18: Second Year
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•~•~•~•~•~•

[One year later...]

{Random POV}

I did it! I got into the Fortis! I can't believe that I'm in the Academy, father was in!

But... Will I be alright?... I barely got into the Fortis... 26.1...

I'm in my first week but, I'm still alright...

Sigh...

But thinking about that, made me remember what my brother told me about a group in school...

{Flashback...}

In a bedroom...

"I'm really proud of you, Alex!" my brother tells me with a wide smile.

"Thank you! I was so nervous as well... But how is everyone in here, big bro?" I ask which makes my brother visibly awed and slightly afraid.

"Sigh. Alright. I don't know about the 3rd Year and higher since they're in a different building but... In my Year... There's this group that you should never ever mess with. Remember their names, Nathan." he tells me seriously, and I nod.

"There are 6 people you should watch out for. There are more, but these 6 people are in a totally different league than them."

"First is the weakest of the Six... But just because he's the weakest of them, doesn't mean that he's not strong."

"Thorne "Forest Sage" Grimland. He has spiky brown hair with black eyes. He was one of the students who scored low in the Sorting Test, but he's improved since then... And he acts carefree but that doesn't mean that he can't act seriously!" he tells me.

{IMAGE}

"Caspian "Berserker" Loden. He has wavy black hair and blue eyes. He has this depressive aura that disappears once you fight him! That's where he got the nickname "Berserker" from!"

{IMAGE}

"Those two are more lenient, but the remaining ones..."

"Dale "The Giant" Pigarun. He has Aegean blue hair and eyes. He's very huge for a teenager. You'll be able to spot him easily."

"Asher "Wind Scythe" Bryan. He's usually always smiling, that's why many thought he would be easy to bully. And... when they tried to do something to Asher, they were sent to the Nurse's Office and stayed there for a week!"

...

"Now... Duke "Speed Demon" Greyne. He has distinguishable white hair and red eyes. Many think that he has two abilities. He is very fast! And he can also conjure red balls of energy, but he rarely uses them... He's part of the Greyne Family. They are a very strong family, from what I've heard, and they are also a big donator of the school..."

"Lastly, but most certainly not the least... Shinji Lee. We call him the "Cryomaniac"... He has smooth black hair with black eyes. He and Duke are tieing for the title of "Strongest 2nd Year", right now... In our First Year, someone decided to be an asshole to him... The next day, we heard that he got Hypothermia and the next week, the same guy dropped out..."

{IMAGE}

"Don't ever mess with them, Alex. Remember that."

****

{Shinji POV}

Achoo!

Oooh~ Is someone thinking about me?

Hopefully, it's a girl...

Anyway, moving on.

I'm in my 2nd Year now! Yeah baby! Whooo!

The moving-up tests were relatively easy... We had some written tests and they also had us test our strength on the machine again... But, this time, we had to score a higher result than the last time.

And... from 36... to f*cking 51, baby!

But onto the most important part...

Progress. Let me tell you, I am now officially Overpowered!

I finally mastered 6 Force Controls!

Hydrokinesis, Gyrokinesis, Cryokinesis, Pathokinesis, Zoolingualism, and Pyrokinesis!

I have mastered these Force Controls.

But... Do you know what's better?...

I gained some more Force Controls!!! 5 more to be exact...

Some would tell me, "oNlY fiVE? iN a SchOoL yEar?"

My reply to that is... "Shut the f*ck up, b*tch".

Do you know how many things I had to do to get those 5 Force Controls?

Do you know how careful I was being when I had to get those Force Controls!?

Sigh. Moving on...

I should probably tell you my gained Force Controls...

Well, I wooed the semi-loli from Professor Neo's test and got to see her Force Control. It wasn't anything grand, just controlling metal. I was going to decide against it, but hey. You don't know what's going to happen to me in the future.

Who knows, maybe I'll get trapped in a metal box and with this, I can just punch my way out of there just like Toph.

Anyway, my other Force Control, I got from Thorne. He was a relatively chill guy so he just showed it to me without any struggle.

Now... Onto my next one... It's really useful! It's a Stealth-based one. So basically, I can sort of camouflage anything. Even my ice! And the best part? In the Camouflage State, I have increased speeds! The Force Control came from a guy in the Fortis Group. Once I knew about him, I stopped seeking out the Invisibility person in the Infirmus Group...

The next two abilities came from the Infirmus Group... We had this activity where they got a chance to battle the Fortis and see if they can win... If they won, then they would be a part of the Fortis. And some actually won, due to using their wits. I got the Force Abilities from those who couldn't win... One of the most vulnerable students... I immediately got to work.

Now... Drumroll, please...

Surface Thoughts Reading and Thread Manipulation.

Not the most battle-related Force Controls, I know, but I can make them battle-related myself!

Surface Thought Reading can help me with predicting their attacks. I can even maybe sense if people are trustworthy...

Thankfully, this ability came from a girl. Otherwise, I would have to make the person gay to show their ability to me...

Anyway, since it was a girl, I did the usual thing. Make her fall in love with me, yada yada. And when I asked her to use her ability on me, I inserted a little of my energy and thought really hard about how she was really beautiful and that I was going to fall in love if I spend more time with her.

It's cruel, I know. And I'm sorry. But, don't blame me, blame the God who brought me to this world!

Now, Thread Manipulation... I don't really have an idea on how to make it a battle-related Ability... Maybe embarrassing my opponents by exposing them to others?

Hehehehe...

But I just gained an idea for my future hormonal, perverted self. You probably can guess it, since you guys are degenerates like me.

I can undr-

"Oi. I heard you're strong. I'm Nathan Fillips. Fight me, b*tch." said a new student in front of me, interrupting my monologuing, and making the students around me gasp.

Did... this new guy just call me a b*tch?

****

What did you think of the chapter?

P.S:

Sorry about the info dump...

1