Chapter 58 (Final battle in the forest End ?)
118 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Next chapter Today or Tomorrow

 

Chapter 58 (Final Battle in the forest End ?)

The Cuscu Vampire vine spotted Yang ling, his instint telling him that this cultivator was weaker than the others. Brambles came out of his body.

Yang ling was suddenly attacked. By reflex, he took out a knife and began to defend himself.

"Avoid fighting with this melee Yang Ling creature! This monster seems to feed on living beings to gain strength." Shouted Li Ming who was quickly approaching the area of Yang Ling.


" What ?" Exclaimed Yang Ling.

"Arh .."

Brambles took the form of a spear and pierced through Yang's left arm. The young cultivator cried out in pain. Despite the fear of being eaten. He swung his knife at the creature.


The Cuscu vampire vine dodged sideways, Yang ling narrowly missed it.


The young cultivator said he thought that if his blade was a little longer, he could have succeeded in delivering a fatal blow.

"Dragon hit the earth!"


Li ming finally arrived to help him. An electric spell took the form of a whip and charged towards the Cuscu vampire vine.


"Boom!"


A green liquid sprayed into the air. Li ming's electric attack completely smashed the vegetable monster into mush.

All that was left was a plant monster, pieces of roots and plants. And a strange seed.


"Thank you for your help Li ming! Ahh ... my arm!" "Said Yang ling still frightened by his wound.


"You don't have to thank me! This monster was about to die" said Li ming tired of running so fast.


"I am lucky to be alive, during my fight all the time, if Li ming had not intervened, I would use fertilizer for this monster. This knife is useless to me. Thinking Yang ling.


As Yang ling looked at his knife. When he received a blow on the head. Xia li wei had finally joined them.
"Agh ... Why did you hit me Xia li wei!" Said Yang Ling


"I just wanted to check something! If you can scream, it's all right, you worried me earlier, I was too far to help you and I didn't have enough of spiritual energy. "


"But no, it's not going well, I am injured, I am missing part of my arm!" Said Yang ling.


"He just ripped off part of your skin, Yang ling, you're not going to scream like a baby, it'll heal in a few days with pills." Said Li ming.


"2 Late Qi layer! Yang ling, you have become a little stronger than the last time. But you lack too much experience, I warned you the last time that you would be of little use." Said Xia li wei


The young cultivator immediately felt depressed. Feeling guilty the half-elf decided to talk about something else.

"Whatever we managed to kill this monster! We can finally get out of this forest!" Said Xia li wei.


"Personally, I didn't think someone was going to lock us up here! I'm used to training alone!

The other cultivators spend their time putting me down!" Replied Li ming who looked at a brief in the direction of Yang ling .


"Don't look at me like that! It was Xie wu hui who wanted to harass you, me and the other cultivators we were just following him!" Said Yang ling

Yang ling told himself that it was not really his fault, it was the original owner of this body and his gang who spent their time obeying the orders of Xie wu hui.


Their gangs wanted profit from the Xie clan, they worked together, until Yang Ling was defeated by Li Ming.


The previous Yang ling was completely abandoned. The rest of the gang probably said to themselves that with less Yang Ling, they could get more resources.


All the locals who sought revenge on the original body owner came to beat him. And someone from his clan was also looking to kill him.


Yang ling thought that the original owner had caused him a lot of trouble.
Fortunately he had met Xia kuan yin, he would surely be in the kingdom of the dead again.


"But you are Li ming! The person who regained his talent by a miracle! Excuse me, that's not what I meant!" Said Xia li wei.


"It's nothing !" Said Li ming.


"Hey Xia li wei, I just thought about it, Li ming came to train, when I was chased and you what are you doing here?" Said Yang ling.


"I came with a group of people to pick mushrooms when ..." Said Xia li wei.


The half-elf saw Mei hua at the top of a tree, hands up to the sky, trying to fly up to the sky. Although Meihua's expression was strange. Xia li wei remember when she got betrayed.


"MEI HUA! BITCH! I'm going to ... cough..cough .."


Xia li wei getting ready to run when she spit blood.

"But what ....cough .." Said Xia li wei.


"You have used too much spiritual energy, you should rest!" Said Li ming.


"It is not possible..cough..I .. I am barely ... fighting .." Said Xia li wei.


"Don't tell me ..." Said Yang ling.


Yang ling and Li ming looked into each other's eyes and both understood. Xia li wei probably did not know that Xia kuan yin had fought a while ago. Sharing the same body. It was normal for her to be tired. It was even amazing that she could fight so long.


"Yang ling, take care of her! I'm going to carry the other girl with the ice blade, let's get out of here!" Said Li ming.


"Okay !" Said Yang ling.


"I don't need your help Yang ling..cough..cough..Mei hua..I will ..!"


"You have to rest Xia li wei ! But what about Xie wu hui ... what are we doing?" Yang ling wondered.

2