14: Lessons
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•~•~•~•~•~•

After running away from the training grounds, it was still 5:40 a.m.

I wanted to change Erza's emotions about me back to normal, but now that I think about it...

If I suddenly change her emotions from romantic love to normal, it would seem quite suspicious...

...

Okay! I've decided that I won't change her emotions back to normal... BUT! I will lessen the effects.

Moving on, I looked at the map again, and the buildings of the "Fortis" and "Infirmus"...

So, I decided to check the Infirmus' building.

...

It was essentially the same buildings but in the Infirmus, the colors used are Yellow. The streaks on the building are yellow, unlike the Fortis which is blue.

Hmm... I wonder if I can get another ability right here...

Sure, they may not be as strong as us, but that doesn't mean there aren't any interesting abilities here.

In the "Sorting", I saw some interesting abilities but were sorted into the Infirmus since they weren't that skilled in using them.

There was an Invisibility Ability, but the user was sorted here since they couldn't use it on their whole body, only on certain parts.

...

After a minute of looking around, I lost interest, since it was basically the same as the Fortis' facilities.

I didn't meet anyone too...

Sigh.

...

I came back to the Fortis' side and explored for another 30 minutes.

I quickly got bored, so I just came back to my room and decided to develop the Pyrokinesis Force Control.

Also, can you f*cking believe it!?

The I.D. has an alarm function! I need to know who built this!!

...

Anyway, I move my energy, gathering it.

Once it was focused, I expand it aggressively.

****

{General POV}

After 30 minutes of doing this continuously, Shinji's I.D. suddenly "beeps".

Opening his eyes, he then tapped his I.D, silencing it.

"Damn, I'm covered in sweat..." he says, looking at the time.

6:41 a.m.

...

After changing into a clean uniform, he sprays perfume on his body a few times.

...

He leaves his room and is now on his way to wake up his acquaintances.

...

*Knock* *Knock*

"Yes...?" answered an unenergetic voice from inside.

"Yo Caspian, it's Shinji! You ready to go to class?"

"Oh... Yes... I'm coming..." said Caspian. And after a few moments, he opens his room door.

"Alright! Let's go wake up Thorne," said Shinji, putting his hand on Caspian's shoulder.

...

As they were coming down the stairs, our Protagonist suddenly asks the unenergetic boy,

"So, how does your ability work?"

After thinking for a while, Caspian answers, "I'm not sure myself... I usually imagine it as... a sort of switch that I... you know, flip. 'He' then comes out..."

"Huh... I'm serious, that's a very interesting ability... Can I talk to 'him'?" Shinji asks, while sneakily inserting a tiny amount of his energy.

"Huh?... I'm not sure why you would want to talk to him... But sure... Be careful, he might ask you to fight him..."

Once Caspian closes his eyes, Shinji suddenly feels the boy's energy explode.

"Alright! Who're we fighting!?" 'Caspian' says, and adds as he gets into a fighting stance, "Is it you?"

"No, no. I'm your, well, his friend. And I just wanted to talk to you. Do you have a name?"

"Well, that sucks... Also, of course! My name's Caspian! Are you my friend...? What kind of friend doesn't know their companion's name...?" shouts the boy with an unconvinced face.

"Sigh... Well, to not confuse others, let's call you Caspian with a 'K'. So, Kaspian." Shinji states with a grin.

"Hm... Yeah, that's fine-" says Kaspian but was cut off when his face instantly turned depressed.

"Anything you want to say, Shinji?..."

"Nah, I got my curiosity satisfied." the boy replies, stopping in front of a door.

...

*Knock* *Knock*

"Huh?" said a muffled voice inside.

"Oh! Hey! Shinji, Caspian! Come in, come in!" exclaimed Thorne, mouth full of food.

"It's not ethical to speak with your mouth full..." informed Caspian to which Harold just shrugged.

"Where... Did you get the food from? And why are you not dressed!!!" shouted Shinji.

"From the Breakfast Buffet downstairs... Also, why are you worried? It's still 6 o'clock, bro. Stop getting your panties in a bunch." replied Thorne stuffing another spoon of scrambled eggs in his mouth.

"The f*ck you mean, 6 o'clock? It's almost 7 a.m!" shouted Shinji, taking his watch and shoving it on Thorne's face.

"...OH SH*T!"

****

After Thorne got dressed, the boys finally went on to their lessons as it was already 6:58 a.m.

They were almost late, making their first subject teacher chew them out.

...

After the teacher reprimanded the boys, she sighs and tells the class.

"Alright. My name is June and I am going to be your Science Teacher, among other things as well. I am going to teach you all the things you were meant to learn in normal high school, for the whole year. You should pay attention since this will be the only year we are doing this."

She then adds, "And we have classes on Saturday." making the class groan.

"Yeah, yeah. Let me finish. Only the first years have classes on Saturdays since we're going to cram everything you were meant to learn in your high school. And I mean EVERYTHING."

"That's why you need to work hard if you want to pass this year and not have to transfer to the Infirmus, and repeat the school year. Am I understood?"

"Yes ma'am...." said the class exhaustedly.

****

What did you think of the chapter?

1