Chapter 62 Zhi Mei Lan Appearance
129 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 62 Zhi Mei Lan Appearance



When this person appeared before him, the mental image he had made of the silhouette shattered into several pieces. Like a mirror falling to the ground.


The person in front of him appeared to be a 14 or 15 year old girl. A cute girl with pink hair.
One of her eyes was blue like the sea and the other red like blood.

Her pink lips looked like the colors of cherry blossoms.

Her appearance was no different from a human. Except for her torn transparent blue wings behind her back.

"I asked you not to be surprised by my appearance !"

"So ... are you my new owner?"



Zhi mei lan watched Yang ling carefully, placing her hand on her hip. Yang ling seemed to have low self-esteem. But it was nothing, the important thing was that she could trust him. She finally heard the answer to her question.

"Uh ... Yes, I think!" Yang Ling replied hesitantly.



He wondered if he was dreaming. Yang ling was sure he had just died a few seconds before. How did he get back to life. Why did a girl appear from her sword. He had so many questions.
When suddenly the zhi character on his forehead entered his left eye.



"The contract has been established! From now on, I will be your sword, as long as you give me food, I! The magnificent Zhi mei lan will fight with your by your side!"



Yang ling's left eye became more and more red taking on color than that of zhi mei lan.



"Now that there is a link between us, I can feel another force that you haven't used yet, why you didn't use it during your ..."


"What are you talking about ?"


At the moment.


A rock 3 meters in height and 2 meters long rushed straight towards Yang ling.


Mei hua had just noticed that the cultivator was still alive. She was surprised for a few moments before launching another deadly attack.



"Still alive ?" Said Mei hua



Faced with this attack, Yang Ling is about to dodge but his body is still screaming in pain.


"Partner! I'm not good at explaining but I'm going to show you what I was talking about just now."


The transparent silhouette of Zhi mei lan disappeared to return to the interior of the broken sword.


"Close your eyes quickly!"


Since Yang Ling's body could no longer move, he decided to take this risk.

Yang Ling suddenly found himself in a ghost town enclosed in a sphere.


This ghost town was strangely familiar to him.


Zhi mei lan appeared right next to him.


"We don't have much time! If you trust me take my hand!"



Yang ling did not know what had just happened, He took her hand by reflex.

The young cultivator felt his heart and that of Zhi mei lan synchronize and beat at the same speed.


Words appeared in their heads.


"One with sword !"


Yang ling finally understood what had just happened, he was in his mind earlier. Shaking hands with Zhi mei lan, he merged with her.

When he opened his eyes again, Yang Ling's aura exploded. The new color of his left eye continued to glow red.


A completely different Yang ling appeared as if his personality had changed.


A living being becoming one with his sword.


In a mysterious way his cultivation rose directly from the 2 Late Qi layer to the 4 Late Qi layer.


He looked up full of confidence and arrogance.


When the rock came near him. Yang ling pulled out his broken sword in his direction.


The instant the blade collided. The time seemed to slow down, he threw a rain of a sword stroke which broke into small pieces.


Mei hua was not discouraged despite everything, his murderous intention was stronger than ever.




"You will regret coming back to life!"


"The only person who will regret something here is you!" Yang ling replied.




Yang ling's voice had changed to a deeper voice.



"Partner, you still don't seem to understand! Have you forgotten your martial spirit! Martial spirit.


Like all the inhabitants of this world, Yang ling also had a martial spirit, the problem is that he did not know how to manifest it. Or rather what it looked like !


"Partner, your martial spirit has much more potential than you think!


His martial spirit ? Looking into the memories of his old Yang ling. He remembered,
finally that his martial spirit was a blue sphere.


A blue sphere.



Just like the sphere that encloses this ghost town. What was his martial skill really for? Thinking about this ghost town reminded him of his hometown in his old life.


An idea suddenly occurred to him.


"Don't tell me that my martial skill is capable of ...."


"Die !"


The spiritual energy of Mei hua quickly circulated in brambles which served as an arm.

The brambles took the form of several daggers and stabbed towards Yang ling.


"Sword-spirit Zhi mei lan,

Absorb my power and become my strength,

With my martial spirit, together let's dust my enemy,

Brighter than light.

Warmer than the sun.

Appear!


Burning Sword!

Strength (Reached) Agility (Reached) Endurance (Reached)
Spiritual energy (Reached)
Cultivation level (Reached)


A blade surrounded by blue flame made from spiritual energy appeared on what was left of the broken sword of Yang ling.


"What's going on!" Said Mei hua !


Bang!


With Yang Ling's flaming sword and brambles collided with each other, the flames quickly devoured the brambles.


Yang ling then charged towards Mei hua reducing the distance between them, the flaming blade of his sword melted all the barriers which stood in his way.


As Mei hua thought about her counterattack, her body moved abnormally more slowly. Very slowly. She started to panic.


Still stuck Li ming watched the fight, he smirk.


Yang ling's attacks became more and more aggressive, Mei hua could not defend herself.


The sword of Yang ling swung towards the head of Mei hua who saw a blue light.


Slash.



Warm blood fell to the ground.

 


edit : 29/06/2020

3