Chapter 201: Who Are You Again? I
398 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.................

Chapter 201: Who Are You Again? I

.................  

"When it's you, hell yes!" And with that, Constantine saw himself out with a speed faster than that of light, breaking his previous record by far.

"Ahh, ok?" Ian murmured as he noticed Diana's looking oddly at him, "What? I swear I didn't do anything bad to him... It was consensual."

"I... That's not... You're still holding me," Diana whispered with what appeared to be a red hue on her cheeks.

And as if to distract herself, she turned her attention to the Upside-Down Man, "I don't find you cute at all. In fact, I find you detestable, and you're too dangerous to be left alone."

"And he's not? I smell evil in him, so much evil." The Upside-Down Man pointed to Ian, realizing that he was in a predicament. Ian may be a bit too much for him.

So he decided to bluff. He smelt nothing. How could he when Ian never dirtied his hands. They're pretty clean, especially since he showers with magic.

The only reason he was deemed as evil was because of his statement, saying that a creature as ugly as the Upside-Down Man is cute when the creature itself thrives on its ugliness.

Diana frowned as she glanced at Ian who didn't bother with responding, "And if he goes above a certain line, I'll be there to stop him."

Without waiting for the Upside-Down Man to respond, Diana responded, hellbent on getting rid of the monstrosity before her.

She was unaware that her words sounded like one of the funniest jokes if not the funniest Ian has ever heard. He had to teleport out of the dimension so she doesn't hear his burst of laughter.

"God! I'm fucking dying Hahaha hahaha!" Most were still unaware of what he had done. He might've surpassed The embodiment of evil, Darkseid when it comes to evil.

However, many of Ian's devoted worshipers would argue that it was for the greater good. Those worlds helped him get stronger to the point that he might just be able to recreate them, an equal give and take process.

"Phew," Ian let out a sigh, catching his breath as he tidied himself up, "I'll let her deal with Hecate. She should be able to deal with her alone with the Justice League now, no?"

And with her new magical capabilities, she'll definitely be able to defeat the Upside-Down Man and even leave its dimension effortlessly.

Ian's attention turned to higher dimensions, once even above the fifth. He knows those exist and he decided to take everyone with him, well, his lovers at least.

They completed their task without much trouble, and now he only needs to wait before the planets line up.

"Why is it so easy, and don't I feel any different?" Zatanna wondered as she looked around at the numerous colors forming the world around her. The sixth dimension was something akin to a painting.

It has no gravity nor planets, only paintings of all types of colors. Some are dark, and others are very vibrant.

"My Magic. You should be able to do it too, adapting to the changing rules of higher dimensions," Ian answered with a smile, taking a liking to the place, "Perhaps we would've turned to paintings or paint without Magic."

The rules of higher dimensions were quite potent which is why Ian wanted to explore them.

While Zatanna was lost in curiosity, stars were forming in Harley's eyes before she cutely begged, "Darling... I want this place, please?"

"Well..." Ian halted his words as he turned his attention to the paintings, "How very peculiar. They're alive..."

As if his words were a prophecy, the paintings started moving under his observation, or to be specific, what was painted within came to life.

From rainbow donkeys to the fucking Blair witch. The contrast of dark depressing colors with vibrant paintings was very interesting.

Ian waved his hand, constructing a massive time domain where time is frozen for everything but his unit. He then manifested his staff and allowed it to take a sip of energy from this place.

"The Energy of Reality and Illusion, of all that is imaginable, unimaginable, and the impossible," Ian mumbled under his breath, realizing why the place is so fucked.

This is where people's illusions reside. This is where Reality lives but is twisted by imagination. This is the birth of the impossible.

This could only mean one thing in his mind. This is the home of two of the seven forces of the universe, the Dimensional superstructure/ and the Sixth Note.

The Dimensional Superstructure governs all things imaginable and unimaginable and it is wielded by those set to monitor all creation. 

It's one of the rarest powers to possess in existence despite common sense saying otherwise. That's because it doesn't work by common sense just like its counterpart, the Sixth Note.

