me look down on Bari. Far from it, those previous masters might have experienced worse than death once their contacts ended. Allowing Bari and the other Phantom Maidens to take their vengeance against them.

I opened my eyes and saw Bari now naked and leaning back right when I was about to release my load—marking Bari's face and breasts with my semen.

"Ah, it's warm." Bari swiped some semen off her breasts and put it into her mouth to swallow while she kept eye contact the entire time until she consumed all the semen on her. Somehow, she could find them without using her eyes to look at them. "It has been a long time since I have tasted a man's sperm, or do you wish me to call it cum?" She pushes her hair to the side.

"I honestly don't care-" I was cut off when Bari leaned back, legs spread wide open and using two fingers to widen the lips of her pussy for me to see it's already wet.

And just like that, my dick is hard again, ready for the next round.

"Master Renato, would you like to give me a good creampie? My wet pussy is eager to drink up all your cum." Bari spoke in a sultry tone. "You can keep releasing inside me whenever and wherever you want. My body is unable to give birth unless you desire me to. So don't worry about accidentally getting me pregnant. Same as with the other Phanton Maidens."

Even though I can use my cheat for that, it's good to know that Bari can't get pregnant unless I order her to, so with that said, I move in and thrust my dick inside Bari. I feel the difference between Juvia and Erza's pussy compared to Bari', so wow. Bari's pussy is somewhat tight but not to the point of painfully squeezing my dick. Yet, how she squeezed my dick with each thrust made me feel more pleased.

I released my second load in no time, which wasn't that long compared to the first one. However, I didn't stop as my dick stayed hard and became more sensitive. I continue to thrust, pleasure hitting me to the point I don't think I could stop.

With one last thought before I become overwhelmed by lust. I use my cheat to make it so I won't become addicted to having sex with Bari. After all, I have Juvia and Erza, and it would be a cruel thing for me to abandon them just because having sex with Bari is more pleasurable than them.

(R+18 Over)


Hours later*

"I say we go to the guild to get a job to do." Erza said to everyone, where we're in the living room and not doing much besides relaxing.

"I mean, we could, but are we in need of money right now? Or are we just going out to see what crazy things we might find while doing the job?" I ask Erza while I read the newspaper to see what's happening outside.

"Mostly the second one. I mean, it's great for us to relax in our home, but I feel like my skills would decline for relaxing too much." Erza frowned, then let out a sigh. "Sorry, I've been wandering most of my life and barely having time to relax, and it's kind of new to me, and it makes me feel uncomfortable."

"I would recommend doing something to keep your mind occupied." Bari said to Erza, where she is standing next to me, waiting for my next order.

"That easy said than done." Erza rests her chin on her left palm, leaning forward in her seat. "I don't have anything interested to do besides taking care of my stuff inside my pocket dimension." Erza looks at me. "Other than spending more time with Renato here and sex, I got nothing else."

I look at Erza with a wry smile.

"How about we go eat out? There are many good restaurants for us to go to." Juvia smiled at me lovingly. "Juvia knows a couple of places that Renato-sama might like."

"Hm." Erza hummed as she thought about going out to eat or to the guild for a job is what I'm guessing is going on her mind right now. "Is there a place that sells strawberry shortcakes?"

"Juvia knows a couple of bakeries that should sell one." Juvia replied.

"Then, let's go out to eat. We can do jobs on another day." Erza got up from her seat and already headed to the front door.

Right, I forgot Erza loves her strawberry shortcakes.


An hour later*

I forgot how Erza LOVES her strawberry shortcakes.

"Come on, Erza! We need to leave!" Juvia tried to pull Erza out of the bakery, and trying is the keyword because Erza has two longswords stabbed to the ground to anchor herself. "Enough is enough! Bari, help me over here!"

Bari walks over, chops the back of Erza's neck like she did today, and picks Erza up like nothing, even with Erza wearing her armor.

"Couldn't you help earlier?" Juvia asks Bari in an exhausted voice.

"I was busy paying for the damage Erza caused for the shop." Bari replied calmly, pointing at the angry bakery's owner on the side. "Also, Master Renato is trying to prevent the owner from banning us from here."

She got that right because so many delicious bakery goods here are too good not to eat, even more so when this bakery is among the top 10 in the Kingdom of Fiore for its products.

"Oh, right." Juvia has a sheepish smile on her face. "Note to self: Order strawberry shortcakes to deliver from this point on."

"Or allow me to make them." Bari follow-up.

"That too." Juvia agrees.

"So, the owner doesn't want to see Erza anywhere near their shop. Other than that, we're still allowed to buy from here, and someone else has to buy in Erza's place. Since she isn't allowed to step one foot in, or else we're all banned, they will get the Magic Council on us if needed." I said to Juvia and Bari as we left the bakery with Bari carrying Erza like a sack of potatoes over her shoulder.

"Juvia is glad she and everyone aren't banned from there. It's one of Juvia's favorite bakeries to visit." Juvia sighed in relief.

"I guess we're going back home. It's getting dark soon." I look at the sky, with the sun already slowly setting.

"Indeed, and I've to prepare for dinner." Bari nods. "What would you like for tonight's dinner, Master Renato?"

"Miso ramen." I find myself carving for some Japanese noodle soup.

"Bari, can you make Juvia a chicken pot pie?" Juvia asks Bari.

"It would be my pleasure, Master Renato and Mistress Juvia." Bari replied.

15