Arc 4 Road to the four seasons sect
136 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Arc 4 Road to the four seasons sect
 
 
Chapter 67 Pandora's weakness
 
 
When the two individuals appeared before her, their appearance had not changed since the last time she had seen them.
 
Pandora quickly remembered why she preferred working alone.
 
Even though the female figure was perfect for humiliating Xue bing, she had forgotten something important.
 
The male figure in front of the witch had short red hair shining like the sun.
 
Wearing lion armor and a mirror in his hand.
 
Of a narcissistic nature, he looked at his reflection constantly and be interested only in him.
He turned part of his face to the witch.
 
"Pandora! It's been a long time! The master informed me that you had already fulfilled your mission.
 
 
You know you have nothing to do here! What is holding you back in this region? Hurry up to do your next job, I came to watch you! "
 
 
The arrogant red haired man questioned the witch. Like a boss giving orders to his employees.
 
 
"You're annoying as always Red! But I already told you not to speak to me that way or you might regret it!"
 
 
"And what are you going to do if I do the opposite? You always think you're the best. If my sister hadn't come after your fight against Xue bing, 1000 years ago
 
you would already be dead by now.
 
 
 
In your current state, there is nothing you can do against me. Your martial Skill has no chance of walking against me with your current cultivation and even if you miraculously succeed in killing me, it is only a clone which is in front of you, HAHAHHAHaaa .... "
 
 
The red haired man laughed when suddenly the female figure next to him hit him on the head with her hand.
 
 
She inserted her nail into the body of the red haired man. A green liquid comes out and very quickly the skin of the man was covered very quickly with this color.
 
 
 
"Sister Pandora can't do anything against you anymore, but I'm still here! Don't make fun of her! My dear brother!"
 
 
 
The female figure had a magnificent face with fair skin and long dark blue hair wearing a green dress revealing her shoulders.
 
 
"Su yue! You dared to transform my beautiful face again! You will regret it, I will destroy your favorite dress.
 
...
 
The red-eyed man preparing to close his eyes to communicate with his real body. But a lunar ray out of Su yue's white fingers
 
 
 
Which interrupted the man with red hair in his action.
 
 
Boom
 
 
"Don't touch a woman's dress, Someone never told you "
 
 
The haired man put his hand in front of the female figure, flames concentrated in one point.
 
 
A huge ball of fire headed for Su yue at that moment!
 
 
Boom.
 
Just before the ball explodes Su yue dodged on the left side to avoid its attack.
 
 
"Too bad, I don't consider you a woman. Sister !"
 
 
These two individuals had been unable to get along since the first time they saw each other.
Born of different mothers, they fought with each other at the slightest opportunity.
 
 
 
They were both going to fight each other again when a figure surrounded by black energy appeared between them.
 
 
 
"We are not there to fight between us!"
 
 
 
This person was of course Pandora. A lustful gauze appeared in the eyes of the blue haired beauty.
 
 
 
Pandora knew this look, she couldn't help shivering.
 
 
 
Su yue was for her a friend, but also probably a dangerous friend or a pervert.
 
 
Su yue walked quickly towards her to take Pandora's little hands towards her face to place her lips on it, sniffing her fragance.
 
 
 
"Yes you are right Sister pandora, we are not here to fight, we do not have other more important things to do."
 
 
 
 
"I was not talking about any kind of thing."
 
 
 
Su yue gave a strange smile, she continued to put her lips everywhere on the back of the witch's hand.
 
 
 
The Pandora's white hand was soft, so soft that Su yue had trouble controlling herself.
 
 
 
She grabbed Pandora's wrist, Su yue's pink lips came into contact with the blonde haired witch's fingers, before she opened her lips to put them in her mouth.
 
 
 
Pandora knew that Su yue had a huge preference for women since the time she knew her. She completely forgot this detail after 1000 years.
 
 
 
Even if the blonde haired witch didn't really like her fingers covered in saliva.
 
Su yue was able to go much further. Even her first kiss had flown through her. What she was doing right now was nothing by comparison.
 
 
 
Pandora
1000 years ago when the witch was going to be killed by Xue bing.
 
 
 
Su yue offered to save her on one condition.
 
She asked Pandora to become his wife. And to keep this promise before the eyes of heaven and earth.
 
Pandora had no choice but to accept. But she had to go through this kind of thing.
 
 
The witch wanted a certain rival to suffer the same fate until she found a solution to her problem.
 
 
 
While Su yue was covering Pandora's fingers with saliva. The witch tells her.
 
 
"Su yue, do you want the most beautiful woman in the world?"
 
 
At her words, Su yue stopped what she was doing to listen to her.
 
 
"How could it be possible to meet such a person?"
 
 
"You have already met her, Su yue, when you came to save me!"
 
 
"Are you talking about Xue bing?"
 
"You probably don't know it but by reincarnating, she became incredibly weak, she is practically weaker than me, and she is here in this region."
 
 
A strange light appeared in Su yue's eyes.
 
 
A male voice interrupted them.
 
 
"Are you both finished? The mission change a little. We have to go to work in this region, the master is likely to get angry We have to finish this job in a few days!"
 
 
Su yue's gaze turned to the blonde haired witch.
 
 
"My wife, I'm going to spare you this time, after we're done with this work. I can't wait to meet the reincarnation of Xue bing."
 
 
Su yue and the red haired man set off for big cities.
 
 
Pandora did not know how to get rid of Su yue. Even if soon Xue bing was going to has the same fate as her. If only someone could help her.
 
 
 
She looked at her crystal ball for a few moments. An injured and unconscious young cultivator was sleeping somewhere. A fabulous idea came to her mind. But before that she looked in detail at her next mission.
 
 
Next mission, Persephone's tears.
 
 
"After finishing this mission, I will use you! Don't blame me, Yang Ling, my future husband."
3