3. I almost died a lot.
95 15 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You’ve consumed poison octopus!

You’ve received minor poison, disease and degradation damage of 2 hp!

You’ve gained poison status, diseased status and degradation status (x1)

You’ve received minor poison, disease and degradation damage of 2 hp!

You’ve ground a venom octopus for 5 health points!

Poison octopus has died!

10 experience points awarded!

You’ve consumed poison octopus!

You’ve received minor poison, disease and degradation damage of 2 hp!

You’ve gained poison status, diseased status and degradation status (x2)

You’ve received minor poison, disease and degradation damage of 3 hp!

Your trait minor biological resistance has been upgraded to moderate biological resistance!

You’ve received minor poison, disease and degradation damage of 1 hp!

Digestion restores 2 hp!

You’ve received minor poison, disease and degradation damage of 1 hp!

You’ve received minor poison, disease and degradation damage of 1 hp!

 

Ugh, I feel like shit, but this is great actually, in this world I can just eat trash and get better at eating trash.

You’ve healed! Poison status, diseased status and degradation status (-x1)

Hmm, guess the octopussies don’t have enough poison on their own to keep my resistance going up, guess I gotta kill a lot more of them! Also, I am really bad at counting. “Hey, Quvoe? Can you put my health next to the notes on when I take damage?”

Yes.

“Cool, thanks dude.

Now I just gotta eat as much poison as possible!"

You’ve gained the trait stupidity! Your intelligence is reduced by [0.75]!

Error, your intelligence stat now reads as zero! This is fatal, to preserve your life your conscious mind will be rerouted into the title “Positive karma inheritor of a dead world”!

Title “Positive karma inheritor of a dead world” is now changed to “Last living will of a dead world.”

Attribute intelligence no longer makes sense for attribute compiling, in order to prevent system error intelligence will be changed to insanity. Lower intelligence will result in a higher insanity stat, spent attribute points will now raise insanity stat. Insanity will reduce the effects of magic used against you, Increase your ability to pierce magic and you will be unable to see magical illusions. Mana points will be converted to Negation points or NP for short.

 

 

Whatever that means!

I saved you from dying of being too stupid.

"Uhh, yeah dude, that's why I'm a crab." Chatterbox this cutie.

You’ve crushed venom octopus (x3) for 5 health points!

Poison octopus has died!

30 experience points awarded!

You’ve consumed poison octopus(x3)!

You’ve gained poison status, diseased status and degradation status (x3)

You’ve received minor poison, disease and degradation damage of 3 hp! (3/15 HP)

Digestion restores 4 hp! (7/15)

 

Oh, shit, I almost died, hey, can I just see the points and stuff in my eyes in the corner all the time? That a thing you can do?

Creating Heads Up Display or HUD for short.

Super cool! I never got to play videogames, but this splitting headache I have tells me this is like a videogame! I have no idea what that is! Hey, what happens when exhaustion is at 25?

You will collapse defenselessly and unconscious.

Oh.

Hmmm....Exhaustion: 24/25

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!! I make a mad scramble for the burrow, but some asshole moved my rock! No time, I will just cover myself in sand and-

Rest restores you to full health! Poison status removed!

Uhhh, I feel like trash and something hurts like hell on my back, I can tell from the dark that it must be night.

You’ve been damaged by a starfish for 8 damage using acid!

You’ve taken 2 damage from acid!

 

AHHHH OH I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! I turn around and simply back up into the rock wall of the tide pool, hearing this chump squish and burst is pretty satisfying. It wasn't night at all, it was just this asshole trying to suck me out of my burrow!

You’ve ground basic starfish for 5 hp!

You’ve killed basic starfish!

You’ve gained 40 experience!

You’ve leveled up!

Attribute values have all raised by 1!

You’ve gained one trait point and one attribute point!

 

“SCISSOR CLAW!!!! SCISSOR CLAW GIMMIE SCISSOR CLAW AND ENDURANCE!” I scream! Oh god I want it!

Okay, getting it...enjoy.
Name: Clawdia (lvl 2) Species: Blank Crab
Titles: Last living will of a dead world Traits: premature, Runt, brutish, moderate biological resistance, nocturnal, hammer claw, scissor claw, stupidity
Health(HP): 25/25 Negation(NP): 15/15
Exhaustion: 1/30 Attribute points: 0
Trait points: 0 Name tokens: 0
Strength (STR): 2 [+0.25] Endurance (END): 4
Dexterity (DEX): 2 [-0.25] Insanity (INS): 2
5