Chapter 16: Handmade Bracelet and Chocolate; Someone I Like
401 6 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

R:VCP | Chapter 16: Handmade Bracelet and Chocolate; Someone I Like

Five girls played by Fate...

By Time

And,

By Death.

Which path do you think they'll choose?

Do you think they'll have their happy end?

In our Galaxy. There are infinite numbers of stars. We can see them but can never touch them.

We can try to reach them... But it can never be ours to hold.

It is unreachable.

Like our Dreams... Which we can only dream of.

One Month have past, after the Acquaintance Ball Event. And, I'm still here... Alive. Thankfully.

What I mean is, I'm still alive and kicking. Especially since the Heroine and the Villainesses weren't able to capture me still.

Well... We have to thank the Capture Targets for that. Thank you.

What do I mean by that? Well, after the Acquaintance Ball... Somehow the Capture Targets were (¯∇¯٥) *sweatdrops* a little clingy to the girls.

Which gave me the time to escape every confrontations, when every time the girls corners me. Miraculously, they appeared and poof! The girls will be then distracted, and I on the other hand, was then nowhere to be seen.

But what's really peculiar is every time I make my grand escape~ somehow, I feel someone's observing me~~ that sometimes it makes me shudders~~

'Brr~~ don't tell me I won myself a ( ー̀εー́ ) stalker?? Σ( ° △ °) .

Nahhh... ( ' ▽ ' )ノ *waves hand* *waves hand* totally impossible.

Besides, I'm not that pretty you know~~ (*/ω\*)"

But, thinking about stalkers and stuff~ I just realized...

Hmm... ( ー̀εー́ )

That in this past week that I've been observing them, the both parties, The girls and the guys. I've just realized that it seems that--- (゜-゜) --- the girls have some enmities with the guys?

How so?

By the incidents that I have witnessed! Of course!

The first incident happened was on the outside of the Student Council's Room. I was finishing some documents Sir Demeter asked me to finish that time.

When suddenly the moment I was about to go out...

I was about to grab the door's handle, when I suddenly heard Dahlia's voice.

"What are you doing!?"

Just when the words came out. The door was suddenly opened. Luckily I was fast enough to hide.

Where?

Don't ask. It's a secret~~ (o≖◡≖)

"What do you think you're doing Damon?" Dahlia asked while glaring at Damon.

Damon was silent and was still holding Dahlia's hand, which happened when he suddenly dragged her inside this empty Student Council's Room. Which was not really empty~ ('-﹏-';)

Dahlia seeing Damon not talking pulled her hands back, that was still on Damon's hold. After she successfully pulled it back... Damon sighed.

"Dahlia... Can we-- just talk?" He asked. Actually if you look at him right now~ he seems calm on the outside. Really, really calm, but if you look carefully you will really see the anxiousness in him.

"We are already talking. Are we not?" Dahlia coldly asked back.

"Dahlia, sigh... I, about the engagement--" Damon started but got cut.

"What about the engagement? Didn't we broke it off already? Mr. Damon." Dahlia coldly smiled to him.

Damon looked at Dahlia and breathe in, I think to calm himself. Then he started with a cold voice.

"Dahlia! I know you are only throwing tantrums right now. But please, don't joke around when it comes to our engagement." Damon who seems calm said those word with a furious but cold voice. "Don't play around."

Everything was then silent when...

"*Sneer* Tantrum? Hahaha. Tantrum!? Play!? Wow!! Just wow! Hahhahah!" Dahlia started laughing, laughing unrestrained that even tears have already comes falling.

"You---"

Raising her hands and signaling Damon to stop when he was about to speak. "wait-- let me breath first. Hahahah hahhh." She wiped her tears and straight her back and looked at Damon.

She smiled at him, but it wasn't that cold smile anymore but a mocking, ridiculing, bitter smile. And it wasn't for Damon, but was for herself.

"Stupid me. I thought... I really thought." Tears started to fall again from her eyes even though she tried to stop it. Feeling the tears that falls, she immediately wiped it. "Hahhh... Oh my! *Bitterly laughs* I'm sorry. Wohhh... I'm sorry"

She looked at Damon again and with a brightest smile she could muster, she told him with a calm and cheerful tone she could make~ but, it back fired.

Especially since a person's eyes never lies. With that smiles of her that shines so brightly... It only made her lonely sad eyes standout more, and betrayed her real feelings, of how much tired and pained she's in.

"Do what you want. 'cause I don't give a damn anymore." As her words faded she immediately walked away.

Leaving Damon, who was...

... at loss.

Then after Dahlia's exit, I heard Damon say.

"What...

... have I done..."

Next incident was the day after that. It was on the outside the cafeteria. After the school bell rang. Everyone was already out, and I on the other hand is still in the cafeteria since, I was hiding from the girls.

Which means I can't have the same schedule when eating at the cafeteria, right?

So there I was... Inside the cafeteria, after eating. I immediately went out the cafeteria hall and immediately try to get to the class and when I was about to go out... I saw...

...Ivy!? Σ(*゚д゚ノ)ノ

Yes, Ivy and she was standing outside the cafeteria.

