Chapter 107: First Prisoner.
1.4k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CH 107: First Prisoner.

New World, Unknown Sea.

Marco was beaten badly for two hours. The girls could easily capture Marco, but they decided to train and understand eachother's fighting styles.

Marco healing flame helped him a lot, so he didn't receive any heavy injury but his stamina was almost drained.

Marco was hit by the lightning again, but this time the healing flame didn't appear, Marco was already out of stamina.

Shakky kicked Marco and he was crashed in to the sea.

Marco was brought to the ship by Belo Betty, she can easily teleport anyone or anything within her room, marco was tied up by using the sea stone.

Marco also closed his eye and pretend to be unconscious. If he woke up, the girls will beat him again, he knew the girls didn't take him seriously and were only practising their new ability against him.

...

"Captain are you going to kill him?, if we kill him, the Whitebeard Pirates will know about his death through his vivre card, and the Whitebeard pirates will be after us." Shakky told to Koch.

"Captain, Killing him right now is not a wise move." Gion told to Koch, they were going to attack the marines at Sabaody, if they killed Marco, then the Whitebeard pirates will be after them, which may affect their plan.

"Let the Whitebeard pirates come, we are not afraid of them. Our captain can defeat the Whitebeard and take his title as the world's strongest man." Belo Betty said loudly.

...

Marco who was pretending to be unconscious, was listening to their conversation, he was sweating heavily. He was like a chicken ready to be slaughtered.

'Wait, did they just say 'Captain', but Koch was dead and Gion was supposed to be the new captain right now, but they all seems to calling 'Captain' to someone else. Did the Sun and Moon Pirates has a new captain someone else than Gion.'

Marco was shocked to know this news, if Gion was not the new captain, then the current captain must be stronger than Gion.

He shouldn't have come here.

...

"Betty, it doesn't matter if we kill Marco or defeat the Whitebeard pirates. If we kill Marco, Whitebeard will go crazy and will be after us, which can affect our plan" shakky said to Belo Betty.

Marco was listening to their conversation, he want to cry. The Sun and Moon doesn't care about him and the Whitebeard pirates, they were only worried about their plan.

Marco is the first commander of the Whitebeard pirates, and if something happened to him, the Whitebeard Pirates will chase them, they were not afraid of Whitebeard pirates but fighting with marines and Whitebeard pirates at the same time will be too difficult and they doesn't want this.

"Then, what should we do about him?" All the girls looked towards Koch, the Captain was in charge of the ship.

Koch looked at Marko, who was pretending to be unconscious.

"We will continue our plan, so we can't let him escape, we will go after Whitebeard after we destroy the Marine's Shichibukai plan."

Koch said to the girls. He didn't want the world to know, that he is alive right now. It was Marco's fault, that he came to challange the Sun and Moon Pirates. If they let Marco leave or if they kill him, it will attract Whitebeard attention, and Koch doesn't want this.

...

'What?, this is the voice of a man, just who is this new captain of the Sun and Moon Pirates?' 

Marco was shocked to hear the voice of a man, he have never heard the voice of Koch, so he didn't know just who is this man. According to the newspapers of the world government, all the crew member of the Sun and Moon Pirates crew were women, and Koch was the only male on the ship.

Many people from the Whitebeard pirates were envy of Koch, but Koch was dead and the new captain was unknown to the world, Marco was curious, he opened his eye and looked towards Koch.

Marco was frozen from the shock, his mind stop working.

"Koch..."

Marco has seen the picture of Koch from the newspaper and Bounty posters, Koch was famous all over the sea and his picture was all over the newspaper, there was hardly anyone on the sea, who didn't know about Koch.

"It's impossible, you were dead."

Marco couldn't believe it, the news of Koch's death was spread all over the sea, many pictures of Koch's death were posted on the newspaper, and the news was given by the marines and the World Government, and they couldn't lie about such big events.

Koch looked at the surprised face of Marco and was satisfied, now he want to see the surprise face of Sengoku and the world government.

"How are you alive?"

Marco asked, a dead person was standing right infront of him, marco knew something was wrong. The whole world thought that Koch was dead but he was alive and well right now.

"You didn't die at the Sabaody, you faked your own death."

Marco looked at Koch, he was filled with different expressions, he was in panic, shock, disbelief and admiration.

Marco wanted to cry, if he knew, that Koch was alive, he wouldn't have come here, he would never asked to Whitebeard to recruit the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Marco didn't know, how Koch manage to faked his death infront of the four Admirals and many other pirates, but he know, that this era is going to be filled with chaos, and he is going to be the first victim.

"Koch, I am here to help the Sun and Moon Pirates, all of us thought that you were dead, in fact I have a lot of respect for you, and our Whitebeard Pirates also respect you a lot, we have no ill intentions."

Marco knew, he couldn't escape from Koch. He didn't want the Whitebeard pirates and Sun and Moon Pirates to become enemies. There was a huge difference between, the Sun and Moon Pirates with koch and without him.

Koch manage to escape from the ambush of four Admirals, Zephyr was seriously injured and was still in hospital, Akainu was also injured seriously, but Koch was standing right infront of him without single injury. With such combat power of Koch, no one in the sea dares to challange the Sun and Moon Pirates.

Not only Koch, even Gion, Shakky and Stussy were stronger than him, Marco doesn't even want to think about the result of the war between Whitebeard pirates and Sun and Moon Pirates, the Whitebeard Pirates may loose and even if they won, there will be many death, thinking of this, Marco was filled with endless regrets.

"These world are useless right now." Koch said to Marco.

Marko understand, he will die and after his death, it was the battle between the Whitebeard Pirates and Sun and Moon Pirates.

"Betty, dismember his body, and put him in the seastone cage." Koch said to Belo Betty.

"ROOM"

The operation room covered the whole ship, Betty picked up the sword and slashed towards Marco.

Marco, who was ready to face death was shocked as he looked at his dismembered body, but he didn't feel any pain.

'What kind of ability is this?' 

Marco was shocked once again, ever member of the Sun and Moon Pirates have weird and powerful ability, what kind of pirate group is this.

All the parts disappeared and only the head was remained, Betty put Marco head into seastone cage, which was teleported to the lowest level of the ship, which was dark and without any sound.

This is the prison of the Ship and Marco become the first prisoner.

-----------------------

Thanks you guys for supporting... You can also read this fanfiction on, Webnovel and fanfiction.net.

41