Chapter 54 Final battle in the Forest (Part 3)
127 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 54 Final battle in the Forest (Part 3)


A corpse was the first thing Yang ling saw upon arriving and it was disgusting.

"It makes me want to throw up! I see, too many bodies at the moment." Yang ling saw what remained of servant Qiang's head.

Suddenly, a female voice shouted " Kid ! Dodge !"

Yang ling was suprised and took several steps back. He knew instantly who the voice belonged to.

Li ming also dodged

Spear-like roots emerged from the ground. Where they were.

Cold sweat ran down the back of the two young cultivators

"I'm very fortunate to avoid this kind of attack right now."

It's weird, this monster however seems to release a much weaker energy than mine. It shouldn't be as powerful. No matter, I'll find my master first! "Said Yang ling.

The young cultivator searched around him. When He received a punch on the head.

"Stay focused !" Said Li ming who pulled out his sword.

"I am doing something important Li ming!" Said Yang ling angry.

"You will do it later, we have an enemy in front of us!" Said Li ming

They both hid behind large rocks.

The Scu demonic tree continued to look at them like a predator. This time he spat an acid rain. Balls of green acids ran straight at them.


"Hey Yang ling, use your water technique !" Said Li ming.


"I can't! The electricity in my body doesn't know yet dissipated!" Said Yang Ling

"Now is not the time to be a fool!" Said Li ming.

What Li ming didn't know. It was because he was talking to another Yang Ling, who had just integrated the Yang ling 's body of this world, just a few days ago.


Yang Ling was a person who had just start on the cultivation road.

Although he was reading martial arts novels on earth. And that the cultivator knew how to evacuate the electricity from his body.

Putting theory into practice has always been complicated. Even in this world. And then it was Li Ming and the original owner's fault.


"BOOOM!"


The rocks instantly melted in contact with acid like chocolate.


"Aaaaah!"


Acid had come into contact with Yang ling's skin. His arm made him suffer as if burning blades were stuck on his skin.


Meanwhile.


A silhouette appeared behind the scu demonic tree, it was Xia kuan yin who had regained strength.

"Burning palm !"

A giant flaming palm walked towards the Scu demonic tree. Just as the monster was about to be hit.


Roots emerged from the ground and moved together to create a wall.

The Scu demonic tree then detached itself from the roots which had been ravaged by the flames.


Xia kuan yin released more energy and continued to attack the monster without stopping.


"Burning palm! Burning palm! Burning palm!"


Even if the Scu demonic tree was only a first rank monster, the weakest in the chain. This creature was created by Pandora. The cultivator gave herself to the maximum.


She felt her conscience weaken, Xia li wei was awakening.


Giant flaming hands appeared in the air and rushed all the way to the Scu demonic tree.


The Scu demonic tree wanted to escape. However, the plant monster was moving too slowly and had no way of escaping this blow avalanche. Fire was the nemesis of its element.


When all of the fire attacks crashed into the Scu demonic tree, a plant creature living inside sank into the ground.


The outer shell of the Scu demonic tree was reduced to ashes.


Xia kuan yin had give everything. She had no doubt that the monster inside the tree had fled.


"Not now! The monster is still alive, I can feel it."


Xia kuan yin's face was pale. Her eyelids were heavy. Xia kuan yin's long hair was returning to its original shape.


For its part, the plant creature returned to its original form and decided to change strategy. He temporarily resumed his old name.


The Cuscu vampire vine.


By escaping from his new form, he succeeds in avoiding the devastating attack of Xia kuan yin.


The Cuscu vampire vine decided to wait a little while for the half-elf to weaken, before moving discreetly underground.


The plant creature sensed a far more powerful source of energy than that of Xia kuan yin close to it. His instinct told him that by uniting with this source.


He will be able to eat all the cultivators present in the area.


Li ming had observed all the explosions caused by the attack on Xia kuan yin

.
"This girl didn't give this monster a chance. With cultivation like hers, a single attack would have been enough and yet she kept swinging fire spells. Let's go help her and ask her about this!

What do you think yang ling? " Wondered Li ming.



"MMAASSSTTERRR!" Yelled Yang ling.


"..."


The young cultivator had completely ignored what Li ming had just said.


Even if he wanted to see his master, Yang ling waited until the end of the fight, before heading to the half-elf.

Suddenly the earth began to shake, roots emerged from the earth, enveloping the corpse of servant Qiang.


The Cuscu vampire vine broke inside and took possession of the body.


A new head made of plants was formed. the monster took what was left of cultivation to regenerate its forces.


His new released force was now similar to cultivator at 1 Origin realm.

1