26: Mad Scientist
43 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

There were still 2 hours until our Lunch Break, so I practiced Sir Neo's teachings for another half an hour.

After that, I left the building to go find Scotus.

"Scotus! Where are you?!" I shouted.

...

After a couple of minutes of looking around, he finally resurfaced.

"There you are! Mate, I have a job for you. If you do it... Uh... You'll get twice the treats for one month." I tell him.

"Caw! Caw!" he voices out as he opens his wings.

{[Three Months!]}

Ah~ He's already negotiating... They grow up so fast...

"Hmm... Okay, I want you to get me a rat, but if you get me at least fifteen, then I'll make it Three Months."

"CAW!"

{[Deal!]}

The bird then flies off to look for some rats.

...

[A meal and some classes later...]

Looks like Mr. B is going to build up our stamina this year...

F*cking Hell...

I should head to my room. Ah... I think I'm gonna have to stop my afternoon battle training in the Training Grounds.

Wait... I told Scotus to bring the rats to my room but... I didn't open my windows! How would he bring them in?...

Sh*t!

...

I rush up the stairs, running towards my room. I swipe my I.D. on the scanner and I open my door.

Inside, I see Scotus laying on my pillow, broken pieces of glass scattered on the floor.

Above it was a broken window.

...

Holy-... He f*cking smashed my window!? Hold on, don't get me wrong! I'm not mad, just surprised that he could do it...

Now, where are the rats-

Oh, wait. He even put my test subjects in a basket for me...?

He deserves more treats then...

Anyway, moving on.

Let's start my Hydrokinesis Training!

...

I clear my table of unnecessary things and place the Rat Basket on it.

Hmm... I don't wanna get blood everywhere... I should probably place a rag on this...

...

After putting on a rag, I open the basket and I see a dozen rats scurrying around.

I was still thinking about which I will choose when suddenly one of the rats "shouted",

{[Bastard! I do deed with whore! Bring back! Now, me!]}

Welp looks like I have my first target.

I then take out the rat using my Hydrokinesis, meaning I wrapped water around its body and took him out of the basket.

Ugh... This is going to be disgusting...

I summon a small sharp ice blade and stab the rat with it.

Blood gushes out of it as it shouts a hundred different insults toward me.

I immediately use my Hydrokinesis to control the blood... I can sense it... I have control over it.

Raising my hand, the blood follows my hand's movement. It swirls around me, but never actually makes contact with me. That would be just f*cking disgusting.

Phew. Looks like this is easy enough... But what about if it's still in their body...? Wait...

Let me try out something I thought of, last year...

I twist my hand and... the blood crystallizes.

YES! I f*cking froze it! This just proves my statement about it being a deadly ability from Hydrokinesis...

Alright... Looks like I'm going to be a Mad Scientist for a few months...

*****

In an undisclosed location...

"So it's been decided... 'Snake' will be temporarily out of this organization. Until he gets his act together, he won't be in our meetings." said someone in a dog mask.

"Good! Why don't you guys make it permanent?" stated someone in a scarred tiger mask energetically.

"*Snort* I'm surprised it's only temporary." remarked someone in a pig mask.

"Yes, it is temporary. This will serve as his first warning. Any more than this will result in his elimination." replied someone in a dragon mask.

...

As they were continuing their conversation, someone suddenly pops out.

"Hello everyone *yawn*. I brought her, as instructed..." the man in a monkey mask voiced out. And that's when they noticed the small woman behind him, wearing a blank white mask.

"Hi ho~" the woman greeted with a peace sign.

"Huh? Boss? She looks so small!" shouted 'Ox', standing and approaching the woman.

"Yeah!" added a raspy voice from 'Tiger'.

The two men towered over the little woman, but her previous cheery aura disappeared as her body turned to mist.

"Hm?"

"Bang bang!" a feminine voice shouts.

'Ox' looked around and he saw the tiny woman standing on 'Tiger's back.

"*Whistle* You guys would have been dead right there and then!" giggled the woman.

'Ox' was about to retort but once he heard the deep menacing voice from behind him saying "Stop.", he halts.

"She is our new member. As you saw, she is very capable and highly skilled in using her Ability." said 'Dragon'.

"Hmm, I assume she's taking on the Snake title?" inquired 'Dog'.

'Tiger' then shouts, "Hah??? This woman? Snake? That wouldn't fit her! The Rat Title fits her more."

"Pfft. You're funny." chuckled the mentioned woman.

'Dragon' shakes his head and replies, "No, no. From now on, she will take on the Rabbit Title."

"Very well. Welcome, Rabbit... To the Zodiacs of Chaos." said 'Dog'.

****

[Several Months Later...]

In an open stadium...

It was filled with students taking their Tests which determine if they move on to the 3rd Year.

As the students' nervousness continued to worsen, someone suddenly exclaimed,

"Hey, Duke! Wanna know who's stronger between us, finally?" asked someone with semi-long black hair and a pair of pure black eyes, with a slender body.

****

What did you think of the chapter?

0