Arc 1 – Now or Never: Chapter 30
300 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"

Time*


Arc 1 - Now or Never: Chapter 30

A few days later*

Ah, relaxing at the beach is sure nice. The cool breeze, the sound of the sea, and seeing Juvia in a bikini again is a lovely sight. Not to mention, it's just the two of us here alone on this beach. Thanks to my cheat, making it so no one would disturb us during our time here.

I brought out a Beyond Card, placed it on my forehead, and got my answer to a question that popped into my head just now.

It seems like Erza and Machio left the guild; funny how Machio would do so when he was getting along with Wendy and Carla so well. Yet, he left without any hesitation. Also, they have been searching for Juvia and my whereabouts for some time now. With killing intention, to end us to prevent us from destroying the Magic Council.

I laugh inside at knowing this is what they felt, including the Magic Council. But the Magic Council had to play it safe and made sure not to do anything that could cause the public images to be destroyed. Therefore, Erza and Machio, along with a select few, must do this alone. Of course, they can access resources to help them, but that's it.

Overall, they are having a hard time while Juvia and I have the time of our lives.

I glance to my left to see Juvia lying next to me, enjoying the cool breeze, with the umbrella covering us from the sunlight.

It's too bad I had to get rid of Bari. She is a great maid, but it's fine. Since I can either hire someone, which could be bad if I don't have Failure Manipulation, or I could create my own personal servant. Maybe I should grab Virgo's Celestial Spirit Key. She is a maid and can fight, but she should be currently in Lucy's possession.

Eh, I'll think about this again later. I should just enjoy myself with Juvia on the beach. Nice and relaxing, no worry whatsoever.


A week later*

"Renato-sama, big news!" Juvia handed me the newspaper.

Damn, I haven't seen one in a long time.

"Oh, Fairy Tail Guild attacked the Phantom Lord Guild, with the latter having to be disbanded due to many laws broken. Fairy Tail Guild is also being fined by attacking another guild without gaining permission from the Magic Council." I spoke my thoughts out loud. "Well, that's something. How old is this newspaper?"

"It's the latest one. Just a day old after the event happened, Renato-sama." Juvia replied.

"A day old, huh?" I rub my chin.

I feel that's fast compared to the time it takes for the people back in my world to write an article about an event after it happens.

"Yup." Juvia nods, then she hands me a lacrima crystal, "Also, here is the list of guilds for us to join that won't try to hand us over to the Magic Council. Juvia has already used her connection to do background checks." Juvia proudly stated. "Juvia made sure to use the Beyond Cards to double-check too."

"Great work, Juvia." I pat Juvia's head, causing her face to become red.

"I-It-It's no proble-m, Renato-sama!" Juvia starts giggling.

Never change Juvia. Never change.


A few hours later*

"Welcome!" Guild Master Bob greeted Juvia and me.

Bob is an elderly, bald, and cross-dressing man. He is wearing a purple spaghetti-strap shirt accessorized by a gold and fuchsia hoop necklace and vertical-striped pink and purple shorts. He also completes his look with red lipstick and blush on each cheek. He has small white wings.

The founder and current guild master of the Blue Pegasus Guild.

"Thanks for having us." I said to Guild Master Bob.

"Thank you, Guild Master Bob." Juvia said her thanks as well.

"Aww, you two sweetie pies don't need to be so polite!" Guild Master Bob chirped. "I must say, I would never expect the famous Sharpshooter Renato and Juvia of the Deep to join my lovely guild!"

I just smile, then recall how Juvia gained her title. It made me feel a little scared, for she would drown people more than once to take them down, to be killed or captured. This led to many Dark Mages being frightened by Juvia whenever she was sighted. Since instead of a quick death or takedown, it would be a long, painful process.

"I won't ask why you two lovebirds left your previous guild, but you're welcome to stay here as long as you like!" Guild Master Bob moves in to hug us but ends up tripping somehow and slams his face onto the ground near our feet.

I look to my left at the corner of my eyes out of guilt because I used my cheat to make it so Guild Master Bob couldn't hug me.

Sorry, but I rather not get hugged by a man. No matter how nice you are, Guild Master Bob.

"Are you okay, Guild Master?!" Juvia quickly moves to help.

"I-It's fine, my dear; I was too quick and tripped over my own feet." Guild Master Bob replied cheerily as he accepted Juvia's help to stand up. "So, most of the other members are currently out doing jobs. Would you lovebirds want to do any jobs or just relax in the lobby? I recently restocked on some fine alcohols if you two would love some."

"We will relax in the lobby for now, and thank you; we would like some alcohol. You can pick for us, Guild Master." I smile, then lead Juvia to the lobby that is more like one of the nightclubs.

