Chapter 61 Battle in the forest near the end part 2 ( Spoiler ??? )
123 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter title at the end


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was he going to die so miserably? Yang ling could not accept it !



But his body was struggling to move, all he could do was spit blood.



Listening to Mei hua's evil laugh.



He continued to lose blood with each passing second.



His wounds were getting worse, death seemed close to him.




Mei hua's attack was extremely painful.



Yang couldn't defend himself with his current cultivation.




The young cultivator was on the verge of unconsciousness. His body tired from all the events that have happened so far could not move.



"Maybe I should just close my eyes and let Li ming manage the situation, he's the protagonist after all! Li ming will find a solution." Yang ling thought.




̶-̶ ̶C̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶L̶i̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶.̶
- React ! Do something !




No, he had to do something to get out of this situation.

His desire to live continues to manifest., Yang ling gathered enough strength to move his head.

He began to bite the brambles violently, hoping to remove them from his body.

Mei hua had the impression that a small puppy was biting her fingers or rather what serves her arm. She was struggling to absorb the life force of Yang ling.

Her arm was a set of brambles. the female cultivator no longer knew even if she was possessed or if she was thinking of her own free will.

The plant monster, however, seemed to devour Xia jinsé much faster.

Mei hua had completely forgotten that the Cuscu vampire had its body destroyed twice.

The first time by Xia kuan yin and the second time by Xuebing.

Everytime the Cuscu vampire vine broke away from a body it had just owned,
the monster was losing plant cells.

Now reduced to a pea in Meihua's brain, the Cuscu vampire vine could only use part of his abilities.

Mei hua also didn't think the cultivattor was so persistent and determined to want to survive.
But it was useless on his part !


"You are wasting your time! There is no point in persisting! You will soon die!"
- No, you must not listen to her, I must continue to resist!


̶-̶ ̶S̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶!̶
"No, I cannot die this way! As long as my heart continues to beat, I will try to live until my last breath.

...

Yang ling's face was turning pale.

He raised his left arm with difficulty to pull the brambles of Mei hua towards him. Attached to these brambles. Mei hua's body also moved towards him like a magnet.

Yang ling took advantage of this precise moment to use his other arm, he remembered the broken sword in his clothes and pulled it out to attack Mei hua.


Swing.


The sword emitted a blue light.

Still having her female cultivator reflexes, Mei hua unconsciously took a few steps back.

"Cough..cough ... haa..haa, I don't know..not how..I was able to succeed..but..I ... did it!"


drop ..

drop ...

drop ....


In attacking Mei hua with a broken sword, Yang ling not only managed to remove his Brambles from his body to dodge, but he also injured the girl's face.

The female cultivator's blood flowed on the blade of the broken sword of Yang ling before evaporating.



"How dare you do that to my face !" Cried Mei hua "It's strange! With your cultivation at 2 Late Qi layer, you should be unable to hurt me !



Mei hua cultivation was at the 6 Peak Qi layer, it was about to go to level 7.

Yet Yang ling had cut his cheek with a broken sword.

Mei hua looked at his weapon. She found this broken sword strangely familiar.




"This sword! I recognize it..hi..hi .hahaha.. of all the weapons .. that you could have!

You took the cursed sword of Xia jinsé..hihh!



"Don't Laugh .."



"This sword has a will of its own and a bad character, You did not know it? During a friendly fight against a sect, this sword had cut the clothes of Xia jinsé in full fight. But I did not tell you the most important thing when I asked Xia jinsé why ?

He did not get rid of it, he told me that this sword had cursed him, no weapon that it could not hold in his hands. "

Yang ling finally understood why he could no longer hold the dagger earlier, it was due to the sword he was holding in his hands, but the young cultivator did not know if it would tell the whole truth.


While Yang ling was deep in thought, Mei hua swung a technique.


Earth technical

3th level of the martial art of the sect of the four elements!

Earth Hammer crushes my enemy.



Hammers made from the ground fell in the direction of Yang Ling who did not have the strength to move.


Booom

BOOM


Arrhhh ... Yang was injured. He was in great pain! He wondered if the other transmigrators suffered as much as he did during their battles.
...

His vision was blurred. His arms and legs were no longer responding.

Why was he making so much effort ?

No one would notice his efforts anyway.

This girl was too strong for him! Why was he fighting for nothing ?



...




...



"Ha ... cough..Why..are..I'm trying..to..look like..a..hero ..?" Yang ling said to himself.





He didn't want to die and be forgotten. It was his greatest fear for the moment.



...




"It's ... scary..to..dying. Disappear..and be..forget..little by little ..!" He thought


...



"I'm ... scared ... I'm ... hurt ... I ... don't ... not ... want ... that ... it ... ends ... as ... ...it." He thought
...
"..."
...
Yang ling closed his eyes. His heart stopped beating.



Li ming still locked in a block of earth and Xia li wei surrounded by vines felt the aura of Yang ling evaporate.


"Yang ling!"


"Yang ling!"


"I'm finally done with him!"



Mei hua turned around and started walking towards Xia li wei.








"Hey you, you can't die now!"




Said the mysterious person inside the sword, addressing Yang ling.


The mysterious person moved his hands and all the blood that Yang Ling had lost returned to his body. Yang ling's face resumed in color, his heart started to work again.




"I don't know your past or how you manage to fight in your condition! But I saw your tenacity, your determination.




Even if you are the weakest cultivator in this forest, you have turned my emotions upside down.





Although you have some faults.




I'm sure you will make a great partner.




Do not be disappointed with my appearance alright ?



If not I will curse you! "




Yang ling's sword began to shine with blue light. A silhouette began to materialize. He hardly looked up to see the person in front of him.




"Who are you ?"




Yang ling asked the silhouette a question. The silhouette became more and more visible.





"I'm the sword spirit Zhi mei lan !"





Chapter 61 Battle in the forest near the end part 2 (Sword spirit Zhi mei lan !)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit : 10/5/2020 23.43



This chapter completely exhausted me, since it is more important. And inspired by a video game.

The appearance of this character in the next chapter

2