Chapter 7
70 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nuala's power were growing more powerful and she accidentally touched Hadrian's hand in one of there Study sessions,which made her see some of his memories.

Nuala teared up and asked"How could they treat,you like that?"

Hadrian with sad smile replied"They were afraid of my abilities.My Aunt was jealous of my mother,who had the same gift.So in her bitterness she took that out on me."

Nuala wipes away her tears and asked"Some of the memories are beautiful,but some are filled with sadness and war.But all of them seems to be not from this time."

Nuala was curious about Hadrian identity,she saw a majestic castle,Hadrian as small boy fighting a giant serpent with just a sword and then fighting a war.But she noticed the memories didn't match with her time,also she had felt a connection with Hadrian,even when they first met.

Hadrian sighed and replied"I am from a different world and I came here after having seen enough war,I was given an option by an entity to travel to another world to have new start and life."

Hadrian explained his and kept it brief as possible,Nuala felt sometimes was in awe and sometimes filled with anger and sadness.

Nuala with small smile said"You have went through many hardships,Hadrian."

Hadrian waves it off saying"Everyone has hardships."

Hadrian was able to divert the topic and started

teaching Nuala to use Occlumency,it would help her alot to control her emotions and power.Both of them started there lessons in the Forest of Bethmora,which was peaceful and perfect for this.But with each class they grew closer,now only thing to see was who was going to take the first step.

After one of the class Naula sat in meadow and with curiosity asked"So are you really joining my Father's council?"

Hadrian nodded and replied"Yes,I was honoured to be chosen for it.But for now,I am learning all your laws and about important council members,only after that will I enter."

Nuala smiled and said"You will have to prove to my Father that you have the ability to keep that position,otherwise you might lose it."

Hadrian nodded and asked"So do you want to see very interesting piece of magic?"

Nuala was curious gave nod,while Hadrian closed his eyes and out of the end of his hand burst, not a shapeless cloud of mist, but a blinding, dazzling, silver Stag. 

Nuala gasped covering her face with shock and muttered"Cernunnos, "The Horned One"."

Hadrian knew Cernunnos was a god of the forest and wild animals.

The Stag was galloping silently around in the air and then slowly walked towards Nuala,who was entranced by this mystical animal.The white stag that towered over her. 

Nuala could feel the hope and happiness from the animal,Nuala smiled and muttered"Amazing."

Nuala then slowly reached out her hand up to touch it, the stag lowered its head for Nuala. 

Hadrian knew his magic had become more potent and ancient with blessing from Gaia.

Nuala brushed her fingers against the Stags forehead,she could still feel it pure and untainted feeling.

While Hadrian was entranced by Nuala beauty,which seems to have high lightened by the glow,Hadrian in a daze whispered"Beautiful."

Naula heard this blushed,while she quickly controlled her emotions with the basic Occulmency training she had and changed topic"What was the magic,you used just now?"

Hadrian cleared his throat and explained"This ancient magic called Patronus,which conjures a magical guardian, a projection of all your most positive feelings.This guardian which generally takes the shape of the animal with whom they share the deepest affinity."

Nuala nodded and replied"It is very powerful magic."

Hadrian nodded,both simply talked for while.But it was still an awkward atmosphere and when time came both returned back to the city.

5