Chapter 51 Incantation Pandora’s Box
165 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 51 Incantation Pandora's Box
 
 
 
"XIA JINSE BACK OFF!" Said a mysterious person
 
"What are you talking about? There is nothing to fear!" said Xia jinse confident.
 
"You're really too stupid!" said the mysterious person
 
"Go back into the sword!" Said Xia gets angry.
 
"I hope my next owner is smarter." murmured the mysterious person.
 
 
This mysterious being had been stuck in the sword of Xia jinse for 1000 years. Someone had locked er
in this weapon because of her forbidden martial skill.
In 1000 years.
 
 
It was not the first time that she had seen one of the owners of this sword die. Unable to escape from this weapon
 
 
Her soul and this sword became one. Prisoner.
 
By forming a contract with her, the cultivator's eye became red like blood, like a demon.
 
 The personality of the owner of the sword also changed to become more arrogant.
 
The contract allowed the user to increase their speed and agility.
 
 
In return, she fed on the cultivator's spiritual energy. Slowing the cultivation of the cultivator. Or else she simply had to drink blood belonging to the female gender for some reason.
 
 
By pronouncing his name, the contract formed, the user of this weapon was condemned to use this sword as a weapon of attack never being able to use another weapon in his life to fight.
 
 
As time went by, people said it was a cursed sword.
 
A cunning merchant, an expert in disguise having heard the rumors, set a trap for Xia Jinse, by selling him this sword. He flattered him a little and the arrogant and naive elf easily fell into his trap.
 
Before the elf goes mad with rage for being trapped.
 
The merchant who obtained the money disappeared very quickly in another city, under another face.
 
Xia Jin was the new master of this cursed sword for the time being.
 
Pretentious, arrogant, he refused to form a contract with her
 
Not wanting looked like a demon.
 
The last years spent with Xia jinsé, without feeding on someone's spiritual energy and without drinking blood, the mysterious person had lost a lot of energy.
 
She had just given him advice and wanted to be rewarded. But he had just completely ignored it.
 
"Die ungrateful jerk !" she thought.
 
The mysterious person disappeared from the consciousness of Xia jinse and returned to the sword of Xia jinse
 
Not far from the ice princess group.
 
Xia kuan yin eventually wakes up. Her vision still blurred, she began to remember what had happened. 
Pandora had sent him to the dream world. Hatred appeared on the half-elf's face.
 
As she searched for her sword, she heard people shout for joy. A little further.
 
"YYYEAHHHH !"
 
"We killed this bitch!" said one of the cultivators.
 
The group of Xue bing celebrate their victory against Pandora. Servant Qiang being the only cultivator at Origin realm. His cultivation at half-step True profound realm.
 
He was the only cultivator here who could kill Pandora.
 
 
Unfortunately for them, the witch was not yet dead.
 
Despite her injuries, Pandora took a step towards them, smiling.
 
 
A black box climbing higher and higher in the air.
 
 
"Bunch of fool!" Said Pandora.
 
As the witch thought, Xue bing was a formidable opponent. Although not as strong as it was 1,000 years ago, it was still much smarter than other low-growing cultivators.
 
"How can you still be alive?" Said the servant Qiang surprised.
 
 
The other cultivators and Xue bing were surprised.
 
The cultivator was sure, however, that he had used all his strength, targeting the heart of Pandora.
 
 
The witch started to laugh.
 
"That's why I said you were bunch of fool.!"
Without them noticing the witch had moved her body at the last moment, thus avoiding that one touches her vital points.
 
 
The witch decided to get down to business, spit blood on the floor and started to speak.
 
 
"More terrifying than demons.
 
 
More frightening than death.
 
Sealed in a box.
 
All the evils of humanity.
 
In my name,
 
Open up and punish my enemies.
 
 
Pandora's box. "
 
 
A huge amount of black smoke from Pandora's box, Blinding all the cultivators present.
The entire area was covered by darkness.
 
 
Even with their elven eyes Xia jinsé and Xia kuan yin saw nothing.
 
 
Hidden in the darkness, stones of different colors entered the body of the cultivators.
Two stones of the same color penetrated two people present among them. The situation returned to normal.
 
The darkness suddenly disappeared. Xue bing looked at her body, she didn't seem to have changed. 
 
 
At least that's what she thought. Her body still weak after all this time spent fighting, the princess of ice spoke.
 
 
"Everyone is well ?"
 
 
 
"AAARRH !"
 
 
 
After a short silence. A male voice cried out. The frozen princess was shocked to see the catastrophic state of Xia Jinsé.
 
 
His appearance had completely changed. So ugly !
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
"WHY DID I BECOME AN OLD MAN?" Said Xia grows old and tired.
1