"He much nice compared to our last guild master." Juvia whispered to me, to which I nodded in agreement, even if he scares me a little. "Also, this doesn't feel like a guild meant for Mages, and I feel like we came to a nightclub instead."

"I thought I was the only one that thought this place seems more of a nightclub than anything else." I'm a little surprised that Juvia thought the same. "Also, you had been to a nightclub before?"

"Juvia visited one before, but Juvia didn't like it. It was too loud, and people were too mean to Juvia for being gloomy." Juvia frowned before she smiled right away as she leaned closer to me. "But, Juvia doesn't care anymore. Now, with Renato-sama in Juvia's life."

"And I'm glad to be in your life, Juvia." I kiss Juvia on the lip, causing her to blush, but that doesn't last long as we both jump a bit in shock to hear a giggle behind us.

"Ah, love~! I remember the old days." Guild Master Bob walked past us while holding a bottle of alcohol and entered the counter, which is the bar filled with many other bottles of alcohol and different types of drinks.

Juvia and I share a look before calmly walking to a nearby couch to sit together as we wait for our drink to be made by the guild master. We kept quiet as we felt a little embarrassed for some odd reasons. Neither of us could tell; that's what I felt, and Juvia's cheeks were still a little pinkish. She is feeling embarrassed as well, is what I'm guessing.

Holy crap, it hasn't been that long since we met Guild Master Bob, and he already has this effect on us. Damn, this guy must have done something secretly without our notice.

Well, it doesn't matter. As I feel closer to Juvia than ever, I remain baffled and happy to find love in Juvia.

But, to be on the safe side. I use my cheat to make it, so this guild isn't like the previous one, and I don't feel like having a repeat with Machio and Erza.

"Here you go, you two lovebirds." Guild Master Bob hands us two glasses of alcohol.

"Thanks, Guild Master Bob." I take a sip and taste a hint of lemon. "Taste great." And I don't know if this is good alcohol since I don't even drink that much. But, at least I'm not gagging at the taste.

"No need for thanks, lover boy! Just enjoy it with your girl." Guild Master Bob winked at me, causing a shiver down my spine. "Take time to relax before doing any job. In this guild, one shouldn't be in such a rush and be patient to reduce the failure rate." With that said, Guild Master Bob returned to the other counter to resume what he was doing before new members joining the guild interrupted him.

"Will do, Guild Master Bob." I smile, then take another sip.

I feel more at home here than I thought it would be. Sure, I could have just gone to Fairy tail Guild, but there was too much chaos in that place. Honestly, I should have brought Juvia to this guild long ago instead of the Cait Shelter Guild.

"Oh, look Renato-sama." Juvia points at the side, where a large lacrima crystal is on the wall—showing a list of jobs for one to take.

"I did not expect to see that." I look at the large lacrima crystal with wide eyes in disbelief, and it's being used as a replacement for a paper form that contains jobs for Mages to take.

"Ah, that is one of my favorite investments. Make things easier for my little pegasi to find jobs without going through the old-fashioned way like most guilds." Guild Master Bob said happily, explaining the basic features of the large lacrima crystal that does more than just list out all the jobs available for one to take at their level.

In fact, other large lacrima crystals are attached to other parts of the wall for many people to use. I did not expect; besides picking out jobs, one could even use it to get food delivery! And from luxurious food places too!

Yup, forget Fairy Tail Guild and other ones. Blue Pegasus Guild is the one for Juvia and me. All these luxurious goods are for members to use freely without having to pay a fee to use them whatsoever. Hot damn, the guild master must be freaking rich or something to afford all these. Make me wonder if those large lacrima crystals are canon or not. Either way, I love this place more than ever.

Sure, I didn't see Fairy Tail Guild personally since they might be different from canon. But screw them. Blue Pegasus Guild for the win! Juvia and I didn't even have to go through a series of trials, questions, etc., to join, nor did we have to pay for membership. Plus, the guild master gave away free alcohol, which should be expensive.

"Is that Juvia Lockser?!" A woman cried out in shock, causing everyone to look in her direction.

A woman with brown eyes and green hair that is put back by a blue hat with a white-colored Blue Pegasus Guild's symbol, and like most female characters of Fairy Tail, she also has large breasts. She wears a long fur-trimmed red coat with a light pink furry collar and handcuffs on top o a cream and black bikini top. Showing off her midriff, one can see her member stamp on the lower left part of her abdomen, colored in blue. She also wears a knee-length dark purple skirt with light brown socks and red high-heeled shoes.

Karen Lilica is a Mage of the Blue Pegasus Guild and a famed Celestial Spirit Mage and should be dead, killed by Angel of the Oracion Seis. Yet, she stands before our eyes, alive and looking at Juvia in awe.

Karen speed walk towards us, "It's an honor to meet you, Miss Lockser! I'm a huge fan of yours!"

Say what now?

14