Chapter 55 (Final battle in the forest part 4″ Ice princess)
134 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


The final fight is once again slowed down, but I have no choice, I have to develop the personality of the ice princess, hopefully I will not have to develop the personality of all my characters.

I said it before but it's almost the end of this arc and I'm going to change the title of this chapter a little


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 55 (Final battle in the forest part 4" Ice princess)


Xue bing was a confident person. As soon as she made a decision, she kept it to the end. No obstacle, no enemy could stop it.

She wanted to prove to her father how strong she was. Xue bing did not want to be a tool for a political marriage.

Unfortunately, the Sect Master preferred his son.

Even if his idiot brother spent his time terrorizing some weakest cultivators than him.
Her father saw it only as a tool that would raise her son's status.
It is for this reason that she trained hard to avoid being controlled.

But her defeat against this girl called Pandora had affected her a lot.

She had taken a big hit in her pride.

In her mind, the ice princess thought that Pandora was an ordinary female cultivator at True profound Realm level.


"Delta formation." Combined with the skill "Rainbow Spear slices the demon."


Should have been enough to kill her.



Why she failed ?


The aura emitted by Pandora seemed however less strong than that of her father.
Never would she have thought that Pandora had so much capacity.


On top of that, Xue bing didn't understand why Pandora was so obsessed with her.

Pandora consider her as her equal or rather a rival.


The ice princess had seen something in the witch's eyes.

All the cultivators present seemed to be nothing but toys in her hand. She was the only exception.
Although Xue bing did not believe that she fought against Pandora 1000 years ago.


The ice princess didn't really believe that she was someone's reincarnation.

Even if the witch looked strangely familiar. And that she also knew her martial spirit.


She shook her head, the ice princess focused on the fight that had taken place.


The situation was dire.

Xia jinsé had become an old man, Mei hua had gone crazy. And this girl looking like Xia li wei was about to pass out. While Xie wuhui had his energy stolen.


As for her.


She had lost one of her arms, but it was not dramatic thanks to the unique ability of martial spirit the "Ice phoenix." She will be able to reattach her arm with a week's rest.


At the moment, she could only use half of her strength.


The ice princess did not yet know what "Pandora's Box" had done to her.


Her injuries made her suffer. She still tried to take a medicine pill.


And finally the only people able to fight were the two cultivators who had just arrived there but their cultivation were ...


...

 

Weak




The plant monster had entered the dead body of the Cultivator, the strongest of them.


Deploying an aura similar to a cultivator at 1 Origin realm.


Its violet eyes were opened wide and they stared at Xue bing, Li ming, Yang ling and others.

Green saliva coming out of his mouth.

He began to plunge his roots back into the ground.

On one knee, the half-elf asked Yang ling to approach.


"Master, are you all right?" Said Yang ling worried.


"Yang ling, take care..of Xia li wei..I'm counting on you!" Replied Xia kuan yin weakens.


"Master! What is happening to you?" Said Yang ling


"Tired ... I'm ... sleepy ... but ... I have to !" Said Xia kuan yin.


Xia kuan yin gathered her last strength to lift her slender finger to point it against Yang ling's forehead before falling asleep in the boy's arms.


Information suddenly appeared in the young man's head.

- Training methods.

Midnight sword path

Midnight sword path

Description: Sword technique, it is said that this technique was created during a fight against the princess of the moon.

Requirement: Be a sworduser (Not reached)

Skill: Midnight sword skill (Not reached) (0/100%)
Strength (Not reached) Agility (Not reached) Endurance (Not reached)
Spiritual energy (Not reached)
Cultivation level (Not reached)


Another skill

Description: Merge the user's technique with the sword.
Burning fist (Reached) → Burning Sword (Not reached) (60% / 100%)

Strength (Reached) Agility (Not reached) Endurance (Not reached)
Spiritual energy (Reached)
Cultivation level (Reached)

 


Yang ling ignored the information, worried about Xia kuan yin's condition.


He clenched his fists and made a promise.


"Don't worry Master! I will take care of Xia li wei! She is my friend after all !"



Yang ling's eyes looked at the vegetable monster, on his guard, No longer having Li ming's sword in his hands.

He took out a knife with his right arm. And was holding the half-elf in his other arm. Concentrated. Ignoring Li ming.

When Li ming found Yang ling's behavior very strange, even if he hadn't seen it for a few days.


A person couldn't change their personality like that. A few steps from him.


The cultivator finally noticed a very beautiful woman with a beautiful face. The most beautiful woman who had ever seen him. Her skin was white as snow.


"She is really pretty!"


She was wearing a battle dress from the four season sect. One of her arms was on the ground.
It was Xue bing who was suffering. Their eyes met.

Suddenly all the trees in the area started to attack Yang Ling and the others in the forest, roots in the ground were controlling them.


As for the vegetable monster having in part the appearance of Uncle Qiang, he rushed straight towards a person among them and opened his mouth wide.


Attracted to human flesh.


" EAT !" Think the monster.

1