Chapter 59 Final battle in the forest (Big mistake ?)
120 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 59 Final battle in the forest (Big mistake ?)



"Hey Li ming, I'm talking to you!" Said Yang ling.

Li ming had already gone to Xue Bing to take care of her. He completely ignored what Yang ling said. Even if Xie wu hui was still hidden in the vicinity.

After thinking for a moment, Yang ling finally understood, The cultivation of Xie wu hui was still too high.
It was not yet time for Li ming to fight Xie wu hui.


For some reason he did not understand. Xie wu hui continue to remain hidden and don't try to kill Li ming.

While Yang ling stay in the company of Xia li wei. Time to rest.

He could finally catch his breath. Yang ling looked around as a precaution.

The young cultivator noticed a sparkling blue object hidden in the bushes. Covered by pieces of leaves and soil. Not far from him. Like a pearl hidden by the sand.


By picking it up, he instantly recognized what it was. A familiar object.
Like a kid receiving a toy. He became excited.



"It's a sword!" Said Yang ling.




Xia Li Wei, for her part, looks at Yang Ling strangely, the half-elf also noticed
the sword in his hand and didn't understand why he was excited. You could buy a sword in each city.



"The blade is broken in half but it is a sword." Said Yang ling who continued to observe the sword in question. "The handle is dark blue in color. Not Bad ! "


The young cultivator started cleaning the sword and noticed the Zhi character on the handle.


"Zhi ? Is this the name of this sword or is it the name of the former owner?"


A blue light appeared.

The character Zhi had just appeared on the forehead of Yang Ling for a second.

Yang ling did not realize that he had just done it. An invisible link had just been created between him and the sword's spirit.

A small part of his spiritual energy began to be absorbed inside the sword.

Xia li wei attended the whole scene and found this sword strangely familiar. The half-elf had already seen this sword in the hands of a person.


"I don't know to whom this sword belonged but if half of a sword is covered with a disgusting green liquid. And that the handle was in the bushes. It is that he is a bad swordsman." Said Yand ling.


Xia li wei eventually remembered where she had seen him and began to mentally pray for Yang ling.


"Hey Yang ling, that sword! Don't tell me it's the sword of Xia jinsé ..."


"Who ?"


Inside the sword. The spiritual energy of Yang ling was absorbed by a person who opened his eyes. She gradually recovered her strength.





"Spiritual energy? Who is giving it to me? Xia jinsé? No ... it is not his aura and then I cursed him, even without having signed a contract with him, I was the only weapon he could use. This is the reason why Xia jinsé hates me.



The only explanation is that Xia jinsé is dead. Good riddance.


"Is my new owner a girl or a boy? Regardless, I hope this person takes good care of me. I feel the bond that has been established between us.


But I think it's involuntary, he or she doesn't know that I exist.


I'll watch it before I make up my mind. All my owners have so far always been surprised by my appearance. I wonder what kind of head you will have. "




...



In the dark. Xie wu hui continue to use his martial spirit to hide.


Whenever he tried to think his head was hurting him extremely.


Never had he been in such a lamentable state, insects and plants were biting him for no reason.
Luck was really not on his side yet. As it stands, if Li ming were to find him right now. that would be the bad for him.
Even his wounds took time to close.



Ever since he had met this strange-dressed girl, a curse had been on him.
Xie wu hui didn't know it was all due to the pandora's box. The fate of Minako.



His only chance was that the pain would go away on its own. And then with his cultivation at 7 Qi layer, he would get rid of Yang ling and Li ming. To fully savor the girls who are passed out and make them disappear too before returning to the sect.



The image of the witch appeared in the cultivator's head.



"Bitch, I swear revenge one day" Thought Xie wu hui.






Sitting on white cloud. Pandora looked in a crystal ball at what was happening in the forest.


The wind was caressing the witch's blond hair. Barefoot, her two hands rested on her chin.


"I disappear for a few minutes and my monster is already eliminated. I should do something with what's left of the Cuscu vampire vine.


And there is also this shabby one who thinks to take revenge on me. While his cultivation is lower than that of Xue bing.


At least the mission is over. Unfortunately for them I don't want it to end like this !



I received orders from this person, I can't kill you Xue bing, but a friend of mine will come to visit you soon. I can't wait to see the fear on your face, beauty is sometimes a curse. Especially with an appearance like yours.



Su yue take a long time to come, how should I pass the time while waiting? "Said the witch.



Pandora found an idea, a dark energy appeared in the witch's hand forming the silhouette of Mei hua.

...


The stone inside Mei hua's body began to shine, the expression on the girl's face changed.


She acted like a ferocious beast and jumped down from a tree and started to run.



Yang ling noticed this girl who was acting weird.


"She is the one you hate Xia li wei, she is weird!" Said Li ming.


Xia li wei also found that she acted differently. Li ming had a bad presentiment.


His intention told him something, the old man inside his pendant awoke at the same time and him.


"I smell a strange plant energy in the surroundings! Li ming are you looking for a plant?


Li ming finally understood Mei hua's strange behavior and yelled.


"We made a big mistake! Yang ling arrest this girl! The plant monster is still alive!"


"WHAT?" Said Yang ling.

 


Edit :29/06/2020

2