What the heck is she doing here!? The class should have already start (*'・д・)? So, why is she here? Le gasp! (°0°)‼.

Don't tell me... She's waiting for me!!!
(⊙_⊙;)Oh no~~...

That time I was really having a big trouble making up a plan to escape Ivy, who was waiting outside. When minutes have already past and she was still there, that time. I have already decided by then to show myself up and surrender-- or else, I'll really miss the class. (T▽T)・

But, before I could even show myself. A miracle happened!!

"Ivy..."

Someone suddenly called out. And, when I heard that voice I somehow unconsciously stopped moving.

"Young Master?"

I looked back to what was happening and there I saw... Ivy and Liam face to face!

OMG! What will happen!? Hmmm~~
I hid back to watch the confrontation happen.

"Ivy... What are you doing here?" He looks at the surrounding for a moment then continued. "The class has already started. Come on" When he was about to grab Ivy's hand, Ivy then evade it which made everything awkward and silent.

"Thank you for your worries, Young Master." Ivy started

"Ofcou--" Liam started but I've continued.

"But, I don't need it..."

Everything was once again silent. Ivy continued.

"So, if there's nothing else Young Master. I shall take my leave then." When Ivy was about to go Liam suddenly speak.

"Ivy." Ivy's step halts and Liam turn to look at her retreating back and said.

"Ivy... I, Have I done something wrong?" His voice was somewhat pained and sad, like he was questioning the world why was it so cruel. "Did I, wronged you?"

Ivy's heart suddenly trembled in pain. She knew that Liam was a sensitive guy, and the time they spent together since childhood, she knows that the person who truly knows him well is her, herself.

She wants to turn back and hug him, and tell him that everything is okay. She wants to make the sadness he felt disappear and blow the pains away.

But, she ask herself...

How about her sadness then?

How about her pains?

Who will make it disappear?

And, who will blow it away?

Liam?

No.

No one.

Because If you'll ask her what she learn from her past life?

That is never to depend on someone all your life, and make him your world.

Why? Because once that person decided to abandon you. It's like your whole world abandons you then.

"No, " Ivy said while shaking her head, then she looked back at Liam and look at him straight in the eyes.

"Don't worry Young Master, you never..." She smiled at him "...wronged me."

"Then, then why? Why do I feel that you... Are avoiding me?" He asked looking at Ivy straight in the eye, as if he wants to see the answers in Ivy's eyes.

Ivy feeling her heart and mask trembled when Liam looked at her. Retrieving her gaze and looked down afraid that Liam might see her real feelings inside when he'll see her eyes. So, with a smile still intact she said.

"I'm not avoiding you Young Master. It's just, I'm just... I'm just doing what (I should have done in the past) a proper maid should do. "

"Ivy, you know you're my friend so---" Liam explained but-

"I know. " With a teary smile she looked at him. "I know~ *smiles brightly* that's more the reason I should act like my real status should be, your maid"

'And not to think more than that.'

"I'll be going then~ bye Young Master." She bowed and immediately went off. Leaving Liam.

"Ivy..."

Then the day after that~ I was walking towards the Computer Lab to print some documents when~

"You are here?"

I heard a voice inside, and it wasn't just anyone's voice but it's...

Camille?

"So what do you need?" As she said that, her hands which was moving, typing in such speed still didn't stop.

I decided to stay and listen in.

What?

( ー̀ωー́ ) Can't I? Besides
╮(︶▽︶)╭ , remember that I'm one of the Capture Targets and the Villainesses' shippers~

"So? What do you need?" The typing stops, Camille stopped what her doing and asked again but now she turned around and look at Spade.

Spade was still quiet. He was looking at Camille, observing her it seems.

"You seem to like electronics." He said after seeing Camille's expertise in handling the computers.

Camille stared at him for a moment and then turned back and continued her work completely ignoring him.

No one talked so everything was quiet. Well, except the tapping of keyboards that echoed throughout the room. But Spade started talking again.

"I didn't know you like this kind of things" he said, which made Camille's hand pause for a moment but only for a moment then it continued typing again.

Spade, who was still here looking at Camille who was ignoring him couldn't help but frown slightly, and sighed.

"I'm sorry..."

This time Camille's hand literally stop from typing. Seeing this Spade again repeated his words.

"I'm sorry... Okay?"

Camille hearing this suddenly felt her heart stuffy and annoyed. Which made her unconsciously clenched her hands, which was now hidden under the computers table.

With unusual voice she asked.

"What... What did you say?" Her face was still intently looking at the computers screen, but the question she asked was obviously evident that it was for the guy standing behind her back.

Spade who didn't sense the abnormalities happening to Camille repeated his words.

"I said I'm sorry--" but he was cut coldly by Camille and asked an another question.

"What are you sorry for?" She asked. Half of her face turned back to him, as if she wants to see his current expression.

Camille's side face which was seen by Spade this time was somehow unusually colder. Which made him facing this side of her somehow stunned and even loss for words.

Camille seeing this smiled coldly and muttered. "I see..." Her eyes which was already cold became more cold. She stood up and looked at Spade.

