2. I am so smart! S-m-r-t!
102 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Clawdia (lv.1) Species: Brachyura inanis
Titles: Positive karma inheritor of a dead world. Traits: premature, Runt, brutish, minor resistance, nocturnal.
Health(HP): 15/15 Magic(MP): 0/0
Exhaustion: 0/25 Attribute points: 1
Trait points: 1 Name tokens: 0
Strength (STR): 1 [+0.25] Dexterity (DEX): 1
Endurance (END): 1 Intelligence (INT): 1 [-0.25]

"Neat! What the hell are traits Cute voice? Can I call you Cuvoi?" (que’voi)

Affirmative: System designation reset to Quevoe.

"Ehh, close enough."

Traits are the qualities that define you, with each level up you may choose one at the cost of a trait point which is awarded with each level. You may also remove a trait at the cost of a trait point as traits can be awarded for actions and may be negative, you can also strengthen existing traits for a trait point.

"Neat-o, what are the ones I got? Maybe I should nuke one with a point."

Premature: Born premature you never completely developed and as a result you are very susceptible to outside influence. +25 chance of acquiring a trait due to outside influences.
Runt: The smallest of your siblings you always remain smaller than your species. -0.25 overall body size and weight.
Brutish: Strength value +0.25 regardless of body size. -0.25 int.
Minor biological resistance: +0.25% chance to avoid all biological afflictions.
Nocturnal: +25 exhaustion gain during day and - 25 exhaustion gain during the night.

I’m actually pretty okay with all of these, maybe not Nocturnal, but night will probably be the time I’m in the most danger so I could probably let that ride for now. Runt keeps me small and brutish keeps me strong despite my size. “Okay, what are my traits to pick? Also how am I talking to you with a crab mouth?

You aren’t speaking aloud, you are simply thinking in a different track than your inner dialog and typical thought patterns.

"No idea what you just said, dumb it down, also does affirmative mean yes?"

Af-Yes. You aren’t talking, you just think you are. Your current body is no longer capable of complex vocali-

"SIMPLE!"

You can’t talk with your crab mouth. Displa-showing available traits now.
Poison leg spines: You body generates poison spines on it’s legs that break off against enemies.
Scissor claw: Your left claw elongates and sharpens, it now deals cleave, slice and stab damage which each stack +4 damage for every 3 points in strength.
Hammer claw: Your right claw thickens and blunts, it now deals smash, crush and grind damage which each stack +4 damage for every 3 points in strength.
Digging legs: Dig drastically faster, small rocks can be broken or dislodged.
Swimming legs: Swim drastically faster, eject gas for evasive maneuvers.
Amphibious: You can function as well on land as you do in water.
Hermit: Grow extra chitinous shell. Endurance value +0.25 regardless of body size. -0.25 Dex.
Smooth body: Piercing Damage resistance.
Night vision eyes: Able to see in the black and white spectrum at night.
I recommend Ni-

“HAMMER. CLAW.” I say, oh my god big claw yes, yes, yes!

Confir-Okay.

IT FEELS SO GOOD I LOVE IT! I’M SURE IT ACTUALLY HURTS, BUT I AM TOO EXCITED TO CARE! My right claw is so big now, it’s the best! Man, now that I am looking at my claw I notice I am feeling it with my feelers and that it feels good to feel with them. My eyes have always been trash so it is nice to get a better idea of things. Kinda creepy I can taste myself, but I guess I always could have just licked myself when I was human...but I was usually covered in filth. “Okay dude, attribute thing. I want endurance. I don’t want anything to hurt me and I want to hurt everything.

You've gained 1 point in endurance!

I picked up the rock in front of my sand burrow and was so stoked at how tiny it looked in my new claw, I crushed it to see how strong I was and it exploded so hard it hurt me.

You have taken 2 environmental damage!

It gives me an idea though, but I want to play a bit first. There are still so many squiggly arms in here, I want to clear it out so I just smash a squiggly arms with my claw and it is the most radical damn thing ever, it is instantly pizza’d on the rock!

You’ve smashed venenum polypus for 5 health points!
Venenum polypus has died!
10 experience points awarded!

“What’s a venenem polipos?” I ask the system. It is quiet for a few seconds.

Instating common names from Latin A.I. projections.
You’ve smashed poison octopus for 5 health points!
Poison octopus has died!
10 experience points awarded!

“Cool, I’m gonna have some fun with my breakfast!” I tell Quevoe as I get to smashing and eating, now that I know about my feelers these poison octopussies taste great! I slurp the pizza puss as I get to slapping down the rest of these guys!

6