It's the opposite of everything. The cosmic force beyond imagination and is unlocked when the impossible is glimpsed. 

Ian's eyes shone with a bright light, slowly getting fuzzier and fuzzier. At this point, he never deactivates the Roses of Death, meaning that there is always that mysterious blurry air around him and in his eyes.

He remained frozen for a bit before reality changed around him as the House Of Mystery manifested behind him.

"Well, let's settle here for a while, and study the place... And Harley, go wild." Then Ian took a seat right on the paint though it didn't dirty him at all as if it's solid despite moving like waves.

"Yay!!!" Harley jumped about, and went wild, "Hunting Blair witches it is!!!"

"Hon..." It was Ivy's turn to say something as she came closer to him, seeming very upset, "That dark place... It has no plants."

"The Dark Multiverse?" Ian asked, getting a nod out of her. So he smiled, and pulled her closer, whispering in her air, and well, whatever he said brought her great happiness and brought him a deep kiss from the queen of plants.

And so, everyone scattered to explore the place. It would get anyone's curiosity because it's for everyone. It has part of everyone's imagination in it.

This place was the Sixth dimension, the highest plane of existence that exists beyond time where everything falls away except truths that are never meant to see. 

This is the realm of the impossible beyond understanding where the Multiverse was designed and set into motion. 

This realm is where those designed to monitor all of creation watches the Multiverse from afar. Perpetua, the mother of creation and her three sons: the World Forger, the Anti-Monitor, and the Over-Monitor are the only beings known to reside within the Sixth Dimension.

So it's a wonder how Ian could reach this place. Well, a big part of it was Lucifer's wings. A flap of those wings was enough to warp reality around him and deliver him here.

Ian closed his eyes and went into a daze with a few things hovering behind him, his staff, the mother and father boxes, and the last black Rose ring in his possession.

The Staff was hungrily devouring the energy of this dimension while the boxes and the ring were merging into it. He was on the verge of perfecting his staff.

While Ian was having fun hanging out with his lovers among other things, an unexpected meeting was taking place in the cracks between universes.

Barbatos also known as the Bat-God was a being created by the World Forger to consume the universes which fall back decayed. He was a horrifying bat-like demon and the ruler of the Dark Multiverse.

Mobius was a powerful and ancient being who was universally known as the Anti-Monitor, created by the Super Celestial named Perpetua in the Sixth Dimension alongside his brothers Mar Novu and Alpheus.

He was at one point a force of good or at least neutrality, but his actions irked Perpetua, and her whispers turned him into a force of pure evil.

Perpetua, one of The Hands from the greater Omniverse. Perpetua had been sent from the greater Omniverse to build a new Multiverse, and the three brothers were its first inhabitants. 

Perpetua explained to the three children that her Multiverse comprised three main realms made out of the three basic forms of matter: dark matter, rich with potential; positive matter, firm and constant; and anti-matter, all-destroying and corrosive. 

The three had been created to monitor these realms. Alpheus was tasked with monitoring the dark matter realm beneath creation where he would be a mighty World Forger, building the myriad worlds and universes of creation. 

Mar Novu was tasked with monitoring the positive matter realm, where he would guard the many universes that rose out of the dark from cosmic crises. 

The last brother, Mobius, was made Novu's opposite, tasked with making sure the light of creation did not breach the greater Omniverse.

After discovering that Perpetua's prolonged existence defied her natural function, Mar Novu gathered his brothers to oppose their mother. 

They met up in the Promethean Galaxy, where they attempted to contact the Judges of the Source in order to alert them of Perpetua's crimes. 

Perpetua's forces attacked the brothers, but an envoy of the Source, in the form of a Raptor, imprisoned Perpetua inside a wall made of her own legions. 

Due to the wall making his domain obsolete, Mobius, under Perpetua's influence vowed to kill his brother Mar Novu, even if it took a billion years. The three brothers then reformed on their respective dimensions.

And lastly... Darkseid, a bigger and stronger Darkseid. This is a meeting that isn't supposed to happen, yet it's happening, all because of Ian.

11