"Asking for forgiveness without even knowing what you did wrong. Such guts..." She smiled more. The more she smiled the colder her eyes turned.

"Well it's already expected. Especially for a guy--" walking pass him she continued "Like you."

After Camille walked out. I also immediately went away. What happened to Spade? I didn't dare to try and spy on it anymore.

Spade who was still not back in his senses stared at the screen of the computer well not until a message woke him up, a message that suddenly pop out of the computer Camille just used. A message that says.

[Don't give up Brother Gi!]

It was just a second and immediately disappeared. But still it made Spade's heart beat frantically, especially somehow inside of him knows that the message was for him, and he was that 'Brother Gi'. How the heck he know this? His guts tells him.

Maybe Camille's comment was really not wrong. He really seems to have "Such guts.".

See? They all have some enmities between them. The Heroine and the Villainesses really seems to have a guy problems huh... *Helpless* (。'-д-) then what now?

How can the next event work then if they are all like this!?

What will happen then!?

(T▽T)・

Today the class has the Home Economics for the next class, and so our subject teacher divided us. Girls will be taught to cook and the guys will be taught about craftsmanship.

The girls and the guys was separated in different rooms. Inside the class we were given our own designated tables and cooking utensils.

Not so far, I saw the Belle, Dahlia, Ivy and Camille looking at me with that heated gaze.

(T▽T)・ why do I feel I'm the one will be cooked here?

Luckily the teacher entered~

"Good morning everyone! Now without further a do~ I think all of you now knows why you are all here, right?" She look at as smiling. Then she continued. "For the thing will be cooking today, will be connected to this week's event~ " she said while her eyes sparkling with undisguised mischievousness.

Miss Aji Quing Daves, known here in school as the Miss Princess Cook, in her mid 20's, beautiful, cheerful and smart. Passionate in Cooking, won an award in an International Cooking Competition but decided to become a teacher instead.

She has a twin brother, which I guess will the one the guy's will be facing in the craftsmanship class. He is Tatchi Quing Daves. He is really look alike of Miss Aji and like Miss Aji he is passionate in his craftsmanship, he is also a champion and known craftsman in the International Competitions, nicknamed as Prince of Creations, but like his sister he decided to teach students instead.

The only difference with the two of them is, if Miss Aji is cheerful and sunny. Then Mr. Tatchi on the other hand is cold and aloof.

"We all know that this week will be the Tanabata Festival right!? And so~~ " she looked at us in excitement and continued. "We will make a chocolate this day!! Isn't that awesome~? And later you can give it to the person you like!! Besides nothing is more romantic~~ than giving someone the things you made from your hard work and love." She was really really excited and passionate while saying this. (¯∇¯٥)

Some girls, was starting to get excited too~ after all in this way they can have this chance and make chocolates and give it to the guy they always like~ so who wouldn't be excited? You ask me!?

I'll tell you who! There! That girls with unchanging expression! that faces~ that I know to well~~
o( ̄ヘ ̄o#)

That expression!! Shouldn't this be the time they'll be jumping in joy!?

\(º □ º l|l)/ 'cause they can make something for the guys they like?

In the game, all of the Villainesses didn't know how to cook that time but still they tried to do their best...

But only the Heroine who has experiences beforehand, was the one able to pass the test, and made a yummy chocolate which she will then give to the person she likes after the class, which is one of the Capture Targets that is.

So, 囧 shouldn't they be nervous and the same time excited this time? What the heck with that 'i don't care' look!?

Sigh... Sigh... Actually if they don't know how-- I'm actually willing to help them, especially since this will help them with their destined Capture Target.

*Helpless*

*Helpless*

Besides didn't you heard the saying. To conquers a man's heart is to first conquer his stomach. Isn't that right?

But now how can I help them? 囧 When they actually don't care!

Luna who was stressing herself because of the 'I don't care look' of the Villainesses and the Heroine, would really be hurt and feel dejected later when she'll find out that her worries isn't needed after all~~

*Helpless smile*

While on the other side of the class~ the guys on the other hand was given a task too. And that is...

"Because this week will be Tanabata Festival I want all of you to make a small bracelet, you made yourself, and if you like--" Mr. Tatchi pause for a moment to look at them then continued. "You can give them to the girls you like later. Besides nothing is more romantic than giving someone the things you made from your hard work and love."

And so,

Everyone looked at the materials in their tables, everyone seems calm. But, no one seems to knows what's the real thoughts inside of their heads.

And so, with unknown thoughts~

The Main Capture Target...

The Capture Targets...

The Hidden Capture Target...

The Heroine...

The Villainesses...

And,

Luna, The Main Villainess...

Readied themselves...

To accomplish.

This,

Task.

•Chapter 16 Ends•

---------------

Luna's Expectations:

Belle: Jacob! Here, I made you some chocolate...

Jacob: Thank you. *smiles*

Luna's Reality:

Belle: Luna! Here, I made you some chocolate~ eat it! Eat it! It's really delicious~

Luna: ..........

Jacob: .............

----------------

Please do vote~~

14