The Bombshell
801 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I think that Azula changed because she met someone that she fell in love with," mentioned Ty Lee.

Genji raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, really? Did she say who?"

"No. Whenever I asked Azula if she met anyone, she'd just bite her lip and narrow her eyes in happiness."

"Happiness, eh…"

Genji chuckled a little at what Ty Lee told him.

He was glad that Azula had finally begun to change into a better person and was no longer under such a horrible father.

It made her proud.

After almost ten minutes of walking and taking, Sora and Ty Lee made it to Mai's house, where Azula and Ty Lee were staying as well.

They passed by a couple of guards before making it to Azula's room.

Ty Lee knocked and waited for a while but heard nothing. A bit confused, Ty Lee knocked once more and the same thing happened.

Just as Ty Lee was about to knock once more, Genji had already stepped forward and opened the door, only to find it completely empty.

"Hm? Azula's not here…" muttered Ty Lee in a bit of surprise.

Genji looked at the empty room for a second before eventually closing it and walking away with Ty Lee.

"We should go to-"

"Wait, I think I hear something," said Genji as he interrupted Ty Lee before dragging her away with him.

"Whe-where are we going?"

"To a party!"

"A party? Yay!"

Chuckling at Ty Lee's cute actions, Genji and Ty Lee eventually began to see more and more people the further they walked.

With his inhuman senses, Genji's sharp hearing could hear the sound of musical instruments and chatter of people.

Although the music being played was bland and boring, Genji knew that this must be a party.

Before they knew it, they were standing right outside a party room.

Stopping a person beside him, Genji asked, "I apologize for the interruption, but what is this party for?"

"It's for the Princess. It's said that the lord of Omashu wanted to celebrate her visit. Although this just sounds like he wants to curry up to the princess… but you didn't hear this from me."

Genji nodded as he looked at the man walk away with furrowed eyebrows.

"Wow! A party for Azula?! But she never accepts any of these," excitedly said Ty Lee as she twirled forward before prancing around the party.

Genji shook his head with a smile as he looked at the energetic Ty Lee with amusement. His eyes looked at her resplendent smiling face that exuded a cute and innocent charm.

Whilst Ty Lee was exploring the party, Genji decided to walk around and see if he could find Azula.

However, before Genji could walk around the area, he sensed someone approaching him rapidly. Before he knew it, he was dragged away by a bombshell of a woman.

She was wearing such a tight dress that perfectly displayed her curves and slim waist. Her peachy butt was a perfect size and her breasts were sweet and perky,

Her orangish yellow eyes contained a hint of wild nature within them that just made the woman exude such a wild charm as she narrowed her eyes at Genji.

She looked similar to another person within Genji's eyes as he thought about a certain familiar figure…

"What's the rush?" Genji asked with a smirk on his face.

The woman kept quiet and they arrived in a quiet and empty room in an instant.

Genji didn't have any time to fix his clothes before the fiery and impassioned woman pushed Genji back and forced him to the wall.

Leaning forward, the woman seized Genji's lips and ravished them as she stuck her tongue into his mouth.

Not resisting a single bit, Genji let the woman kiss him as her hands ran through his hair and her body pressed up against his.

A fire lit up within their eyes as they looked at each other with passionate gazes.

"Mmm… ah… mhm… mm, yes…" mumbled the woman as she separated her lips from Genji's.

One of her hands pressed themselves against Genji's stomach before slowly sliding down and stopping right above his pants. Like a moment of hesitation, the hand trembled for a couple of seconds before it steeled itself and slid into Genji's pants.

"Woah…" groaned Genji between kisses as he felt the woman's warm and burning hand on his rod.

The woman squeezed the rod like an amateur and gave the head of the rod a couple of rubs with her thumb.

However, before Genji and the woman could go any further, a knock resounded at the door before it slowly opened.

"Azula! I finally found you!"

Ty Lee's cheerful voice resounded as she opened the door to the room and looked at Azula in joy before jumping at her.

The woman had already pulled her hand out of Genji's pants rapidly but kept her head near Genji's, prepared to give him a kiss at any moment. She turned her head and faced Ty Lee before an annoyed voice came out of her throat.

"Ty Lee, what are you doing here?"

Azula, the beautiful woman, looked at Ty Lee seriously, not too annoyed. Instead, she felt a type of excitement at the idea of being watched.

She turned her eyes to Genji, a light burning within them as she pressed her breasts on Genji's chest once more as a teasing look appeared within her eyes.

Then, without any care that Ty Lee was in the room, Azula resumed kissing Genji.

MMGH!

Azula moaned without reservation, her face turned red as she enjoyed the wild kiss.

It had only been a week since the last time she had kissed Genji, but it was still a new feeling to her. She was addicted to this feeling of showcasing love that she had with Genji.

She wished to know if she felt the same pleasure by kissing other people, but she just felt disgusted whenever she thought about it.

In fact, she began to think of something else whilst enjoying the kiss with Genji.

Her eyes turned to Ty Lee who was covering her red face with her hands, peeking in between her fingers.

Azula smirked whilst kissing Genji, making him aware that Azula was planning something.

Narrowing his eyes, Genji noticed that she was gazing at Ty Lee, a playful gaze appeared within those eyes of hers.

