Chapter 60 Final battle in the forest near the true end.
124 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 60 Final battle in the forest near the true end.



Under the influence of Pandora, Mei hua ran quickly towards what was left of the Cuscu vampire vine.


Yang ling started chasing her, even though he didn't know how the plant monster had managed to survive. Now was not the time to ask questions.


If it is Li Ming the protagonist who says it, it's probably true.


Damn it!


So fast!


"She leaves me no choice !"


Yang ling prepared to throw a knife at her.


When, at that precise moment, the hand holding his knife began to shake violently. The Zhi character appeared on the forehead of the young cultivator.


"What's going on? Why is my hand shaking?


An invincible force seemed to prevent him from holding this knife. Yang ling gave in and dropped his knife

.

Mei hua was already swallowing what was left of the plant monster.

Then she ate the strange seed.


She screamed quickly in pain. Her stomach made her suffer excruciatingly.

The strange seed began to invade the girl's body. Her hair took on the appearance of the leaves of a tree. her face became completely green as the plants and arms became snake-like roots.

Suddenly the girl's facial expression returned to normal.

The stone inside her body took on the appearance of an ordinary stone.


Even if Mei hua thought it strange, Pandora's curse had stopped working. She had temporarily regained control of her body.


Memories of what she had done during that time appeared in her head.


The female cultivator remembered what she had just done and couldn't help but look at her body. Fear, disgust overwhelms her.


She tried to throw up what she had just eaten. But the seed had already invaded her brain.


A female voice whispered in her head.


"Cuscu vampire vine Attack them !"



Mei hua's eyes began to change colors.


Yang ling came to her. Terrified by what he had just seen. Eyes wide open.


He took a step back. Yang ling tried to behave normally, telling himself that he had already read similar events in horror movies.


"Don't..."


"Don't look at me like that !" Said Mei hua angry.


A wave of energy rushed straight towards Yang ling and threw him into the air.

His body collided with a rock. People around could hear the sound of his bones breaking.



"Cough ... cough ... Are you okay Yang ling?"




The half-elf had not recovered enough, her state was still weak, her dantian was still empty. Some traces of energy had appeared since she had rested.



Even though Yang ling's body members hurt him and some of his bones were broken, he was much more fit than Xia li wei.


"I'm fine Xia li wei, I can still fight, keep resting !"


"She comes !"


Mei hua quickly appeared in front of Xia li wei. Countless vines came out of her arms and charged towards Xia li wei.


Just that this attack hurts Xia li wei.


Yang ling gathered up his remaining strength and took the half-elf in his arms.


He ran as fast as possible without looking behind him. The young man was completely out of breath.
The vines continued to chase them and reduce the distraction between them.


Bang!

Yang ling cried out loudly, he felt like he was feeling that tens of knives were entering his back.


The young cultivator spit blood and fell to the ground. The vines then made their way to Xia li wei.

"I always hated you Xia li wei, how a person like you can hope to become Brother Xia Xia gui li's wife.


Slut !"


Xia li wei hardly opened her eyes, she hated her too.


Mei hua liked to see her suffer, it was not the monster that controlled her.

The vines surrounded Xia li wei's body and immobilized it. Flowers filled with thorns appeared from Mei hua's hand and sank into the body of the half-elf.

Xia li wei screamed.


Dragon's fang! The first technique of the fangs of the nine divine dragons.

Cling!

Li ming finally came to the rescue,

He left immediately after checking the condition of the ice princess.

And temporarily stop the evil energy emitted by the stone inside her body. With the help of Senior liu.
Mei hua easily stopped Li ming's attack by using a shield made from the ground.

And looked towards him.


"Do you really think of defeating a disciple of the sect of the 4 seasons?"


"No one is invincible!"


"Really? But can you stop this!"


3th level of the martial art of the sect of the four elements!

Earth Prison.


A square box made of earth formed around Li ming and completely enclosed him.

Only Li ming's head still outside. He couldn't break free no matter what he did.



"I didn't think I would trap you that easily, your previous opponents shouldn't be part of a sect!"


Mei hua had guessed right, Yang xiong was not yet an official disciple. There was a big difference between the techniques of the sect and that of the Yang clan.



"I'll take care of you in a moment but before !"


Mei hua's gaze met that of Yang ling, a murderous intention appeared in her eyes.


"You tried earlier to save Xia li wei, Die!"


She appeared before him and brambles penetrated the body of Yang Ling.

Yang ling was in great pain. the limbs of his body hurt him,


His back was covered with blood. He hadn't oddly recovered enough spiritual energy for his fire technique.
All he had left was a broken sword in his clothes.


Was he going to die? What would become of Li ming and Xia liwei? And Xia kuan yin, his master, he still hoped to see her. No it couldn't end this way.

 


Edit : 07/05/2020

2