Chapter 182: You Aren’t. You Weren’t. You Will Never Be I
438 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.................

Chapter 182: You Aren't. You Weren't. You Will Never Be I

................. 

"I'm tired..." Ian murmured, lying on a singular rock in the midst of space. Raven was in his arms, in deep peaceful sleep.

He left Trigon's domain and came back to New Genesis, or what was left of it at least. There were very few rare rocks still floating around, remnants of New Genesis.

Only the most durable of rocks survived the hellish disaster brought out by Ian, invaluable rocks. He was currently relaxing on one of them with his staff hovering above him.

The odd thing was that it was devouring something, colorless energy unseeable and almost undetectable even by Ian himself. 

He was devouring an abstract force, triggering a change in two vessels, that of Magic and Divinity. They seemed to be evolving, something that never happened before.

Normally, if he's introducing a new force, it would either reside in an empty Vessel or join another similar force in a certain Vessel, all in accordance with Ian's will.

What he was devouring at this moment, however, wasn't a new force but the sources of those energies, the source of Magic and Divinity.

You see, there is something called The Seven Forces Of The Universe, the dominant energies of the Multiverse. They are the primordial cosmic energies that all Multiverses in the void spring from. 

Born from The Source and pulled together by an Unseen Hand, these energies gather around two poles: one positive and one negative.

On the positive pole lies the Anti-Crisis Energy, the forces of justice which link all beings to each other and to their past, reminding them they are part of one generational history.

Each of these energies are essential for the good working of the Multiverse with all its elements operating in harmony with one another, as one ensures motions, another feelings and other magic, and so on.

At the opposing pole reside their darker cousins born from the fear and anger of all living beings, the Crisis Energy also known as the Seven Hidden Forces Of Creation, the forces of doom which are about selfish desires and the suppression of the past in favor of the immediate moment.

The Seven forces of the Anti-Crisis energy are very known across the universe and used by many. 

The speed force and the other cosmic forces. The Emotional Spectrum. Life Force. Spheres Of The Gods. Dimensional Superstructure. Collective Unconscious. Faithfulness.

The Seven forces of the Crisis energy are hidden forces, used by the evilest of evil. The harvesters of all that is bad.

The Still force and some other cosmic forces. The Invisible Spectrum. Tear of Extinction. Void Wind. Sixth Note. Black Apple. Faithlessness.

They are the source of every force and energy. They are the Source, but they also have a source, the "source" of all that exists and acts as the limitless energy from which all life sprang forth in the Universe, revered by the New Gods, or what's left of them.

The source is a manifestation of The Presence, created by the emergence of the Universe approximately 19 billion years ago. 

It is described as the great energy of creation that lives in all things. Lying at the edge of the known multiverse is the Source Wall, which protects the Source, and traps all those who attempt to pass beyond it as Promethean Giants.

The Source was responsible for birthing The Seven Forces of the Universe, the essential energies for the good working of the Multiverse with all its elements operating in harmony with one another. 

The Source entrusted this energy to The Hands, a race of cosmic beings it created to use this energy to create multiverses.

Most importantly, it's closely associated with the New Gods, as it was the supposed origin of the "Godwave", a cosmic energy wave that is believed to have been responsible for creating and empowering the "Gods" with their divine abilities. 

It also seems to be partially responsible for the ability of certain people to develop superpowers, especially those which defy the laws of physics.

That brings us to what Ian is absorbing at the moment, The Sphere of Gods, and the Void Wind. These two forces are a residue of the Godwave, residing in New Genesis and its surroundings.

The whole upper realm seemed to be rich with this energy which is why all beings within are so much higher in the life hierarchy than humans.

Ian saw those forces as something necessary because he felt like his magic and divinity were very limited. He had many limitations that he sought to eliminate, especially when it comes to his divinity.

No more as his Magic and Divinity started evolving into a purer form, something better... Perfect Magic and Divinity.

His collection for the perfect Staff of All Things was getting more and more complete and exquisite to the point that if any being truly understood its nature, they'd desire it like nothing else.

And that is aside from all the energies and forces residing within it, an incomprehensible collection that would definitely break the minds of anyone scheming against Ian in hopelessness.

[First Vessel: Kryptonian energies (Red, Green, gold, black, Platinium)]

[Second Vessel: Forever Force]

[Third Vessel: Holy Light and darkness]

[Fourth Vessel: Perfect Magic and Mystic energies]

[Fifth Vessel: Perfect Divinity]

[Sixth Vessel: Force Of Evolution] 

[Seventh Vessel: Energy of all that is psychic mixed with bits of the Anti-life equation]

[Eight Vessel: Emotional Spectrum (All emotions)]

Ian felt the change in his staff as clear as day, its power reaching new heights, but that wasn't the end just yet.

Ian brought out two boxes from his dimension, another two things that survived the destruction of New Genesis, "A Mother box, and a Father box."

The Mother boxes are a creation of New Genesis, but that didn't stop Darkseid from acquiring a few and using them to further his own agendas.

The Father boxes on the other hand are an Apokoliptian version of the Mother Box, a creation of Darkseid's world, but that also didn't stop New Genesis from acquiring one.

And now, Ian held two different exquisite boxes in his hand, both just as fabulous though one looked more sinister than the other.

He wanted such Boxes for a long time, not because of what they can do, but because of what they're made of, the Tenth Metal.

The Tenth Metal also known as Element X is the purest form of creation itself, capable of overcoming anything from the Dark Multiverse.

It can be manipulated by thought alone to achieve nearly anything and is present in small quantities in every single thing, sentient being or otherwise, in the Multiverse.

The metal, also known as the "fire of the Fourth World", is the very power source of most technology belonging to the New Gods.

And it's the fire Ian needed for a very long time to make The Staff Of All Things truly perfect, to reach its final form and what He envisioned it to be right from the start.

So his next stop was a very familiar place, the solar system where he unleashed the white light of life for the first time, right after he had acquired all emotions of the emotional spectrum.

The aftereffect of what he did was the creation of a black hole of sorts. The difference was that it's a black hole of emotions, slowly but surely reforming into the white light of life.

The central light as Ian called it functions similar to the central battery of The green lanterns, and the most miraculous thing is that it did this by itself, and even more.

The Central light even went as far as pulling all the remaining dust and rocks throughout the solar system towards it, forming a small white planet.

It isn't fair to call the area a solar system anymore considering its sun was also devoured by the Central light, and the latter in return became the only source of light in the solar system.

"The White Rose?" Ian murmured coming up with the most amazing of names after thinking about it for like a split second, doing his hardest to come up with an innovative name...

18