'Is she going to…'

"A-azula! What are you doing?!" exclaimed Ty Lee in embarrassment as she looked at Azula and Genji's tongue wrestling against each other as their lips smacked against each other.

"Hmm… Ty Lee, could you… come over here for a second?"

Backing away from Genji, Azula beckoned Ty Lee over with a devilish smile on her face.

"O-okay…"

Ty Lee walked over to Azula with blush on her face, too embarrassed to even look Genji or Azula in the eyes.

Because of her embarrassment, Ty Lee didn't notice the excited look in Azula's eyes as she approached both her and Genji.

Without even speaking between each other, Genji knew what Azula wished for him to do and he could only look at her helplessly. He looked at the poor and innocent Ty Lee standing right before him with her head hanging low due to embarrassment.

Genji gave one last look at Azula and only received an urging look from her before standing off to the side with a happy look on her face.

With a twitching lip, Genji could only shake his head before turning his gaze to Ty Lee once more and sighing with pity.

His right hand reached up to Ty Lee's face and caressed her cheek lightly, making her jump a little before relaxing under Genji's gentle touch. He gave Ty Lee a light smile before he whispered to her.

"I'm sorry for what Azula is making you do," said Genji before bringing up his left hand and cupping her face with both hands, raising her face before bringing forward his face for a kiss.

Ty Lee closed her eyes and clenched her hands in nervousness as she began to feel a warm breath on her face. A soft sensation pressed itself against her lips before making her feel butterflies in her stomach.

She felt the churning sensation within her stomach and felt even more embarrassed as she felt how soft and… tasty?

Suddenly, as if possessed by something, Ty Lee began to kiss Genji back as she greedily sucked on his lips and even licked them unconsciously.

Genji was surprised and wondered why she was doing it as he just held the back of her nape gently.

Azula on the other hand however, had a devilish smirk on her face as she thought about Genji being strapped to a bed whilst she and Ty Lee played around with him.

Her face was red and she looked at the union between Genji and Ty Lee's lips with a fervent gaze.

Knock knock!

Another knock rang at the door and Genji stopped kissing Ty Lee as he and Azula both turned to look at the door with curious expressions.

Genji's curious expression only lasted a second before noticing who it was.

Creak~

With the sound of the door being open ringing within the quiet room, a gloomy figure made its appearance.

"Mai," greeted Azula with a small smile on her blushing face.

Mai looked at Azula with her deadpan and gloomy face before eventually turning her gaze over to an unknown young man and Ty Lee who was still in his arms trying to kiss his lips.

Frowning, Mai turned to look at Azula.

"What are you making Ty Lee do?"

"Me? Nothing… nothing at all," said Azula, spreading her hands with a smile.

Mai's frown deepened as she stepped forward and pulled Ty Lee back, separating her from Genji. She glared at Genji and brought Ty Lee to her back where she could protect her from the strange man before her.

Genji could only give a wry smile at Mai's actions, understanding why she was doing this. After all, anyone would like to protect someone innocent and naive like Ty Lee, especially when she looks very cute and has a seductive and flexible body like Ty Lee.

"Stay away from her, creep," said Mai as she glared at Genji, her eyes boring holes into him.

"Woah! Painting me the bad guy right away?" asked Genji as he narrowed his eyes and took a step forward.

A pressure seemed to erupt from Genji's body that stemmed from his confidence and annoyance as he glared right back at Mai's death stare.

Mai felt Genji's confidence but refused to take a step back and instead clutched the throwing knives in her sleeves. She wasn't going to step back nor concede to Genji in case he tries to do something with the poor and naive Ty Lee.

'He's bad news…' thought Mai, preparing to throw her throwing knives with no remorse.

Before Mai could take action, Azula finally took a step forward between the wary Mai and the annoyed Genji, diffusing the situation as she sent Genji a flirtatious look and Mai a little glare.

"Stop it you two. Genji, I won't have you hurt one of my best friends. And Mai, keep your hands to yourself, don't hurt my partner in any type of way."

Genji clicked his tongue and sighed as he relaxed and sat down on a nearby chair before being joined by Azula who sat on his lap.

Wrapping his hand around Azula's waist, Genji looked over at the stunned Mai that continued to look at Azula as if she were some sort of alien.

In her entire life, Mai had never heard Azula call her a friend.

All that Azula ever cared about was having slaves or servants, pretending they were friends. And when those so-called friends got too close to Azula, they would be burnt.

Either literally or figuratively.

When Mai was younger, she was much more cheerful and slowly became gloomy as Azula began to make fun of her for liking Zuko.

Purposefully making her life difficult, Mai wished she could do something about it, but Azula was the Princess of the Fire Nation. She could only keep her bitter feelings to herself and slowly became someone sour and gloomy. Refusing to speak in case Azula caught on to something and once again begin to do something to her.

Because of all this, Mai's shock slowly morphed into anger as she glared at the Azula that looked at Genji with a loving gaze.

She clenched her fist tightly and walked out of the room, dragging the unwilling Ty Lee away.

Ty Lee glanced at Azula and Genji looking at each other with love, unwilling to leave and only to be dragged away by Mai. She wished she could stay, but it seemed like Mai needed someone's shoulder to lean on.

Biting her lower lip, Ty Lee begrudgingly left the room with Mai.

36