Chapitre 52 final battle in the forest (part 1)
146 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapitre 52 final battle in the forest (part 1)

 

 

Pandora's box.

The legend say that it contains all the evils of humanity.

Inspired by legend around its name. Pandora had created its own version and had just launched this devastating incantation.

The first cultivator among them to suffer the consequences was Xia jinsé.

The elf's hair had turned gray like the old ones. His face seemed ravaged by the passage of time.

Speaking was torture for him. Breathing also seems difficult.

"Help..me." Said Xia jinsé

"Help you ?" Said the mysterious person


"Please call me by my name First!



Oh .. that's right. You don't know my name! Answered the mysterious in a sacarstic manner.




"I..was..wrong ... Please..help, i accept the contract !" said Xia jinsé.


"Too late."


"And I don't have enough energy to help you."


If the elf had contracted with her a few years ago, Xia jinsé could have blocked Pandora's attack. Unfortunately he hadn't.


Without food and deprived of spiritual energy for a long time. The mysterious person had just enough strength to stay alive for a while.


The elf will collapse on the ground. As for the others.



Mei hua's expression had become strange, her eyes had become as bright bright as the sun. Like a child. She started jumping and dancing around the cultivators.


"I am the sun fairy. Where are you Mister sun?" Mei hua wondered.



Xue bing heard her and found this situation extremely bizarre.


"Mei hua, came back to reality !" Said the ice princess.


"Who are you human? Could you tell me where is Mister Sun?" Mei hua asked her questions with sparkling eyes.



Xue bing began to understand nothing about the situation. Had Mei hua lost her mind ?


Xia jinsé had become an old man and Mei hua had gone crazy. The ice princess began to look at her own body to see if anything abnormal had happened.


When suddenly the stone inside her body began to make her suffer excruciatingly.

While the situation was already deteriorating.


The servant Qiang stared at Pandora in horror. His face was completely dehydrated, His body looked like a skeleton after being attacked by the witch.

His body lacking water and his belly scream starvation.


Even after violently piercing Pandora's body. The witch was still not dead.


The witch's pale expression gradually returned to normal. Pandora raised her hand to snatch Servant Qiang's lance from her body. And spat out a little blood. Her wounds disappeared


She wrote the word handkerchief with her other white finger.


A white handkerchief appeared in her hand and she gently cleaned her mouth.


Minako begin to smirk.


"Do you have other techniques to show me?"



Xie wuhui had a fierce expression on his face. Holding something in his hand. He clapped his servant's shoulder with his other hand.



"Bitch, I don't know what you did to us! But know that it didn't work for me! Even with cultivation at True profound realm, you can't avoid this attack.


"Aphrodisiac pill ! "



Xie wuhui threw the Aphrodisiac pill at the witch. When the pill disintegrated. Pink smoke came out.


"Oh Aphrodisiac pill? From the smell a pill made from a hundred types of medicinal plant !"



However, Xie wu hui had underestimated Pandora. Truly with cultivation of the witch. She could have wiped them all out at the start of the fight. But she had received a mission.


"Pandora's box"


Pandora's box reappeared alongside the witch and absorbed all the smoke.


"What?"


Xie wuhui couldn't believe it. This witch was invincible. Nothing seemed to work.


Pandora felt her body temperature rise. The Aphrodisiac pill had even affected her. But she had a solution to everything. She would not honor her nickname otherwise. The witch stamped her foot.


BOOM


"Kneel !"


Pandora used spiritual pressure for the first time since the start of her fight which covered the entire area.

"But what happening ..." Said Xue bing.


All the cultivators in the area began to kneel under spiritual pressure.


Pandora walked over to Xie wuhui and put her hand on her forehead.


"Steal Yang energy!"

"AARGGH!" Cried Xie wuhui.

Pandora was stealing all her energy, Xie wuhui's face was becoming increasingly pale. Xie wuhui's skin was white like that of a sick person.

"You knew it. There are four ways to resist the Aphrodisiac pill.


- the first is to resist with your will which is very difficult.
- the second is to make love with the opposite sex.
- the third is to take an antidote.
-the last one is to steal the yin or yang energy of the opposite sex.

One more thing, it is impossible to avoid my Pandora's box. "Said Pandora

ROOARR

"AARGGH."
"UURGG."



The sound of a demon resounds in the area. As well as the cries of two people echoed in the area. Roots imprisoned appeared out of nowhere

Two disciples who accompanied Xue bing's group died suddenly. Kill by a monster.

"Looks like my monster has finished sleeping, he's hungry. !"

1