Chapter 66 End of Arc
121 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 66 End of Arc

The current appearance of xie wu hui was hilarious.

If cultivators saw him, they would surely think that he would be beaten against monsters from hot regions.
Xie wu hui was angry, he had underestimated Yang ling.

Since the time he had known him, he would never have thought, one day to be humiliated by him.

In the past, Yang Ling wouldn't even have the courage to dirty his shoes, huh ...?


The current situation was strange, something strange was happening!

Xie wu hui ended up finding that Yang Ling's behavior was abnormal.


This trash was a coward, he would hide at the slightest danger !


Since when has he been fighting so courageously as if he had changed his personality.
...


As for Yang Ling, even knowing that he had won his bet. Yang ling was not sure whether the Ice Princess and Xie wu hui accepted this result so easily. Especially Xie wu hui.


Yang ling decided to take the initiative.


"I won Xie wu hui, as agreed, we will not be punished for killing this girl.


Keep that in mind Xie wu hu ! Without your clan, you are nothing, you really think you are superior to others in your dreams perhaps !



Despite his sorry state, Yang ling still had enough strength to make fun of him !


"Good! Very good! Yang ling! Hope you don't regret your words!"
Xie wu hui rushed towards Yang ling in a few seconds before him with a threatening air!


"Do you dare Xie wu hui?"


"Do you really think I'm going to accept this Yang Ling result? Even if you won, the only law is that of the strongest!"


Even if Yang Ling found this situation to be unfair, there was nothing he could do, his gaze turned to Xia Li Wei and the others.


The frozen princess had her head turned back as if to avoid his gaze. So much so that Xia li wei closed her eyes probably knowing what was going to happen.


And on Li ming's side, ice barriers keep him from breaking free.


Yang ling did not have time to find a solution to this situation that he felt spiritual energy concentrating in the hands of Xie wu hui.


"Spear with two heads."

"First attempt !"


Xie wu hui's spear produced a sound in the surroundings before sending Yang Ling flying in the air.


however Xie wu hui did not realize that he dropped a talisman from his bag on the ground surrounded by a colored glow.


The others also did not notice anything being concentrated on their combat.


Xie wu hui's face was full of mischief, he then used his spear to jump into the air.


"Second strike !"


The two hands of Xie wu hui changed into an iron hand to violently strike the body of Yang ling who fell to the ground.


Yang ling spat out a lot of blood, before a pair of hands quickly plunged his head into the ground.


A cold, icy voice finally intervened.


"Stop Xie wu hui, he will die if you continue!"


"But , Ice princess, he humiliated me!"


"He is only at 2 Qi layer, you don't have to care about what he say about you !"


"Fine, you lucky Yang ling!"


Xie wu hui struck Yang ling one last time with his foot, before leaving him alone.


Yang ling, lying on the ground, was in a bad state, his sides were broken, his face disfigured, many injuries had appeared on his body.


He now wishes to kill Xie wu hui much more than Li ming. Revenge invading his mind, unfortunately he was still too weak. In a weak, weak voice, he said.


"cough..Xie..wu..hui..you should .. avoid speaking ... cough ... I..never..never have ever seen someone with such ... bad breath. . "


"YANG LING, DIE!"


"It is completely crazy to provoke Xie wu hui in his state!" Thought the ice princess.


Yang ling smiled weakly, he didn't regret his action, no matter how stupid it was.


He expected to receive a blade pierce his body in a few seconds.

When he stepped on the talisman of Xie wu hui.


"WHAT IS BUT ... DON'T TOUCH ! IT'S MINE! " Shouted Xie wu hui


The talisman accidentally activated.


A yellow light appeared before Yang ling disappeared from the cursed forest of the beginning.
Under the eyes of the other cultivators present.


...


Sitting on the cloud, the witch saw everything that had happened smile on her lips.

A male and female figure appeared not far from her.

"You are finally there and apparently accompanied! " Says the witch

1